The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

So.... When Can We Expect a Release Date for 1.3 ???

Phantax
Phantax
✭✭✭✭✭
With August nearly upon us, most of now are eagerly awaiting the release of update No3 (1.3)

In another thread mentioning the 1.3 release date we got-
We don't have a set date yet, but the current target is early August.
Personally I don't believe that, you're telling us that major update No3 has no date attached to it just a mere two(ish) weeks prior to it's release ! You guys would have had a date in mind ages ago, albeit with a possible move should anything unforeseen happen ! (hence why you guys are being cagey about giving a date)

So come on... throw us a bone... when can we expect a date ?
(at least then we can get onto speculating about other things....lol)

:/

*wasn't calling you a liar there Gina. Know you can only pass along the info you're told to*
High Elf Sorcerer VR12 - Destro / Resto Staff
I'm a werewolf. If you vamps don't like it.... Bite me !
We're not retreating... we're advancing in a different direction !
  • madangrypally
    madangrypally
    ✭✭✭✭

I am expecting around 4/4 - 4/8 personally. But all rumor and no basis in factual info.
  • Divad Zarn
    Divad Zarn
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure but... 1.2.6 was last patch of second update, so with new maintenance i think they will give us 3nd update.
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would expect the 4th, as patches usually go on Mondays, but they usually don't tell us until the week before, if they release the information that early. Pestering them on the forums does not make them more likely to commit to a firm date in advance.
    ----
    Murray?
  • Phantax
    Phantax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DavZar wrote: »
    I'm not sure but... 1.2.6 was last patch of second update, so with new maintenance i think they will give us 3nd update.

• Tabbycat
    Tabbycat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I heard week after next.
    Founder and Co-GM of The Psijic Order Guild (NA)
    0.016%
  • Phantax
    Phantax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would expect the 4th, as patches usually go on Mondays, but they usually don't tell us until the week before, if they release the information that early. Pestering them on the forums does not make them more likely to commit to a firm date in advance.

No... but it gives me something to do while I sit here anxiously biting my nails in anticipation...lol

;)
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    "soon"
  • NorthernFury
    NorthernFury
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like we are getting some flavor of 1.3 in the next week or two - they are already testing a different flavor of 1.3 on the PTS. I kind of assume that means that the previous flavor of 1.3 is considered good to go and that they will add in the other changes as well if there aren't any problems.

Skadi Storm-Blade - VR14 Altmer Sorcerer
    Brynnhild Valkyrja - VR12 Nord DragonKnight
    Haakon Hardrada - VR12 Nord Templar
    Sanguine's Tester (retired)

Cattle die
    kinsmen die
    all men are mortal.
    Words of praise
    will never perish
    nor a noble name.

- The Havamal
  • Katkon
    Katkon
    ✭✭✭
    There is literally no upside in ZOS announcing a launch date, and plenty of downside associated with announcing it and getting it wrong (more moans from eager players and potential for unfavorable press).
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No, 1.3.1 on pts contains adjustments to changes in 1.3. They've stated that when we get the update it will be 1.3.x combining all the new stuff on pts, and it's currently slated to be 1.3.2.
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • cracker81
    cracker81
    ✭✭✭
    Don't care about 1.3 now that I know jail system is not part of it
  • Rhoric
    Rhoric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cracker81 wrote: »
    Don't care about 1.3 now that I know jail system is not part of it

Why would there be a jail system in place when the justice system is currently quite sometime away
  • Logan9a
    Logan9a
    ✭✭✭
    Phantax wrote: »
    With August nearly upon us, most of now are eagerly awaiting the release of update No3 (1.3)

Personally I don't believe that

So - you've dealt with MMO companies before, eh?

• sandschristierwb17_ESO

Personally I don't believe that, you're telling us that major update No3 has no date attached to it just a mere two(ish) weeks prior to it's release ! You guys would have had a date in mind ages ago, albeit with a possible move should anything unforeseen happen ! (hence why you guys are being cagey about giving a date)

So come on... throw us a bone... when can we expect a date ?
    (at least then we can get onto speculating about other things....lol)

*wasn't calling you a liar there Gina. Know you can only pass along the info you're told to*

My 3 month sub is up in 10 days, like many others. It had want to be up within that.
  • Nicky_W
    Nicky_W
    ✭✭✭
    I would expect either the 4/5th August, or 7/8th.
    It isn't going to be next week as they have stated they are performing the EU migration.
  • Wizzo91
    Wizzo91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It isn't going to be next week as they have stated they are performing the EU migration.

Source?
    [EU]

Wizzo - Stamina DK - 50 - DC
    Wizzox - Magicka NB - 50 - DC
    Vilest Wizz - Magicka Sorc - 50 - DC
    Wiser Wizz - Magicka NB - 50 - DC
    Wizzo X - Magicka NB - 50 - AD
    In Rainbows - Stam Sorc - 50 - AD
    Fake Plastic Tree - Stamplar - 50 - EP

6XX CP

• poodlemasterb16_ESO
    poodlemasterb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With so many changes to crafting and with the armor set changes it makes it difficult to go forward with my planned upgrades to both my, and my son's equipment.

I kinda have to wait till it's done now. Some info about how the changes will work would be very helpful. Some of the armor sets are very different and they have even changed some set's emphasis. Will my Willow's Path stuff become Night Mother 'cause that's where the critical stuff went.

More information about the changes would make a big difference. I am just sitting on everything right now and I guess I just won't craft much till the changes. A bit pf a pain ZO.
  • Nicky_W
    Nicky_W
    ✭✭✭
    Wizzo91 wrote: »

Source?

forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/comment/1141981
  • Wizzo91
    Wizzo91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wizzo91 wrote: »

Source?

forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/comment/1141981

Thanks, really hyped about this :) finally
    [EU]

Wizzo - Stamina DK - 50 - DC
    Wizzox - Magicka NB - 50 - DC
    Vilest Wizz - Magicka Sorc - 50 - DC
    Wiser Wizz - Magicka NB - 50 - DC
    Wizzo X - Magicka NB - 50 - AD
    In Rainbows - Stam Sorc - 50 - AD
    Fake Plastic Tree - Stamplar - 50 - EP

6XX CP

• Insignia91
    Insignia91
    ✭✭✭
    DavZar wrote: »
    I don't even...

• Alphashado
    Alphashado
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is pure speculation and is based on an educated guess in light of previous MMO experience. But it is very common to bypass a scheduled maintenance right before an update. So since Monday's standard maint has been cancelled, I would not be a bit surprised if 1.3 is at the end of the week. Right before the weekend.
  • Daethz
    Daethz
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully not until they buff stamina builds/weapons.
    Waiting, and watching, for the return of Melee Weapons.
    -Subsidiary of The Fighters Guild
  • Cyberdown
    Cyberdown
    ✭✭✭
    Heres a fun thought!

If they knew the exact date they would tell us!

I think if nothing go wrong, like an issue or major bug ect...they are scheduled to have it ready early august...

Also if they were to pull a date out their rear, and they needed to spend a few days fixing an issue...the same people begging for an exact date NOW would be raging on the forums that the devs lie ect.

I would rather wait, with no expectation on an exact date, far past their guestimate of early august and get a clean, bug free, patch in September vs getting it in a week and having to deal with stuff I know is going to get nerfed or fixed for a month...

• jeevin
    jeevin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it me or are they way behind on the promised updates? I thought a major update was to happen every six weeks but I can only think of one and a half decent patches since launch...
  • Circuitica
    Circuitica
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully next week. I'm going to spend my whole holiday with armor dying. :D
    That's what a dose of reality does for you. Never touch the stuff myself.

Circuitica - Dunmer Dragonknight (AD) | Black Wind, Fire and Steel
    Nokkonen - Bosmer Sorcerer (DC) | Scholar of Storm Magic
    Suhisee Kaislikossa - Argonian Nightblade (EP) | Assassin in Shadows
    Tiikerililja - Khajiit Templar (DC) | Princess of Warm Sands
    Tulimir - Khajiit Dragonknight (EP) | Fiery Puss
    Myrskytuuli - Argonian Sorcerer (EP) | Hatchling of Thunder
    Dovepaw - Khajiit Templar (AD) | Reaper of Light
    Pörröpeppu - Khajiit Nightblade (DC) | Black Death's Twin Sister

tigers-and-lilies.tumblr.com/ | https://facebook.com/tiikerililja/
  • iaintoff
    iaintoff
    ✭✭✭

No... but it gives me something to do while I sit here anxiously biting my nails in anticipation...lol

;)

Get a job
  • Paske
    Paske
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would say in two weeks at least, more then probably three.

This week servers are coming to Germany ( Europe ). So at least a week to see how it all plays out, iron out the bugs, damage control over people screaming bloody murder because there will be issues, down time, disconnects.. etc.

There is no IF regarding that. No matter how ready ZOS and server provider in Germany are, unknown issues arise. Its simply the way it is.

Also first few days lag and delays are to be expected due to database farm technology and data caching contained within.

It will not be a fun period, but possible rewards coming from it are worth the birthing pains.

Its a huge project and that has a hefty price behind it.
  • Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I can guarantee on the calculative perfection of my Lord Jyggalag, that there is a 98.1799% chance of update 3 being released on the 6th week from update 2, on August 4th at 8am EST. You can expect to actually play on update 3, at around 1 - 3pm EST, when maintenance is concluded to ZOS' satisfied standards of server functionality.

You may now prepare your August 4th accordingly, and appropriately. Hail Jyggalag.
    Edited by Lord_Hev on July 28, 2014 7:45AM
    Qaevir/Qaevira Av Morilye/Molag
    Tri-Faction @Lord_Hevnoraak ingame
    PC NA
  • jeevin
    jeevin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord_Hev wrote: »
    I can guarantee on the calculative perfection of my Lord Jyggalag, that there is a 98.1799% chance of update 3 being released on the 6th week from update 2, on August 4th at 8am EST. You can expect to actually play on update 3, at around 1 - 3pm EST, when maintenance is concluded to ZOS' satisfied standards of server functionality.

You may now prepare your August 4th accordingly, and appropriately. Hail Jyggalag.

Oh Lord Jyggalag! Please hear the plight of this honest adventurer! I but look for a place to lay my weary head. After four months of adventuring I am yet to find a place to call home. Please use your amazing powers of foresight to predict whence I might be able to purchase some housing of my own?! I don't ask for any more than the chapters in this series have provided from the beginning! Please Please Please do foretell! Provide us peace of mind that we weary souls may soon find a place of rest!
  • MorrisAO
    MorrisAO
    Soul Shriven
    AngryNord wrote: »
    "soon"

Not quite right - it's "Soon (TM)" :D