The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

So.... When Can We Expect a Release Date for 1.3 ???

• Tenofas
    Tenofas
    ✭✭✭
    Any hint on how big the patch will be?
    I will be on holiday, with a mobile connection with a 5Gb download limit...
    :\
    Tenofas
    Redguard stamina Nightblade (CP 810) - Daggerfall Covenant
    PC - EU
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're happy to announce that Update 3 (patch v1.3.3) will be released next Monday, August 4th. :)

Do I get a prize for guessing right?
    ----
    Murray?
  • NorthernFury
    NorthernFury
    ✭✭✭✭
    We're happy to announce that Update 3 (patch v1.3.3) will be released next Monday, August 4th. :)

Do I get a prize for guessing right?

Here it is :cookie:

Skadi Storm-Blade - VR14 Altmer Sorcerer
    Brynnhild Valkyrja - VR12 Nord DragonKnight
    Haakon Hardrada - VR12 Nord Templar
    Sanguine's Tester (retired)

Cattle die
    kinsmen die
    all men are mortal.
    Words of praise
    will never perish
    nor a noble name.

- The Havamal
  • Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tenofas wrote: »

I'd start looking for a place nearby with free Wifi now.
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Sallington - Templar - Stormproof - Prefect II
    Cobham - Sorcerer - Stormproof - First Sergeant II
    Shallington - NightBlade - Lieutenant |
    Balmorah - Templar - Sergeant ||
  • Navuri
    Navuri
    ✭✭✭
    Doesn't anyone else wonder what 1.3.3 exactly is? Seeing as there are only patch notes about 1.3.0 and 1.3.1 on the PTR forums.
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Navuri wrote: »

I have seen the 1.3.0 and 1.3.1 patch notes in the PTR forums, but where are the 1.3.2 and 1.3.3 notes? Or am I missing something here?

The PTS has had 1.3.0, 1.3.1, and 1.3.2, but not 1.3.3 which will be the released patch.
    -First-Wave Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent.
    Exploits suck. Don't blame just the game, blame the players abusing them!

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    ✭✭✭✭
    MorrisAO wrote: »
    AngryNord wrote: »
    "soon"

Not quite right - it's "Soon (TM)" :D

No.....NO....please no...not here..

Let's just leave that back there where it belongs.
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    woodsro wrote: »
    I ask "Whats the rush"

right now the game is running better for me then it ever has...this next patch makes me nervous...

Have you played on the PTS?
    -First-Wave Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent.
    Exploits suck. Don't blame just the game, blame the players abusing them!

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I ask "Whats the rush"

Look what happened last time they released a major patch...a ton of stuff was broken...does anyone remember Cyrodiil being a slideshow for what? 3 weeks was it?

why is everyone wanting them to rush and possibly break the game again? right now im just happy the game i paid for is actually playable, because for 3 weeks after the last patch the game wasn't playable for me..

Personally Zenimax...take your time..I don't care if its two more months before you release 1.3, I would rather wait, then deal with even more bugs and an unplayable game.

I'll never understand the whole "we want this now, now, now, rush mentality"..I would rather wait till its ready JMO

I just have a bad feeling if they put this patch out on 4/4 or 4/8 its going to be another rough haul, and i don't want to deal with another 3 weeks of an unplayable game :(

right now the game is running better for me then it ever has...this next patch makes me nervous...

Why should we have to choose between accuracy and timeliness? It's slightly infuriating when I see them in a panel at QuakeCon saying how awesome the game is going to be. That's the game I want to play now, not the beta version.
    :trollin:
  • Clay109
    Clay109
    Soul Shriven
    Yessss Hahahaha Im so happy now! Honey Brow humm!
    Edited by Clay109 on August 1, 2014 4:59PM
  • Theosis
    Theosis
    ✭✭✭✭
    Drum roll please..

~legendary achievement unlocked~

Monday is now cool.
    You have earned +2 internets!
    This is were my signature would be if I was allowed one.
  • kedz54
    kedz54
    ✭✭✭
    Phantax wrote: »

Ooh, Urgh... suddenly I feel a sick day coming on...lol

;)

Bwahaha me too
    Dunmer Sorcerer
  • smeeprocketnub19_ESO
    smeeprocketnub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ask "Whats the rush"

Look what happened last time they released a major patch...a ton of stuff was broken...does anyone remember Cyrodiil being a slideshow for what? 3 weeks was it?

why is everyone wanting them to rush and possibly break the game again? right now im just happy the game i paid for is actually playable, because for 3 weeks after the last patch the game wasn't playable for me..

Personally Zenimax...take your time..I don't care if its two more months before you release 1.3, I would rather wait, then deal with even more bugs and an unplayable game.

I'll never understand the whole "we want this now, now, now, rush mentality"..I would rather wait till its ready JMO

I just have a bad feeling if they put this patch out on 4/4 or 4/8 its going to be another rough haul, and i don't want to deal with another 3 weeks of an unplayable game :(

Why should we have to choose between accuracy and timeliness? It's slightly infuriating when I see them in a panel at QuakeCon saying how awesome the game is going to be. That's the game I want to play now, not the beta version.

Because they are not machines and have to eat/sleep/attend their families? Unfortunately McDonald's and Wal Mart already emptied out all the workhouses reserved for the desperate poor so they are forced to treat their current laborers like human beings.
    Dear Sister, I do not spread rumors, I create them.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager

I have seen the 1.3.0 and 1.3.1 patch notes in the PTR forums, but where are the 1.3.2 and 1.3.3 notes? Or am I missing something here?

The PTS has had 1.3.0, 1.3.1, and 1.3.2, but not 1.3.3 which will be the released patch.
    ^ This is correct.

Not sure yet, but we're in the middle of finding out!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Lionxoft
    Lionxoft
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I love-I mean, that's great news! Thanks Gina :)
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Sounds like the patch will be approximately 5.5-6.5GB, depending on how updated your client is and which language you're playing the game in.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oo. Going to be a very different game when l get back from my holidays on the 13th!
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Dyrvik
    Dyrvik
    Soul Shriven
    So excited for this update! Yay!
  • HippieTheGreat
    HippieTheGreat
    ✭✭✭
    YAY monday :)
  • Shennynerd
    Shennynerd
    ✭✭✭
    Are the provisioning changes being added to 1.3?
    Rose - AD - Khajiit Nightblade
    Modest Argonian Maid - EP - Argonian Sorceror
    Man Shen - AD - Altmer Templar
    Largesse - DC - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Which-Way-To-The-Beach - AD - Argonian Sorceror
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shennynerd wrote: »

Have they been in any of the patch notes?
    ----
    Murray?
  • Shennynerd
    Shennynerd
    ✭✭✭
    Shennynerd wrote: »

Have they been in any of the patch notes?

Hardly means anything. They usually add more than what's in the PTS to an actual new release. After all something that wasn't actually tested has to break the game every update, right?
    Rose - AD - Khajiit Nightblade
    Modest Argonian Maid - EP - Argonian Sorceror
    Man Shen - AD - Altmer Templar
    Largesse - DC - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Which-Way-To-The-Beach - AD - Argonian Sorceror
  • KleanZlate
    KleanZlate
    ✭✭✭

I actually fist pumped in excitement. My main is about to turn V12 and he'll sure be happy to be able to update his VR8 armor after the weekend :D
  • Arsenic_Touch
    Arsenic_Touch
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome to their internal testing that we never get to see or even comment on until it's too late.
    Is it better to out-monster the monster or to be quietly devoured?

╔═════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╗
    "Hope can drown lost in thunderous sound."
    "Fear can claim what little faith remains."
    "Death will take those who fight alone."
    "But united we can break a fate once set in stone."

╚═════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╝

NA // Ebonheart Pact // Leader of CORE Legion // Namira Beta Tester // VR11 NB
  • ers101284b14_ESO
    ers101284b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Welcome to their internal testing that we never get to see or even comment on until it's too late.
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/122969/pts-patch-notes-v1-3-2#latest
    There's 1.3.2
  • MrBeatDown
    MrBeatDown
    ✭✭✭✭
    So it on Monday, prepare for another bad patch, will probably be rollbacks, server lag, Fps drops, memory leaks, you name it and it will probably happen on Monday the 4th. Then it will take 2 weeks for a hotfix and people will threaten to cancel sub. Same thing over and over again. Just wait and see. Nothing to see here folks, Just move along.
  • Xiroku
    Xiroku
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like the patch will be approximately 5.5-6.5GB, depending on how updated your client is and which language you're playing the game in.

So glad I have better internet now, or that would take me all night/day to download. e_e

340 KB/s max, to up 10 MB/s is a much welcomed change.

• MrBeatDown
    MrBeatDown
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xiroku wrote: »

So glad I have better internet now, or that would take me all night/day to download. e_e

340 KB/s max, to up 10 MB/s is a much welcomed change.

Oh its not your connection. You will be downloading it very slow no matter what. It will probably take you 2+ hours to get it.
  • Maximis_ESO
    Maximis_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

1.3.3 is the new version which contains some of the suggestions from things on 1.3.2 if they never released a new version before testing and fixing we would never have an update.
  • ThisOnePosts
    ThisOnePosts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like all of the changes...except some of the set changes, although being able to re-glyph set rings and such will be nice.