Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Best Player of Each Class - Templar

• Rooty
    Rooty
    ✭✭✭
    [Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Spamming]
    Edited by ZOS_JoanaL on August 1, 2014 1:15AM
    No Mercy
    Rooty, Rooty-san, Rooty-sama, Rooty-chan, Rooty-senpai
    Reality is for people who don't play video games.
    WHERE IS SHE?!
    #FreeBraidas
  • teimpdjimub17_ESO
    teimpdjimub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    [Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Flaming]
    Edited by ZOS_ShannonM on August 1, 2014 1:16AM
  • JackDaniell
    JackDaniell
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ....Ebonheart Templar :smiley:
    Edited by JackDaniell on July 31, 2014 8:39AM
    Ebonheart Templar

www.youtube.com/user/kristofersommermusic
  • Gaettusk
    Gaettusk
    ✭✭✭
    Metal Dimmu was a pita with his oil camping in the cubby rooms; I miss that countering that guy. Out of the listed Templars, either Vencenzo or Turben. The other ones roll in larger groups and tend to AP farm versus being competitive.
  • CaptainSilverbrow
    CaptainSilverbrow
    ✭✭✭
    Nala_ wrote: »
    Black-Bird wrote: »
    Epen stroking BS of a list with 5 of your buddies stupid GG
    i've never talked to any of the people mentioned in this list. and if you dont know at least one of those names you must be EU or live in craglorn.

I live in either Cyrodiil or [Classified] farming motifs, I've no clue as to the identities or accolades of this schmuck table. It's like asking people who their favorite State Department administrator of the twentieth century was (clue: keine). Go be butthurt over your failed attempts at fostering celebrity somewhere else.
  • Blazzin-Ace
    Blazzin-Ace
    ✭✭
    vencenzo is the templar that won the 100k dueling tourney by beating sypher. turben is a good dueling and group templar in TYSM, manokin is alacrity's best healing templar, stolichnaya is a solid templar both solo and in group, same with zanini.

Ohh really Vencenzo won huh, news to me guess they gave me the 100k for *** and giggles lawl

There's been more than one....lol....you trolling or?

Are you trolling? There has only been 1 Legends tournament & 1 champion. The fight you mention where Vencenzo beat Sypher it was for 2nd place, Sypher 3rd.

There will be another Tournament after the patch, 2v2 all are welcome. If you like pvp 1v1 2v2 3v3 join in the fun. Not to be the "best" just to challenge yourself, work on your build, and enjoy a fair non zerg fight.
  • hamon
    hamon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    these sort of polls are sycophanic and juvenile. all id does is inflate the ego's of folk who play more often than most and hence get their name popping up on more folks screens.
  • Karnus
    Karnus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Really stupid thread IMO, completely based on popularity.. There are so many Templars that tower over some of the people in this list, I don't see Rooty San or Xiphy, two of the best healers in the game.

Oh these threads ..I guess it's kinda fun to see that they happen in ESO too.

Is that Xiphy from the FRAGX Warhammer guild?
    Formerly Karnus, the Marauder in Warhammer.