Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

A question for everyone!

GreatPlayer
GreatPlayer
✭✭✭
ESO has been out for almost 1 month, with the way things are going, would you as a customer buy a copy of ESO EXPANSION?

I vote NO!

PLS SAY YES OR NO!
  • Tiyamel
    Tiyamel
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    Guild Master of Lost Prophecies, small group of friends playing in Ebonheart Pact, recruitment only accessible through playing with us and making a good impression.
    Want to know more on how to increase forum stars and achievements, check my guide here:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/62438/forum-badges-list
    Can't seem to level Werewolf or its abilities? check this:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/108490/werewolf-effective-levelling-of-skill-line-and-abilities-warning-spoilers-may-be-included
    If it helps then please Insightful/Agree/Awesome or even Lol me :)
  • GossiTheDog
    GossiTheDog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Expansion addons to ESO (e.g. Craglorn) are included in your subscription price, you don't have to buy them.
  • shandrew82
    shandrew82
    ✭✭
    Well, if your talking expansion like WoW expansion, heck yeah! Usually Expansions for MMO's have so much new content its almost a completely new game. That being said, its waaaaaaay too early to be talking about expansions IMO. We are already getting some new content soon and i'm sure over half the players aren't even to VR1 yet :p

But all in all, for a content rich expansion, I would definitely buy
  • Nasuradin_ESO
    Nasuradin_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    shandrew82 wrote: »
    Well, if your talking expansion like WoW expansion, heck yeah! Usually Expansions for MMO's have so much new content its almost a completely new game. That being said, its waaaaaaay too early to be talking about expansions IMO. We are already getting some new content soon and i'm sure over half the players aren't even to VR1 yet :p

But all in all, for a content rich expansion, I would definitely buy

Yes, also that ^

• Humor
    Humor
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going to have to go ahead and say "NO".

Now a days, people (including myself), expect subscription based games to have expansions included with the sub-fee.

The day I have to pay for another expansion in a subscription based game is the day I leave, and cancel that sub.
  • GreatPlayer
    GreatPlayer
    ✭✭✭
    Humor wrote: »
    I'm going to have to go ahead and say "NO".

Now a days, people (including myself), expect subscription based games to have expansions included with the sub-fee.

The day I have to pay for another expansion in a subscription based game is the day I leave, and cancel that sub.

I don't agree with this reasoning, I would gladly pay for an expansion only if the original game was fantastic! HECK if the game was as good as DIABLO 1,2 or WOW vanilla, I will gladly pay 50 dollar a month subscription fee!
  • rawne1980b16_ESO
    rawne1980b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.

As it stands at the minute this game has far too many issues for me to pay full price for an expansion.

I am enjoying the game but not enough to throw more money like that at it.