Shadowfen: The missing quests

• Nick Altman
    Nick Altman
    Soul Shriven
    Is Unwelcomed guests with the Mercs in Stormhold bugged? For me they are still in town and the merchant fled. I have 61/62 and going mad.
    Edited by Nick Altman on May 18, 2014 7:08PM
    Options
  • KaccDalian
    KaccDalian
    Soul Shriven
    Do all of it and Arx but 61\62 :'(
    Options
  • KnightDraco
    KnightDraco
    ✭✭✭
    Is Unwelcomed guests with the Mercs in Stormhold bugged? For me they are still in town and the merchant fled. I have 61/62 and going mad.

I don't know if it's bugged. I have Mercs in Stormhold too and the merchant fled. There was no follow-up quest for me either.

I wish we could see all our completed quests in a list, that would make it so much easier to find out what's missing...
    Options
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Same here, finally got 62/62 after doing 'Force of Nature' in Arx Corinium
    Options
  • KaccDalian
    KaccDalian
    Soul Shriven
    May it be.....when ill complete VR Arx version illhave 62 quests?)
    Options
  • aev12991_ESO
    aev12991_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I just completed the Shadowfen quests achievement last night. My final quest was "A Final Release" in Deep Graves given by Bezeer. The quest marker didn't show up unless I was right next to him.

And with that quest I completed the Pact Hero achievement!
    Options
  • LadyLothi
    LadyLothi
    ✭✭✭
    Here's how I got 62 quests in total for Shadowfen:

This was extremely helpful, thank you. I found "A Life of Privilege" and completed this one (now at 60/62) and am pretty sure I missed "A final release" and "catch the lightning" which I will look for tomorrow.

Thanks.

ETA: Found the other two as well, thanks again, I now have the achievement. :)
    Edited by LadyLothi on May 20, 2014 6:07PM
    "It's easy, a child of five could do it. Unfortunately, we don't have a child of five, so I have to walk YOU through it." Abnur Tharn <3
    Options
  • KnightDraco
    KnightDraco
    ✭✭✭
    LadyLothi wrote: »
    Here's how I got 62 quests in total for Shadowfen:

This was extremely helpful, thank you. I found "A Life of Privilege" and completed this one (now at 60/62) and am pretty sure I missed "A final release" and "catch the lightning" which I will look for tomorrow.

Thanks.

ETA: Found the other two as well, thanks again, I now have the achievement. :)

Congrats, I'm glad I could help!
    Options
  • Lord_Wrath
    Lord_Wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like they lowered this by ten quests. Now the achievement is for 51 quests.
    1300+ CP | Lørd Wrath | - Sorcerer - Palatine - Grand Master Crafter - 30000 Achievement Points
    Launch Player - PC - NA - EP
    Options