The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Feedback - Current State of PVP Campaign [Updated to 1.2.4 + "Hot Fix"]

• Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ugh. The culling is real.

I was hoping it was just me, but this has gotten ridiculous.

No that vid is pretty accurate of what we were seeing most of last night.
    I don't think I can pvp sober anymore

Or without using motion sickness pills.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Jaxom
    Jaxom
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I left in frustration last night. Not only is the FPS dreadful but nothing even renders on screen. It's a double whammy.
  • FireCowCommando
    FireCowCommando
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had the speed bug happen to me, i tried opening a ticket to get a GM to look at my character to try to figure out what caused it to happen and get them on the right track for a fix.

Sadly after 3 hours after opening that ticket i got bored avoiding any risks for death, and got back into combat and after a while i died. i never got a response to that ticket i opened. =/

It is not a hack, its a glitch. Interesting thing though, with craglorn release day 1 i was one of the players that ended up with unlimited mana/stamina. CoH day 1 i got this speed bug. Maybe theres something wrong with my player data? A friend i play with had unlimited mana day 1 craglorn, and day 2 CoH speed bug.

I was in the middle of a scroll run with my team when we stopped inside a tower to regroup, after a few minutes my character suddenly gained super speed. Naturally the first thing that pops into your head when something like this happens is, "i wonder if i can pick up the scroll and run past those 40 guys out there before they see me!"

The answer was yes. And to give you an idea of how fast you are able to run with this glitch, its something closer to a mount at 250% speed.
    Edited by FireCowCommando on July 2, 2014 8:17PM
  • Jaxom
    Jaxom
    ✭✭✭✭
    I had the speed bug happen to me, i tried opening a ticket to get a GM to look at my character to try to figure out what caused it to happen and get them on the right track for a fix.

Sadly after 3 hours after opening that ticket i got bored avoiding any risks for death, and got back into combat and after a while i died. i never got a response to that ticket i opened. =/

It is not a hack, its a glitch. Interesting thing though, with craglorn release day 1 i was one of the players that ended up with unlimited mana/stamina. CoH day 1 i got this speed bug. Maybe theres something wrong with my player data? A friend i play with had unlimited mana day 1 craglorn, and day 2 CoH speed bug.

I was in the middle of a scroll run with my team when we stopped inside a tower to regroup, after a few minutes my character suddenly gained super speed. Naturally the first thing that pops into your head when something like this happens is, "i wonder if i can pick up the scroll and run past those 40 guys out there before they see me!"

The answer was yes. And to give you an idea of how fast you are able to run with this glitch, its something closer to a mount at 250% speed.

There was a bug/glitch towards launch which involved Warewolf and superspeed. It was fixed but maybe with some of the SilverBolts change, it somehow bugged it out again?
  • Aeradon
    Aeradon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, guild mate just got the bug today. We raced around the keep to see how fast he actually runs, it's crazy, my horse at 65% speed, he can do three and a half circles before the horse does one.

It's just a bug that occurs randomly in combat, but he's the only one who received it, twice. It is fixed upon death and relog. He submitted a ticket as well, no response as of now.

It could most definitely be exploited, however, running at that speed with the data load problems, he was running at 1-2 FPS. The FPS is so bad that exploits won't even work LOL. Got rid of it before his computer blow up, haha.
    People keep telling me they're gonna buy me an ale. They never do.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's culture. And the Elves.

Help make this compilation complete!
    Compilation of Ideas and Suggestions
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ugh.

Seriously. Fix your game, ZOS.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aeradon wrote: »

Edit: Addition
    Speed Hackers
    There are reports of players running faster than 65% speed horses, and able to cap scrolls within 30s. Personally encountered player running at high speed and lost sight during chase even with Retreating Manoeuvre and Refreshing Path, said player did not use any skills, he only ran.

The speed thing isn't a hack. It's another random bug. Happened to 2 of my guildies, 1 yesterday and the 1st the day before. 1st guy logs for the first time that day and he is able to run super speed for no apparent reason. Logging out didn't fix, nor did restarting his pc, doing a repair on the game launcher didn't fix it either. He simply had to wait for it to stop. It's been reported to ZOS also. The second person it happened to was just playing normally, he died in PvP, respawned and suddenly had super speed.

ZOS REALLY needs to find out whats causing this.(among other issues*cough fps bug cough*)

Edited by Akinos on July 2, 2014 8:55PM
    PC NA | @AkinosPvP 1vX/Small Scaler, Raid Leader, Youtuber and Twitch.tv Streamer.MAGICKA MELEE IS LIFE!Magplar, MagDK, Magden, Magblade, Magsorc & Magcro PvP/Build videos & moretwitch.tv/akinospvp
  • Orchish
    Orchish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The fps issue right now has to be the top priority. It really is sucking the enjoyment from PvP. Whether it's a small siege or large siege, my FPS will randomly and suddenly drop to unplayable levels. Having to relog every single time multiple times an hour is just not an enjoyable experience for me.
  • silentdude
    silentdude
    ✭✭
    Cancelled subscription during the vampire ultimate thingy ruining cyrodiil a while back. Came back last week, all was fine, played for a few days until new patch.
    feelsbad.jpg
    Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me..
    bye cyall
  • Brandoid
    Brandoid
    ✭✭✭
    For those wondering what this speed bug looks like:
    Brandoid - Templar - Ebonheart Pack
  • Halrloprillalar
    Halrloprillalar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For those wondering what this speed bug looks like:

I'm actually amazed at how they could somehow *** up something like this while trying to 'fix' things completely unrelated? Like... how does that even... wow
  • ThyIronFist
    ThyIronFist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy crap. xD
    The Elder Zergs Online
    Sainur Ironfist - DK - EU - Ebonheart Pact
    Retired
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    is it from skooma?
  • nukeyoo
    nukeyoo
    ✭✭✭
    If they implemented the speed hack for all vampires!!! It + my high elf glistening golden skin in the sunlight... My twilight immersion will finally be realized...
    edward_sparkling-1.jpg
    they fix the fps yet?
    - done w/ it
  • monden1980b16_ESO
    monden1980b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Just wanted to add 2 things, if not already done:

1) Sometimes during fights in Cyrodiil, stamina based and/or ranged abilities lock up and can't be used for about one minute. They show up "greyed out" on the skill bar, as if there is no valid target selected or not enough stamina/magicka to use the skill.

2) Stealth: Often, when one does not manage to kill a target attacked, one stays "in combat" and is unable to go into stealth for quite a long period of time ("eye opened"). This is very hindering sometimes.
    One should be able to get into stealth if there has been no attack made, no damage received and when being out of detection range after about 5-8sec. It makes stealth based, non-NB setups quite useless in some situations.
  • Infraction
    Infraction
    ✭✭✭
    nukeyoo wrote: »
    If they implemented the speed hack for all vampires!!! It + my high elf glistening golden skin in the sunlight... My twilight immersion will finally be realized...
    edward_sparkling-1.jpg
    they fix the fps yet?

Twice!
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just lost 4k defense points because I had to do another relog due to having 5fps at the bare minimum settings. At worst it has gotten to 0.9FPS. PvP is mostly unplayable at the moment.

Also unbreakable CC.

Edited by Armitas on July 4, 2014 3:42PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Bloody.Iblish
    Bloody.Iblish
    Soul Shriven
    Baskat wrote: »
    Yep, confirmed.
    But rejoice - they are working on new vanity pets :wink:
    - http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/115838/new-pets-coming-next-month
    LOL. Screw that BS vanity pet that doesn't do anything other than taking up inventory space.

The salary paid to the guys to come up with all this pet and trash loot table BS could be used to pay bug fixers.

I couldn't have said it better myself. C'mon zenimax.
    #Bloody Iblish- VR12- Sorcerer- Dawnbreaker-NA
  • Aeradon
    Aeradon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baskat wrote: »
    Yep, confirmed.
    But rejoice - they are working on new vanity pets :wink:
    - http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/115838/new-pets-coming-next-month
    LOL. Screw that BS vanity pet that doesn't do anything other than taking up inventory space.

The salary paid to the guys to come up with all this pet and trash loot table BS could be used to pay bug fixers.

I couldn't have said it better myself. C'mon zenimax.

Yeah Zenimax! Show us you're not as incompetent!
    People keep telling me they're gonna buy me an ale. They never do.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's culture. And the Elves.

Help make this compilation complete!
    Compilation of Ideas and Suggestions
  • Gisgo
    Gisgo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I do not know how it is possible to make a game in Beta so powerful and so unplayable after 4 months, what happen???

This usually happens when people who wrote the code gets moved on a different project or fired, and someone else takes his place.