The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Best Player of Each Class - Templar

Nala_
Nala_
✭✭✭✭
Best Templar in Cyrodiil.
Edited by Nala_ on July 30, 2014 4:13PM

Best Player of Each Class - Templar 55 votes

Vencenzo
45% 25 votes
Manokin
20% 11 votes
Turben Winter-Fist
12% 7 votes
Stolichnaya
5% 3 votes
Zanini
16% 9 votes
  • Skafsgaard
    Skafsgaard
    ✭✭✭✭
    None of the above
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited supports hundreds of players on screen at once in an open world fight for control of Cyrodiil. Get ready for the most intense online PvP experience ever created, with The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited.

Yes, I am ready...

Source:
    http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/game-guide/the-alliance-war
  • DeLindsay
    DeLindsay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why isn't my level 11 Templar listed?
  • Dilly_Waffles
    Dilly_Waffles
    ✭✭✭
    who
  • ThyIronFist
    ThyIronFist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What?
    The Elder Zergs Online
    Sainur Ironfist - DK - EU - Ebonheart Pact
    Retired
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why?
  • KBKB
    KBKB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Flaming]
    Edited by ZOS_ShannonM on August 1, 2014 1:46AM
  • Nala_
    Nala_
    ✭✭✭✭
    Black-Bird wrote: »
    [Moderator Note: Edited/Removed moderated quote]
    i've never talked to any of the people mentioned in this list. and if you dont know at least one of those names you must be EU or live in craglorn.
    Edited by ZOS_ShannonM on August 1, 2014 1:50AM
  • KBKB
    KBKB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NA actually, I know most of the other poll threads names this one turben winter fist is the only one i've actually come across though. That statement doesnt get you out of an ill thought out silly thread. So many levels to PvP here, Small group, medium, large or 1v1 etc etc and to think you have seen every player is arrogant at best.
  • Nala_
    Nala_
    ✭✭✭✭
    Black-Bird wrote: »
    NA actually, I know most of the other poll threads names this one turben winter fist is the only one i've actually come across though. That statement doesnt get you out of an ill thought out silly thread. So many levels to PvP here, Small group, medium, large or 1v1 etc etc and to think you have seen every player is arrogant at best.

vencenzo is the templar that won the 100k dueling tourney by beating sypher. turben is a good dueling and group templar in TYSM, manokin is alacrity's best healing templar, stolichnaya is a solid templar both solo and in group, same with zanini.

this list has templars from almost every facet you mentioned, you just dont know who any of them are. no big deal just dont vote or spam *** comments.

• Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You spelled my name wrong :(
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You missed Metal.Dimmu, Talos, Jean-Luc, and one other EP Templar who's name escapes me.
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • Nala_
    Nala_
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tripwyr wrote: »
    You missed Metal.Dimmu, Talos, Jean-Luc, and one other EP Templar who's name escapes me.

can't include people who have quit sadly, they only give you a finite number of options you can include in the poll.
  • Nala_
    Nala_
    ✭✭✭✭
    Manoekin wrote: »
    You spelled my name wrong :(

sorry!
  • MarisGolding
    MarisGolding
    ✭✭
    [Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Flaming]
    Edited by ZOS_JoanaL on August 1, 2014 12:26AM
  • Nala_
    Nala_
    ✭✭✭✭
    [Moderator note: Removed content that referred to moderated material]
    Edited by ZOS_JoanaL on August 1, 2014 1:03AM
  • Blazzin-Ace
    Blazzin-Ace
    ✭✭
    Nala_ wrote: »
    vencenzo is the templar that won the 100k dueling tourney by beating sypher. turben is a good dueling and group templar in TYSM, manokin is alacrity's best healing templar, stolichnaya is a solid templar both solo and in group, same with zanini.

Ohh really Vencenzo won huh, news to me guess they gave me the 100k for *** and giggles lawl
  • snakeeyes00
    snakeeyes00
    Soul Shriven
    I agree, this seems a silly post. I know none of these names and I put that simply down to the possibility that all these players may be from America and play in a completely different time zone to me.

Please realise that when you go to bed the servers don't get turned off and nothing happens. There are people who play at all hours and the PvP zone is active 24/7.

When you are getting up in the morning to go to school and having breakfast there are people who are coming home from work and getting ready for a night of gaming
  • Nala_
    Nala_
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nala_ wrote: »

Ohh really Vencenzo won huh, news to me guess they gave me the 100k for *** and giggles lawl

There's been more than one....lol....you trolling or?
  • badmojo
    badmojo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a stupid poll, it's like asking who is the best soldier in the world. Those names you listed are no doubt great players, but I'm sure there are ten times as many who are just as good but you've never heard of.

So, why not just be realistic in your wording, and ask who we think is the most popular. Since, that seems to be the point of your poll here, a popularity contest.
    Edited by badmojo on July 30, 2014 11:29PM
    [DC/NA]
  • HazardousNovex
    HazardousNovex
    ✭✭✭
    Really stupid thread IMO, completely based on popularity.. There are so many Templars that tower over some of the people in this list, I don't see Rooty San or Xiphy, two of the best healers in the game.
    Novexus - VR12 Dragonknight

DiE - Oceanic PvP
    www.dieguild.com.au
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    dang. never met any of these(though turben winterfist rings a bell. what alliance is he?) would like to meet these guys though. always happy to meet some good players.
  • indytims_ESO
    indytims_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I picked Stolichnaya because it was the coolest name on the list.
  • joetpelusob14_ESO
    Mano best group temp in game hands down for me, but Vencenzo is one of the best players in this game overall...Hard choice.
  • Nala_
    Nala_
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mano best group temp in game hands down for me, but Vencenzo is one of the best players in this game overall...Hard choice.

^
  • stolioli
    stolioli
    Soul Shriven
    Surprised so many dedicated healers are on the list or that I got mentioned at all.
    Stolichnaya v12 Templar Healer
    Former Emperor/Rank 25 Colonel
    DiE Guild-Aldmeri Dominion
  • Warz
    Warz
    ✭✭✭
    clearly you must be high if I am not on that list
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warz wrote: »
    clearly you must be high if I am not on that list

IKR? This poll should have at least 20 more names in it, yo. OP has no idea.

PC NA | @AkinosPvP 1vX/Small Scaler, Raid Leader, Youtuber and Twitch.tv Streamer.MAGICKA MELEE IS LIFE!Magplar, MagDK, Magden, Magblade, Magsorc & Magcro PvP/Build videos & moretwitch.tv/akinospvp
  • Enkil
    Enkil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These 4 polls about this are totally lame... We have two mega severs each with many different campaigns. If you want to poll about this... Why not make a thread with the server (NA/EU) and campaign name in the title or at least mention it somewhere...
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    just don't make it a poll. just ask the question and see what people think. leaderboard ranks don't mean everything.
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is there no Chuck Norris option?
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS