Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

So.... When Can We Expect a Release Date for 1.3 ???

• AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'd rather wait a little longer and get a stable update than have it sooner and it be the mess the Craglorn update was. That broke more than it fixed. Better to wait and get a good one that works.

This from one who eagerly awaits the dye system for I am sooo sick of brown everything!
    Edited by AlienSlof on July 31, 2014 8:41AM
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • TehMagnus
    TehMagnus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This one heard tomorow, but this one did not trust the one that said this.
  • suelothvar
    suelothvar
    ✭✭✭
    Soon as possible I hope, just hit VR1 on my NB and saw the 450k vet points to lev, thought meh ok thats alot more than 50 was, but guess I get quite a few.... killed some Vet 11 mobs after useing travel to friend to see craglorn and umm 100ish vet points a kill = I just logged off. (even cleared up a few coldharbor quests fot a huge 1k vet points)

saw a vid of some vet 8 guy, needing somthing like 3+mil vet points, I simply can't be bothered, poped in cyrodil, still hit vet 12 players as hard as I did as a lev 10 lol and vet points there were worse than pve :(

think i'll level my alt till patch changes stuff
    Seraklan - Nightshade EU
    Beardybpbear. Xbox1

No console text chat = discrimination against the deaf!
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't quite get the complains about Veteran leveling, I was Vet Level 2 about 2/3 through the EP vet 1 zone, and is Close to vet 3 halfway through the vet 2 zone...
  • Tabbycat
    Tabbycat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have been told by a friend who seems to know these things that it should drop next week. But we shall see.
    Founder and Co-GM of The Psijic Order Guild (NA)
    0.016%
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well all I hope is that is up by the time I get back from my holiday on the 13th - that would be something nice to come back to after nearly two weeks away :)
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tabbycat wrote: »
    I have been told by a friend who seems to know these things that it should drop next week. But we shall see.

Also my grand ma told it could happen between the 8th and 9th of August but she tells me it depends if I get her a present or not for her birthday.

Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • DuelWieldingCheesyPoofs
    Phantax wrote: »
    With August nearly upon us, most of now are eagerly awaiting the release of update No3 (1.3)

In another thread mentioning the 1.3 release date we got-
    We don't have a set date yet, but the current target is early August.
    Personally I don't believe that, you're telling us that major update No3 has no date attached to it just a mere two(ish) weeks prior to it's release ! You guys would have had a date in mind ages ago, albeit with a possible move should anything unforeseen happen ! (hence why you guys are being cagey about giving a date)

So come on... throw us a bone... when can we expect a date ?
    (at least then we can get onto speculating about other things....lol)

:/

*wasn't calling you a liar there Gina. Know you can only pass along the info you're told to*

its coming early august
  • DuelWieldingCheesyPoofs
    Phantax wrote: »
    With August nearly upon us, most of now are eagerly awaiting the release of update No3 (1.3)

In another thread mentioning the 1.3 release date we got-
    We don't have a set date yet, but the current target is early August.
    Personally I don't believe that, you're telling us that major update No3 has no date attached to it just a mere two(ish) weeks prior to it's release ! You guys would have had a date in mind ages ago, albeit with a possible move should anything unforeseen happen ! (hence why you guys are being cagey about giving a date)

So come on... throw us a bone... when can we expect a date ?
    (at least then we can get onto speculating about other things....lol)

:/

*wasn't calling you a liar there Gina. Know you can only pass along the info you're told to*

actually its released on the....."soon" lol
  • Wifeaggro13
    Wifeaggro13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AlienSlof wrote: »
    I'd rather wait a little longer and get a stable update than have it sooner and it be the mess the Craglorn update was. That broke more than it fixed. Better to wait and get a good one that works.

This from one who eagerly awaits the dye system for I am sooo sick of brown everything!

Honestly this update is nothing more then fluff. There is no actual content.aside from set itemization.we have had 1actuall content update in 5 months. I dont count coh . Its one dungeon .honestly craglorn was supposed to be iin at launch. Its one of the reasons they pushed the release date back. So in reality we have not got any actual new content that was not in closed beta build
  • Lionxoft
    Lionxoft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AlienSlof wrote: »

Honestly this update is nothing more then fluff. There is no actual content.aside from set itemization.we have had 1actuall content update in 5 months. I dont count coh . Its one dungeon .honestly craglorn was supposed to be iin at launch. Its one of the reasons they pushed the release date back. So in reality we have not got any actual new content that was not in closed beta build

Also should be noted that Craglorn (If I remember correctly) was on PTS however not available to everyone to test. It's my true belief that crew that was supposed to be 'testing' was a complete disaster. I'm not sure how many people have been testing lately with the intent to break or find bugs. Could be the same story.

I'm hoping for the update soon! With that said I definitely want it to be ready.
  • tordr86b16_ESO
    tordr86b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    when it's ready.
  • TehMagnus
    TehMagnus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    "When it's done" ™
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if they were great they should release it today, so we can play it in the weekend, and not first on a Monday, where I have to sit at work craving the next kill :)
  • madangrypally
    madangrypally
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lionxoft wrote: »
    Also should be noted that Craglorn (If I remember correctly) was on PTS however not available to everyone to test. It's my true belief that crew that was supposed to be 'testing' was a complete disaster. I'm not sure how many people have been testing lately with the intent to break or find bugs. Could be the same story.

I'm hoping for the update soon! With that said I definitely want it to be ready.

Most of the time it is not the PTS players fault they cant test things as they are not given the tools.

PTS is a shell of the live version. Take the current PTS and some of the changes they have introduced.

1: Cant test Nord to see if their Passive has been fixed. Right now it increases damage taken by 6% when it should reduce it. Cant test it on the PTS. They should have allowed all races in the Templates.

2: Sets have been drastically changed. No way to get these sets in a reasonable manner on the PTS so no one is checking them. They should have added vendors with all sets so we can test them and see if they are working properly. At this rate I expect a good portion will be broken when Patch 1.3.x hits.

3: General gameplay: Who really wants to spend weeks leveling another character on PTS to try to find those bugs. Not gonna happen and thus there will be new bugs come Patch 1.3.x because no one discovered them on PTS.

4: Class Abilities and other synergies: This is what I normally test on PTS and I have left a few /bug reports I have found and have found a few ways to become Over powered if I wanted to. (I dont). I report these also but keep those to myself. Even when I report something is over powered and provide the numbers and stats most of the time it makes it to live. Patch 1.3.x will have many of these making it to live so be prepared for some nerfs in the next few patches after 1.3.x. Once I begin seeing people use the Overpowered builds I give the information out to get as many people as possible to use it. That way it is likely to be fixed faster.

• ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    We're happy to announce that Update 3 (patch v1.3.3) will be released next Monday, August 4th. :)
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • CowNRB
    CowNRB
    ✭✭✭
    yay!
  • Badh0rse
    Badh0rse
    ✭✭✭
    We're happy to announce that Update 3 (patch v1.3.3) will be released next Monday, August 4th. :)

Did you just make a monday cool? You deserve a real life achievement!

• Phantax
    Phantax
    ✭✭✭✭✭

PARTY ! ! !

:)
    High Elf Sorcerer VR12 - Destro / Resto Staff
    I'm a werewolf. If you vamps don't like it.... Bite me !
    We're not retreating... we're advancing in a different direction !
  • Phantax
    Phantax
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ooh, Urgh... suddenly I feel a sick day coming on...lol

;)
    High Elf Sorcerer VR12 - Destro / Resto Staff
    I'm a werewolf. If you vamps don't like it.... Bite me !
    We're not retreating... we're advancing in a different direction !
  • Awdwyn
    Awdwyn
    ✭✭✭
    Woot! Heritage Day holiday off work on Monday for us Albertans (except the really unlucky ones).
  • TheBull
    TheBull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Navuri
    Navuri
    ✭✭✭

I have seen the 1.3.0 and 1.3.1 patch notes in the PTR forums, but where are the 1.3.2 and 1.3.3 notes? Or am I missing something here?
  • Evergnar
    Evergnar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With so many changes to crafting and with the armor set changes it makes it difficult to go forward with my planned upgrades to both my, and my son's equipment.

I kinda have to wait till it's done now. Some info about how the changes will work would be very helpful. Some of the armor sets are very different and they have even changed some set's emphasis. Will my Willow's Path stuff become Night Mother 'cause that's where the critical stuff went.

More information about the changes would make a big difference. I am just sitting on everything right now and I guess I just won't craft much till the changes. A bit pf a pain ZO.
    That's where I'm at too. I think most players are stuck in the same position, holding off until it goes live. I've been spending my time experimenting with sets but I'm getting antsy.
  • Lumomancer
    Lumomancer
    ✭✭✭
    Three days until armor dyes?

<nord> MEAD FOR EVERYONE! </nord>
    Pillars of Ashla | Where people come first.
  • Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Has there been any feedback on the XP increase from PvP? I'm dying to actually level a toon that basically lives in Cyrodil.
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Sallington - Templar - Stormproof - Prefect II
    Cobham - Sorcerer - Stormproof - First Sergeant II
    Shallington - NightBlade - Lieutenant |
    Balmorah - Templar - Sergeant ||
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Lumomancer wrote: »
    Three days until armor dyes?

<nord> MEAD FOR EVERYONE! </nord>

Achievement Completed! "Honey Beer Gold" dye unlocked!
  • eventide03b14a_ESO
    eventide03b14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It would be great if they would start patching it soon. I have no motivation to actually play the game right now in it's current state. I log in to get my mats and refine them, but my nightblade's skill points are a mess and need to be moved around and at this point I'm just waiting for the decrease in cost not to mention I'm just sort of waiting for the new armor stats to go live. It just feels like I'm in limbo waiting for these improvements before I can actually enjoy the game. I have even considered unsubscribing for a few months until they actually get all this stuff in order and I can play a real TES game that I was promised. I know this stuff takes time, but I really don't feel like I should be paying for it the way it is. It feels like I'm paying for a beta test on this game sometimes. How can I invest time and energy in my characters when I know everything is going to change but I have no idea when? Should I make the armor now because it's going to be changed to the new stats next week? I have no idea. Should I respec my nightblade now because the decreased cost isn't going to happen for six months? No clue. Honestly, can we get a definitive time table on these actual changes?

**I posted my comment before reading the updated time table. I still stand by everything I said though.**
    Edited by eventide03b14a_ESO on August 1, 2014 4:17PM
    :trollin:
  • NorthernFury
    NorthernFury
    ✭✭✭✭

As usual, thank you for the concise and direct information!

Skadi Storm-Blade - VR14 Altmer Sorcerer
    Brynnhild Valkyrja - VR12 Nord DragonKnight
    Haakon Hardrada - VR12 Nord Templar
    Sanguine's Tester (retired)

Cattle die
    kinsmen die
    all men are mortal.
    Words of praise
    will never perish
    nor a noble name.

- The Havamal
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I ask "Whats the rush"

Look what happened last time they released a major patch...a ton of stuff was broken...does anyone remember Cyrodiil being a slideshow for what? 3 weeks was it?

why is everyone wanting them to rush and possibly break the game again? right now im just happy the game i paid for is actually playable, because for 3 weeks after the last patch the game wasn't playable for me..

Personally Zenimax...take your time..I don't care if its two more months before you release 1.3, I would rather wait, then deal with even more bugs and an unplayable game.

I'll never understand the whole "we want this now, now, now, rush mentality"..I would rather wait till its ready JMO

I just have a bad feeling if they put this patch out on 4/4 or 4/8 its going to be another rough haul, and i don't want to deal with another 3 weeks of an unplayable game :(

right now the game is running better for me then it ever has...this next patch makes me nervous...
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak