Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Would you like a more open approach to the class system and skill tress? How so?

• yelloweyedemon
    yelloweyedemon
    ✭✭✭
    Feels that the current system is fine, likes how there are classes and each got their own set of skills.
    Azzuria wrote: »

I've seen Tank, Heal and multiple DPS builds for each class, all viable, all wildly different.

There may be some min/max-ing with Racial passives, but generally speaking any race and class combo can do anything well enough. I like it.

/forum doom n' gloom
  • WrathOfRegicide
    WrathOfRegicide
    ✭✭✭
    Has other ideas then the OP about how all this should be handled. (please explain below)
    I think they should remove the class based skills and just keep the passives of each class; to differentiate each class.
  • IceDread
    IceDread
    ✭✭✭
    This is not the problem.

The problem is that you're gimped if you do not go all focus on magica skills.

If you try to use magica+stamina skills, that is, class skills + say bow or swords, your gimping yourself.