Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Vampire suggestion: Retain Scars, Tattoos and Make-up upon becoming a Vampire

• Sarenia
    Sarenia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vampires cannot apply make-up solo - they don't have reflections so how do they get it straight?

Nice lol! *hands you a cookie*
    [beta_group_85b_9]
  • Madae
    Madae
    ✭✭
    This is another one of those threads where people disagree loudly with OP and try to argue against it for what is a minor difference of opinion. Honestly, you can pull from a dozen different vampire sources and get different results on this issue, so most of you should stop being dumb and acting like your opinion is the best one.

I don't see a problem with OP wanting to keep tattoos or makeup. I would be pissed too if I lost my tattoo... I chose that look and I would want to keep it. Ugliness, on the other hand, I feel should be a punishment.
  • Onitenchu
    Onitenchu
    I have the large burn scar that coveres my hands, fore arms, half of my torso and face, and it remained when I became a vampire. In the right light, it's even more prominent due to the ivory complexion.

In regards to make up and such, they should just add another high lvl vamp perk that lets you retain your original look in vamp stage one. But ONLY in stage one.
  • Silliab16_ESO
    Vampires cannot apply make-up solo - they don't have reflections so how do they get it straight?
    They start travelling in pairs and do each others make-up? :)

• zgrssd
    zgrssd
    ✭✭✭✭
    So much counter for what will at tops be another entirely optional slider or checkbox, that by default is set to have no effect compared to the current state.
    The idea, the changes nessesary to implement the idea and the maximum possible impact on the game experience of people who disagree do not in any way justify the overractions by counter posters.

Everybody who played the Main Story of Rivenspire knows that Vampires in ESO Lore can hide thier Vamprie side. Quite well even. (Saying anything more would be spoiler).
    Elana Peterson (EU), Dominion, Imperial Sorc, Rune & Alchemy Crafting Char
    Leonida Peterson (EU), Daggerfall, Kajiit Nightblade, Tank & main Crafter
    Kurga Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Ork Dragonknight, Provision Mule
    Coldblood Peterson (EU) Argonian Templer, Daggerfall, Healer
    Incendia Peterson (EU), Dominion, Dunmer Dragonknight, fire DPS & healer
    Haldor Belendor (EU), Ebonhart, Breton Sorcerer, Tank
    Fuliminictus Peterson (EU), Ebonhart, Altmer Sorcerer, Electric DPS

Me babbling about PvE roles and Armor, Short Guide to Addon Programming (for Programmers)

If you think anything I or somebody else said violates the Rules of this Forum, you are free to flag my posts. Till I get any notifcaion from this, I just asume you know you have no case against me or Zenimax disagrees with you.
  • pavelcherepanskyrwb17_ESO
    Sarenia wrote: »
    Personally I don't even like vampires, or werewolves. I'm just disappointed in the lazy, uneducated trolling here. The OP didn't say anything remotely involving sparkles or other silliness.

Can't wait until the free month is over.

I'm not going to get involved in arguing with you here. If you've made your mind that I was trolling then so be it. In that case I'd recommend being a responsible person and flagging my comments where you think I was trolling.
    "Do you want the book or not? Then go whack some people with Wabbajack!!"
  • Sarenia
    Sarenia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally I don't even like vampires, or werewolves. I'm just disappointed in the lazy, uneducated trolling here. The OP didn't say anything remotely involving sparkles or other silliness.

I'm not going to get involved in arguing with you here. If you've made your mind that I was trolling then so be it. In that case I'd recommend being a responsible person and flagging my comments where you think I was trolling.
    You deleted the part where I quoted somebody else.

Context is everything.
    [beta_group_85b_9]
  • Ufukb86rwb17_ESO
    I know that tattoos and make-up is dissappearing. I assumed scars would be disappearing as well. If not so, then I apologize for that wrong assumption.

Still, disappearance of tattoos and make-ups when scars are retained is weird, and I still think that those should be retained just as scars are.
  • pavelcherepanskyrwb17_ESO

You deleted the part where I quoted somebody else.

Context is everything.

Oooops! Sorry, got confused.

"Do you want the book or not? Then go whack some people with Wabbajack!!"