Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Game world stuck in "Blue" spiritual/revive aura. Everything is blue.

Dag86novanub19_ESO
I was on the quest "Shades of Green" for the Aldmeri Dominion. It was after killing the elder root/chokethorn thing. You then enter the "spiritual" world and everything is immensely dark and blue.

You are guided to kill two corrupt spriggans then a boss in the area. I died during the boss after he silenced me and rooted me and I could not heal.

I then used a soulgem to res, which gave me control of my character, but no action was allowed until my health restored fully. My group partner killed the boss in the time this took to happen.

Even after completing the quest, I was returned to the "normal" realm, however my entire world is blue as if I was still in that other realm.

I have tried /stuck, I have fast traveled to another shrine in the same zone, another zone entirely, a friend's zone, purposefully died and resurrected, abandoned the quest, /reloadui, and even closed and reopened the entire game client. No fix.

I loaded another character and its suspiciously bluish skies, maybe its just night time but it seems off. My character and immediate surroundings are normal color though.

I have submitted a support ticket and do not yet have a number to link it to yet.

EDIT: I had to convert the default screenshots to Jpegs.

My other character's are not affected. I have excluded my character name as I do not want any spam in game mail.
Edited by Dag86novanub19_ESO on April 22, 2014 4:44AM
  • Dag86novanub19_ESO
    I had to convert the in game screen shots to Jpegs.
  • Dag86novanub19_ESO
    Relogged, died again, can't find quest to repeat: every area and dungeon is this god-awful dark blue with no color or daytime lighting at all. Its making the game very difficult to play and I don't know how you can get me out of it. Its clearly a filter of some sort that I can't turn off by any means and I just want it gone.

I can't play the rest of my playthrough like this.
  • Dag86novanub19_ESO
    Now I can't even find the quest to pick it back up again even with the blue issue still being present. I figured if I can do the quest again and re-enter the phase world it might reset on completion since it is a three part quest.

Now it seems I can't progress the main story since I abandoned the overarching quest.

Looking for help here. World still blue and cannot progress my quest line.
  • Dag86novanub19_ESO
    w2t2xn5c7jcc.jpg
    Here's another shot from my phone.
    Edited by Dag86novanub19_ESO on April 22, 2014 1:47PM
  • Dag86novanub19_ESO
    Okay now I'm trying to submit a support ticket on the website and I keep getting "Sorry the page you are looking for cannot be found" when I submit it..

Edit: Apparently you have to sign in to your account first in order for it to submit. Wish it prompted me to do so. Anyways I have a ticket number now.

140422-035573
    Edited by Dag86novanub19_ESO on April 22, 2014 5:23PM
  • Dag86novanub19_ESO
    140422-035573
  • chuckleheadeb17_ESO
    chuckleheadeb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I had a similar problem. I was running around with it for hours while waiting for a response from a ticket. Got fed up and retraced my steps and the effect was reset when I 'discovered' the Echo Pond' area...

There's actually a similar post here too, http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/69081/blue-full-screen-shader-persisting-after-finishing-right-of-theft
  • chuckleheadeb17_ESO
    chuckleheadeb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I'm sure I've read a post on here where you can also fix this problem by editing a file on your PC, can't find the post atm though.
  • Dag86novanub19_ESO
    Thanks, I'm not sure I want to go editing files but I thought maybe if I tried to "repair" my client? I'm at work so I can't just yet.

Did you attempt that when it happened to you?
  • chuckleheadeb17_ESO
    chuckleheadeb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    No, I just ran around the area of the quest and it reset itself.

Found the post I was referring to I think,

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/70473/shadow-world-quest-leaving-a-blue-tint
  • Dag86novanub19_ESO
    I saw in the first thread you sent that a few people had luck running through a part of the map, I'll try that and check the second thread you sent.

Thanks for your help, I honestly hadn't searched the forums for a similar issue just yet. I just hope I didn't ruin my quest progress by abandoning it. I can't seem to find the starting quest giver at the moment :/