The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

CONFIRMED: Update 5 coming 3rd November! (4th November for EU)

Neizir
Neizir
✭✭✭✭✭
Gina confirmed that ZOS will be releasing Patch 1.5.2 with the maintenance next week! 7 Weeks since Update 4 went live.

The update is 13GB in size, and is the largest update ever to be released for ESO.

After that we will see Update 6 which will include:
  • New abilities, balance tweaks and ability changes. One of these new abilities is a magicka bomb.
  • Provisioning Overhaul
  • The Champion System (Unconfirmed, but very likely.)
  • Imperial City (Very Likely)
  • Other things, maybe even horse racing but we'll have to wait until the next ESO Live before Update 6 details surface :)
  • Update 6 will probably release in the week beginning December 8.
Neizir Stormstrider

EU Megaserver

UK
▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬
I have a fancy signature.
▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬
  • Nihili
    Nihili
    ✭✭✭
    Crazy excite!

Though you mentioned a provisioning overhaul? I was unaware of this, what's happening? :D
  • Audigy
    Audigy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Neizir wrote: »
    Gina confirmed that ZOS will be releasing Patch 1.5.2 with the maintenance next week! 7 Weeks since Update 4 went live.
    After that we will see Update 6 which will include:
    • New abilities, balance tweaks and ability changes.
    • Provisioning Overhaul
    • Imperial City (Very Likely)
    • Other things, maybe even horse racing but we'll have to wait until the next ESO Live before Update 6 details surface :)
    • Update 6 will probably release in the week beginning December 8.

So you are the mysterious husband she spoke of last week or how come she told you this but not everyone else?

*laughs*
    Edited by Audigy on October 31, 2014 10:02AM
  • Sublime
    Sublime
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, announcement confirmed! We are aiming (keyword: aiming!) to release Update 5 to the Live megaservers next week. :)

I wouldn't mistake aiming as a confirmation. Things can still change.
  • Tanis-Stormbinder
    Tanis-Stormbinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there a link to her announcement?
  • Audigy
    Audigy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is there a link to her announcement?

Ya that's why I made the funny remark earlier, since I didn't hear anything of Gina in public either ;)

But after some research this is the link to her announcement,

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/comment/1347465#Comment_1347465
  • Neizir
    Neizir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nihili wrote: »
    Crazy excite!

Though you mentioned a provisioning overhaul? I was unaware of this, what's happening? :D

I don't know what will be in it, but it's coming in Update 6 according to last week's ESO Live episode.
    Neizir Stormstrider

EU Megaserver

UK
    ▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬
    I have a fancy signature.
    ▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nihili wrote: »
    Crazy excite!

Here: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/119265/provisioning-revamp/p1
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder how many people will skim the original post and think that the list represents content from Update 5?
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Sindala
    Sindala
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I certainly hope not, Patch 1.5.2 hasn't even hit the PTS yet and there were ALOT of bugs from 1.5.1 that needed addressing.

Here we go again....... :\
    Being First is not the prize, it just mean's everyone can stab you in the back.
  • djyrb
    djyrb
    ✭✭✭
    I happen to have the day off of work on 11/3. Besides downloading the patch to the client, is there typically a longer downtime for the servers on a major release (compared to a standard maintenance window)? I'm usually not home when these occur, so just wondering if I'll be sitting around not playing ESO that day.
  • Sindala
    Sindala
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup if they are doing a patch to live it can be anywhere from 5 to 12 hours downtime on patch day and this is a biggie so i'd say close to 10 hours patch time.
    Being First is not the prize, it just mean's everyone can stab you in the back.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I'm working long, long hours next week so I won't get time to dip in until the weekend at the earliest. Looking forward to the crafting quests though.
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • djyrb
    djyrb
    ✭✭✭
    Sindala wrote: »
    Yup if they are doing a patch to live it can be anywhere from 5 to 12 hours downtime on patch day and this is a biggie so i'd say close to 10 hours patch time.

Thanks, maybe I'll switch that day off around in that case :)
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So, anyone on the EU server wanna give/sell me a WW bite sometime during the weekend?
  • Leijona
    Leijona
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neizir wrote: »

Well, this part is actually not very likely, but very unlikely. The Champion System is not ready enough for update 6. At least, that is my guess.

And Ginas announcement is really not hard to find. It is right at the top of the Dev Tracker ^^
    Edited by Leijona on October 31, 2014 1:40PM
  • Chuggernaut
    Chuggernaut
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone have a link for what is confirmed will be in pub 5?
    My comrades have returned. I erect the spine of gratitude. You are a hero today. - Bura-Natoo
  • dharbert
    dharbert
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

We only know what is supposed to be in it from the PTS patch notes.

We never know what actually makes it into an update until it's patched and the servers are back up. And sometimes not even then.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The unbiased answer is that they post a note in the forum on the day that the update goes Live.

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • ZingyDevotee
    ZingyDevotee
    ✭✭
    I would think the Champion System would come in around Update 7 or 8
  • Chuggernaut
    Chuggernaut
    ✭✭✭
    dharbert wrote: »

We only know what is supposed to be in it from the PTS patch notes.

We never know what actually makes it into an update until it's patched and the servers are back up. And sometimes not even then.

Ok cool, thanks for the info. I'll try and see what I can find on PTS
    My comrades have returned. I erect the spine of gratitude. You are a hero today. - Bura-Natoo
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Aaahhh crap!

I just spent 1m AP yesterday buying lottery blue boxes from PvP vendors. Woe is me :(

@ZOS_GinaBruno‌ can we stall this for, say a couple of weeks, till I sell my PvP gear?
    Edited by Maulkin on October 31, 2014 1:56PM
    EU | PC | AD
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aaahhh crap!

I just spent 1m AP yesterday buying lottery blue boxes from PvP vendors. Woe is me :(

@ZOS_GinaBruno‌ can we stall this for, say a couple of weeks, till I sell my PvP gear?

You want them to delay rolling out an update, just because you're going to lose money. I don't know how to respond to that without getting suspended.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aaahhh crap!

You pays your money, you takes your chances. :wink:
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Aaahhh crap!

You want them to delay rolling out an update, just because you're going to lose money. I don't know how to respond to that without getting suspended.
    Aaahhh crap!

joke-its-a-joke-y-so-serious.jpg
    EU | PC | AD
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aaahhh crap!

Aaahhh crap!

joke-its-a-joke-y-so-serious.jpg

Because Y is a crooked letter and you can't straighten it.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet, I`m hoping to get my main to V14 (over halfway there!) by Monday so I can start my alt with all the new goodies like the facial animation overhaul.
    I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
    NA/PC server
  • Fivefivesix
    Fivefivesix
    ✭✭✭
    Schwing!
    United we stand, divided we fall.
  • Voodoo
    Voodoo
    ✭✭✭✭
    No it is not 100% final ,,,as stated in her sentence as "Aiming".

"(keyword: aiming!)"
  • Voodoo
    Voodoo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also when the champion system does "start" to come up it is not just one patch it will slowly be implemented over many patches so no huge change with patch 6-7.

L2Read.
  • ers101284b14_ESO
    ers101284b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Voodoo wrote: »
    Also when the champion system does "start" to come up it is not just one patch it will slowly be implemented over many patches so no huge change with patch 6-7.

L2Read.

They already implemented 2 of the 3 changes.