Maintenance for the week of June 10:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 10

FIX THE WEREWOLF!

• mr.scottkenyonub17_ESO
    I went nuts here:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/120542/discussion-expansion-possibilities-for-the-eso-werewolf
    Um... I may want to take a break for the next few days...
    Options
  • Brittany_Joy
    Brittany_Joy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Was watching the ESO tournament and they answered a question about werewolves. They basically just said they would add more abilities, increase the werewolf timer, and lower the ultimate cost.
    Options
  • PurpleFox
    PurpleFox
    ✭✭✭
    Well the time has finally come guys, I'm quitting this game.
    @ScardyFox @Brittany_Joy and everyone else in this loving werewolf community, I'll miss you all.
    The Guild i'm running has long since died, much like my playtime, as such whoever wants the name but is willing to keep the code of not selling the gift for profit, is welcome to PM me for a guild invite @PurpleFox I will miss you all dearly.

Goodbye my friends.
    IGN: Sophie Daedric-Heart
    Class: Night-Blade
    Pack Master of Hircine's Wolfpack
    Don't Sell the gift, instead, give the gift.
    Options
  • Cyrdemaceb17_ESO
    Cyrdemaceb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Was watching the ESO tournament and they answered a question about werewolves. They basically just said they would add more abilities, increase the werewolf timer, and lower the ultimate cost.

Didn't they say so already 2 months ago?
    Options
  • Brittany_Joy
    Brittany_Joy
    ✭✭✭✭

Didn't they say so already 2 months ago?
    Yeah but the major difference here is they said they are gonna add new abilities!...wait they said that months ago too. Well, it was better than nothing I guess.

@Purplefox, goodbye. The werewolf guild I was in disbanded. So I know the feels.
    Options
  • Warraxx
    Warraxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    d129d867a1bb61bd7fe91732c090b117d655c6613b941c6c7d8b753c73823a06.jpg
    Options
  • Cyrdemaceb17_ESO
    Cyrdemaceb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    So they answered our question on Quakecon.

Two stages are coming.
    The first comes very fast and includes bigger ww timer, less ultimate and more dmg?
    Second one takes much longer and includes new skills to compare for the loss of all other skills you have but can't use. Unlike vamps, they can always ... erm...use their skills.

Hope they post a summary soon.
    Edited by Cyrdemaceb17_ESO on July 19, 2014 2:42AM
    Options
  • Tendeep
    Tendeep
    ✭✭✭
    Please ZOS, toss us a bone - We who have taken this skill line have been neglected since release!
    -
    Can we bump the priority on this!? When I ask fellow ESO gamers, what would they do, they ALL say, RESPEC AND GO VAMP.

That has to mean something?!
    Options