The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Anyone Figure Out How To Respec Just a Morph?

Dominoid
Dominoid
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
In the title. I couldn't figure it out at the shrines in Mournhold.
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can't respec just a morph. You can respec all of your morphs.
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You can't respec just a morph. You can respec all of your morphs.

Great. How? So far we can only find the usual way of doing a full respec.
  • ZOS_AmeliaR
    ZOS_AmeliaR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems the option to respec only morphs is not working as intended. We've escalated this for further investigation.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It seems the option to respec only morphs is not working as intended. We've escalated this for further investigation.

Thanks for the update. We figured.
  • ZOS_AmeliaR
    ZOS_AmeliaR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, folks. Just an update that, as @ZOS_JessicaFolsom‌ stated in the PTS Patch Notes v1.4.1 thread, this change didn't actually make it into the 1.4.1 build on PTS, but it will be available when we push Update 4 live in early September. Our apologies for the confusion!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Yusuf
    Yusuf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whenever something is not on the PTS and gets put on the live with only minimal testing, i fear for the worst.
  • eventide03b14a_ESO
    eventide03b14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can someone please clarify?
    1. You cannot actually get the point back for a skill only the morph? For instance I can turn Shadowy Disguise back into Shadow Cloak but I cannot get the skill point back from Shadow Cloak unless I do a full respec?
    2. Do you have to respec all of your morphs at the same time or can you only respec the one's that you want?

Edited by eventide03b14a_ESO on August 29, 2014 5:58PM
    :trollin:
  • david.haypreub18_ESO
    david.haypreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Early September? That seems a little... early! Good news though. I am guessing this Monday or next? That seems a little faster than previous updates (4 or 5 weeks rather than 6?).
    Templars are 'just slower... by design'
    Yes, Gina actually said that (at least regarding Rushed Ceremony) right here:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/161959/templar-skills-bugged-made-useless-ignored/p24
    VR 16 Templar (retired until Templars get fixed)
    VR 16 Sorcerer
    38 Nightblade
    24 DK
  • ArconSeptim
    ArconSeptim
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why would it take so long?Nobody wants to wait so long time for new content, no matter it it's teste or not...people are getting bored easy now
  • Vez
    Vez
    ✭✭✭
    Why would it take so long?Nobody wants to wait so long time for new content, no matter it it's teste or not...people are getting bored easy now

Because of the massive amount of bugs and problems introduced to the live game from untested and minimally tested content in previous patches that still persists without fixes in the live game today.