Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DEVELOPERS: Please give VR 1-10's other zones for PvE!!!!!

• harnessedyeti9
    harnessedyeti9
    ✭✭✭
    From reading comments in the general forums I'm glad others are starting to see the absolute lunacy of the veteran ranks the way they currently are. Doesn't help they screwed the last patch up.
  • spinedoc
    spinedoc
    ✭✭✭
    Why did they put on VR content at launch? they should have launched with only 1 to 50, made it moderately harder then introduced VR1 to 5 with NEW quests as the first update. They could then add maybe 2 VR levels with new content every update.

Recycling faction quests SUCKS. I love the game but probably wont resub, its too much repetition and my time is more valuable than that.
  • harnessedyeti9
    harnessedyeti9
    ✭✭✭
    spinedoc wrote: »
    Why did they put on VR content at launch? they should have launched with only 1 to 50, made it moderately harder then introduced VR1 to 5 with NEW quests as the first update. They could then add maybe 2 VR levels with new content every update.

Recycling faction quests SUCKS. I love the game but probably wont resub, its too much repetition and my time is more valuable than that.

Unfortunately, now I'd just like to see the bugs fixed and maybe make the vet zones less of a grind. New zones would be nice but is that expecting to much from ZoS?