The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What new sets do you want to see?

JackDaniell
JackDaniell
✭✭✭✭✭
What kind of sets would you guys like to see added to the game in future content? What kinds of special effects do you think would be really cool but still not be to overpowered? New crafted sets?

Please share your opinions!
Ebonheart Templar

www.youtube.com/user/kristofersommermusic
  • JackDaniell
    JackDaniell
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll start off by saying a set similar to warlock, but for stamina instead.
    Ebonheart Templar

• JackDaniell
    JackDaniell
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A set of rage, increase your weapon or spell damage (or both :smiley: ) by x for x seconds each time you take damage greater than 10% of your max health.
    Ebonheart Templar

• phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fighters Guild inspired set

2) Adds 78 Max Stamina.
    3) +14 Spell Damage when attacking Undead and Daedra enemies.
    4) +28 Weapon Damage when attacking Undead and Daedra enemies.
    5) Reduces the Stamina cost of abilities by 15% for 10 seconds when you kill Undead or Daedra enemies.
  • Comaetilico
    Comaetilico
    ✭✭✭
    an healing focused set... there is actualy only 3 healer set in the game... 2 of them have a weapon in them so you can actualy only use one of them... and the other that is an armor I've only seen it at low levels -_-'... also one of the 2 weapon based healing set is a debuffing set rather than an healing focused set... but is activated by using healing skill

at the moment as an healer your best bet is to go for either crit or weapon damage (for non templar healer... spell power for templar healers..) that is the same as a dps... while that is good for those that often switch role between dps and healer since this doesn't force them to have 2 different set it is onlso quite frustrating for full time healers sice they lack an identity in their equip...

also as some said strong stamina management/recovery set is actualy missing from the list of avaible sets
  • vasdrakken
    vasdrakken
    ✭✭
    How about sets that change the color of the particle effects, ie necromacer set that gives you access to blue fire like you see the minions of the great betrayer use?

how about some along the lines of something to play off the traits you get from the mudus stone, like say the warrior it makes your character look more massive with more tanky stats but eats part of your magicka and stamina pools like the mage light ability uses up part of your magicka pool? The serpent could have a particle effect that twists and wraps around the character than lashes out and attacks enemies that get too close. Fun stuff...
  • Xnemesis
    Xnemesis
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would like to see some sets that synergize well with class abilities.
  • Xnemesis
    Xnemesis
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would also like to see a 4 and 6 trait set for the fighters and mage guild
  • Springt-Über-Zwerge
    Springt-Über-Zwerge
    ✭✭✭✭
    Id like to see better 8 trait sets. Atm its not worth crafting them (my opinion). You just need months of research and then the sets you can craft are not better than all the other sets you can craft with 3 or 4 traits.
    PC,EU, EP
    Der-über-Zwerge-springt (Argonian, Magplar), Surtur Velothi (Dunmer, Magdk), Jaqene H'ghar (Imperial, Stamblade), Puppyslayer (Orc, Stamdk), Dagoth Era (Dunmer, Magblade), Æthmon Trevas (Altmer, Magsorc), Der-Zuletzt-Lacht (Argonian, Magden), Sir-Lanzeflott (Redguard, Stamplar)
  • Oevaag_Bur
    Oevaag_Bur
    ✭✭
    Along with vastly improved 8 trait bonuses I'd like to see them add "group" sets (perhaps to 7 trait). ie sets that will benefit the whole group similar to the stuff that drops in Vet dungeons etc.

It might help people recognise earlier that it's an MMO and not a single player game with people in it :P
  • Kewljag_66_ESO
    Kewljag_66_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just want a PVP Pack Set for Daggers. They made them for sword and axe but forgot about daggers, and maces
    Edited by Kewljag_66_ESO on July 24, 2014 4:35PM
  • madangrypally
    madangrypally
    ✭✭✭✭
    Set: (Must duel wield)
    2pcs: Stamina
    3pcs: Armor Penetration
    4pcs: Weapon Damage
    5pcs: Bypass 30% of an enemies block mitigation.
    Edited by madangrypally on July 24, 2014 4:43PM
  • JackDaniell
    JackDaniell
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some great ideas, i really like the block mitigation peirce

Ebonheart Templar

• olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A set that increases spell penetration somewhat. And one that reduces casting time.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Ser Lobo
    Ser Lobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A set for my personal preferences would include max stamina, crit increase, weapon damage increase, weapon crit damage increase, and an extra 'oomph' when fighting an enemy with more health than me.

That is a 'perfect set' for my desires.
    Ruze Aulus. Mayor of Dhalmora. Archer, hunter, assassin. Nightblade.
    Gral. Mountain Terror. Barbarian, marauder, murderer. Nightblade.
    Na'Djin. Knight-Blade. Knight, vanguard, defender. Nightblade.

XBOX NA
    Ruze is a veteran of the PC Beta, lived through the year one drought, survived the buy-to-play conversion, and has stepped foot in the hells known as Craglorn. He mained a nightlbade when nightblades weren't good, and has never worn a robe. He converted from PC during the console betas, and hasn't regretted it a moment since.

He'd rank ESO:TU (in it's current state) a 4.8 out of 5, loving the game almost entirely.

This is an multiplayer game. I should be able to log in, join a dungeon, join a battleground, queue for a dolmen or world boss or delve, teleport in, play for 20 minutes, and not worry about getting kicked, failing to join, having perfect voice coms, or being unable to complete content because someone's lagging behind. Group Finder and matchmaking is broken. Take a note from Destiny and build a system that allows from drop-in/drop-out functionality and quick play.
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    My new set:

Name: Balance the Scales
    3 pieces: Your attacks cannot be reflected.
    4 pieces: Bats are afraid of you and turn on their summoner.
    5 pieces: Anyone attempting to teleport within 25m of your location is automatically redirected into the sun.
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• Ser Lobo
    Ser Lobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My new set:

Name: Balance the Scales
    3 pieces: Your attacks cannot be reflected.
    4 pieces: Bats are afraid of you and turn on their summoner.
    5 pieces: Anyone attempting to teleport within 25m of your location is automatically redirected into the sun.

2 piece: Drain magicka from any enemy player within 20m of you.
    Ruze Aulus. Mayor of Dhalmora. Archer, hunter, assassin. Nightblade.
    Gral. Mountain Terror. Barbarian, marauder, murderer. Nightblade.
    Na'Djin. Knight-Blade. Knight, vanguard, defender. Nightblade.

XBOX NA
    Ruze is a veteran of the PC Beta, lived through the year one drought, survived the buy-to-play conversion, and has stepped foot in the hells known as Craglorn. He mained a nightlbade when nightblades weren't good, and has never worn a robe. He converted from PC during the console betas, and hasn't regretted it a moment since.

He'd rank ESO:TU (in it's current state) a 4.8 out of 5, loving the game almost entirely.

This is an multiplayer game. I should be able to log in, join a dungeon, join a battleground, queue for a dolmen or world boss or delve, teleport in, play for 20 minutes, and not worry about getting kicked, failing to join, having perfect voice coms, or being unable to complete content because someone's lagging behind. Group Finder and matchmaking is broken. Take a note from Destiny and build a system that allows from drop-in/drop-out functionality and quick play.