Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 43 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/662078/

ESO Fight Autopsy: Invasion vs. Bolt Escape

• beravinprb19_ESO
    beravinprb19_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Mendoze wrote: »
    Mendoze wrote: »
    Mykah wrote: »
    This video is a perfect example of why BE needs at the very minimum a 20% of the mana pools casting cost.

That does sound reasonable as long as all kinds of gap closers cost the same, and bolt escape's range is same as those gap closers.
    Most gap closers already cost about that much. Throw in the cost of blocking, rolling, stun breaking, sneaking, sprinting, and so on... Yeah, magicka is far superior right now.

Well, when gap closers damage is same as bolt escape's, and they cost the same and set regen debuff, I'm all for it.
    I'm sorry, do you spend all your magicka on blocking, rolling, stun breaking, sneaking, etc? No, you don't. If anything, stamina gap closers should be superior to Bolt Escape...
    Edited by beravinprb19_ESO on May 16, 2014 3:25PM
    Options
  • Nijjion
    Nijjion
    ✭✭✭✭
    NordJitsu wrote: »
    @Armitas‌

Make your meme. Everything else has been said and the devs have made clear which side they agree with.

Funny comments and silly pictures are all we have left.

I made a meme... am i cool?

http://imgur.com/oRwEAR4
    NijjijjioN - DK - AR27
    NijjioN - NB -
    Daggerfall Covenant
    The Nice Guys Guild
    EverQuest -> Dark Age of Camelot -> Ragnarok Online -> Cabal Online -> Guild Wars 1 -> Warhammer Online -> Vindictus -> SWTOR -> Tera -> Guild Wars 2 -> Elder Scrolls Online ->

Eagerly awaiting Camelot Unchained.
    Options