Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

So whats next for pts?

Theegoliath
Theegoliath
✭✭✭
1.3? Dye system? New craglorn stuffs?
  • Windshadow_ESO
    Windshadow_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    good question... they seem to have forgotten about us
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Based on Paul's comments in his recent interview I'm guessing either next Craglorn component, City of Ash veteran dungeon and/or justice system will be coming to PTS next.
    Edited by Curragraigue on June 26, 2014 2:08AM
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • Wraithen
    Wraithen
    ✭✭✭
    me want dark brotherhood
  • Worstluck
    Worstluck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another new veteran dungeon, dyes and guild stuff coming next patch. Probably wont be able to test dyes, as they are tied to achievements and the PTR templates have none.
    Worstluck - Breton Nightblade "Some of us refused to bow. We knew the old ways would lead us back to having a kingdom of our own."
    ―Madanach
    Elfluck - Dunmer Dragonknight "When I will walk the earth again, the Faithful among you shall receive your reward: to be set above all other mortals forever. As for the rest: the weak shall be winnowed: the timid shall be cast down: the mighty shall tremble at my feet and pray for pardon."
    ―Mehrunes Dagon
    Deadluck -Imperial Templar "Men are but flesh and blood. They know their doom, but not the hour"
    ―Uriel Septim

Daggerfall Covenant
  • GTech_1
    GTech_1
    ✭✭✭✭
    And that's when we do a /feedback and say: Do not tie dyes to the achievements, instead, tie them to quests / crafting etc.
    There are Many other options to be had. The achievement connection sounds like a very bad idea, and I'm not sure if it would be well received by the player base.
  • Windshadow_ESO
    Windshadow_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    And of course many of us are still lobbying for far better templates and a larger number of choices in them... Not that the comments here seem to have any effect
  • Theegoliath
    Theegoliath
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldnt expect rthe justice system to be pushed in the next two, maybe even 3 updates myself : / but paul in a article did say that they would push the justice system out before the dark brotherhood was released, so they could get the player base used to the system first.

A new mount would be nice : P and a suprize as well.
    Edited by Theegoliath on June 26, 2014 1:32PM
  • TheFalcon19
    TheFalcon19
    ✭✭✭
    Well this is the schedule I could come up with by reading the road ahead posts and various dev comments:

Confirmed
    -july update: armor dyes

Mentioned but the order and content of the updates is not really confirmed so it's just speculation:
    -july update: new veteran dungeon, new campaigns, guild update
    -august update: Upper Craglorn and the 3rd trial (i assume v14 comes with this update)
    -september update: justice system (maybe TG and DB comes with this)
    -october update: Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood
  • lancepro
    lancepro
    ✭✭
    Don't forget horse racing. It will need to be tested.
    Rocketship Builder, Pizza Expert
    "I swear by my life and my love of it."
    Beta Tested since 8/15/13
  • Theegoliath
    Theegoliath
    ✭✭✭
    My horse is ready to go already >: D
    75% speed boost is nice in cyrodiil!
  • pinstripesc
    pinstripesc
    ✭✭✭
    DyyyyyeeEEeeeeesss.. <3

The guild tabard or whichever idea sounds cool too.
  • Auldjohn
    Auldjohn
    ✭✭✭✭
    (*) Guild Heraldry (*) would be great and gets my vote! I formed a guild on PTS just to test forthcoming guild features.

FYI: My PTS Guild is TESG-VR formed in EP VR5 Fungal Grotto. Request an invite from @Auldjohn.
    @AuldjohnThe Elder Sages' GuildMaster Sage & Co-Founderfacebook.com/groups/theeldersagesguild
    "Old gamers never die; they just respawn and game on!" • Our Slogan: Have Fun!!

Moot Envoy • Tamriel Foundry Adept • Steam ID Auldjohn
    YouTube auldjohnmastersage • Twitch AuldjohnPCGamer• Steam Group TESGs