Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Restoring Missing Bank Slots/Items & Skill Points

• Knottypine
    Knottypine
    ✭✭✭
    Attronach wrote: »
    Do I have resend petition if there no single response in my inbox?

Original Ticket #: Incident: 140419-041277
    You should have received a response of some sort within a day or two of submitting your ticket. Not sure if weekend/holidays count. If you haven't received anything in a few days I would probably re-submit. Keeping in mind that they have a lot of tickets to go through, so it might have some delay.
  • Tyr
    Tyr
    ✭✭✭✭
    For all of you guys recently submitting ticket. you should know that there are tens of thousands of people ahead of you. It will take hundreds of man-hours to resolve all of them, so be patient. People with tickets in the low thousands that submitted tickets late last week are already getting compensated.
  • Tyr
    Tyr
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ftailz wrote: »
    Hello to whom it concerns...
    Original Ticket #: Incident: 140409-075126
    I still have no received any compensation, willing and hopeful...

Be patient. There's still like 50k people ahead of you. :smile:
    Edited by Tyr on April 19, 2014 8:51PM
  • lichmeister
    lichmeister
    ✭✭✭
    just posting in with a quick update: i just got booted from the game after the telling 'ding' of new mail. the message said that they needed to boot me to reimburse me for lost space.
    lo and behold i have significantly more than i had thought lost (maybe there was some rare items that they took into account?)
    so everyone: keep your panties on! they will get to you! i am very relieved and feel my faith being restored! the fact that they even gave me a note was pretty impressive. other companies have used similar tactics with my accounts before with the notable difference being no message. they just left me to puzzle out what the heck happened! Kudos ZO! B)
  • andrantos
    andrantos
    ✭✭✭
    Update from my case...

If you experience an error where you are "booted from the server", it may be customer support trying to compensate your losses. So don't fret if you get that error.

I was happily logged in and playing when I was "booted". When I logged back in, I had an email explaining that I was booted so that customer support could do their thing.

I logged back in and was generously compensated for my lost bank slots.
    Edited by andrantos on April 19, 2014 8:56PM
  • Sammael
    Sammael
    How does one gauge the "sufficient" there... There is no AH, there are guild stores. I am part of a few large guild stores, none of them with items in the number of what I lost- not even close. The figure, whatever it is, will be arbitrary. The repercussions, especially in inflation, of flooding the market with exorbitant figures would make any offer undervalued compared to items lost, both in time and gold cost. So yeah, without specific examples, one can only assume.

They apologize in the compensation ticket? Are you kidding me? Unless you're carrying around the Fanboi Drum of Greatness, you know very well what I meant. I mean a sincere, companywide apology on the way Customer Service has been mishandled. Not a cut and paste per-ticket apology. I was never a fan of the Final Fantasy franchise, so I didn't play their latest online game. But I followed their launch, and the people in charge apologized to everyone- in public. They owned up to their mistakes, not only on a certain bug, but on their own handling of the whole situation. That's what people want, myself included.

"If only people would read posts properly and drop the red mist, half of your questions have been answered. "

This leave half of their questions unanswered. You have every right to be patient, read every post, and be as optimistic as you like. But this is a customer service forum. People come here to rant, to seek help, and to vent. If you don't like that, don't read it.

• hippy777b14a_ESO
    I don't know if I'm an unusual case , or just lucky . BUT - I always got responses to my tickets so far. I have also been compensated for the missing bank slots and random lost items in game. So they ARE working on it, It was an annoying bug yes, but I've never gotten the feeling they weren't trying to fix it or get me restored.

Thank you to the GM who made me "whole" :)
  • bamos7b14_ESO
    bamos7b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Just got my compensation for my April 9th ticket. I only lost slots, so mine was easy.

The only thing still outstanding for me is the extra Imperial Edition item emails. Should we keep or Delete?
  • locke42
    locke42
    Soul Shriven
    Just got reimbursed enough gold to buy back my missing bank slots. Thanks Zenimax!
  • shinji2k
    shinji2k
    Soul Shriven
    More good news. Like a few others, I was booted while played and returned to a mail saying they were reimbursing me and the amount I was giving more then made up for the missing bank slots. So cross your fingers that you'll be next.
  • Gwynde
    Gwynde
    ✭✭
    Woke up and checked my Gmail to find an email from ZOS saying that I would find gold for compensation on my highest level character, since I had not specified a character, and that if there were any specific items I wanted returned I could lodge a ticket.

More than happy with the amount of gold I received!

(My email arrived at 6:50AM AEST, which is 4:50PM EDT)
  • Kord
    Kord
    Nothing restored, no compensation of any kind and no response to my last inquiry about my supposedly escalated ticket (second one I submitted on the issue). Sorry but I'm done. I'll cut my losses at the money I spent buying the game and move on.

No other MMO I've ever paid for with a subscription fee has made me unsub before the first month was up and I've been playing MMOs since Ultima Online. TESO now has this dubious honour.
    Edited by Kord on April 19, 2014 11:18PM
  • JaeGuan
    JaeGuan
    Just got my compensation for my April 9th ticket. I only lost slots, so mine was easy.

The only thing still outstanding for me is the extra Imperial Edition item emails. Should we keep or Delete?

I got hit april 9th too. Hopefully, I get my gold back soon :D
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got my email and my gold. They did say in the email that if there were any specific items I had lost that I wanted back, I could contact support with the name of what I lost and they would look into it. Of course, I have no idea what exactly I lost, but I'm pretty sure it was all low-level crafting stuff. Based on that and the number of slots I lost, I'd agree that the amount of gold they gave me was appropriate.

Now, like others, I just want to know if it's OK to keep the extra Imperial Edition stuff that got emailed to me.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Ospoon
    Ospoon
    ✭✭
    Just got the email confirmation and the gold. It was a commensurate amount for covering the hassle, lost slots and gold when the bank was bugged. Just letting folks know they are working on it, and my ticket was approximately a week old, so it seems they're picking up pace with addressing each person.

They do make sure to specifically outline how to try and restore valuable items, and though I wasn't in the boat with losing anything legendary, etc., I'd suggest pursuing it should you be.
  • tricipitinusb16_ESO
    @Kord be patient, they are not doing everyone at once but one at a time. you not being reimbursed yet doesn't mean they overlooked you but that it wasn't your turn yet..
  • Furytheoriginal
    Opened a new ticket with the information requested

Reference # 140419-090498
  • Soul_of_Wrath
    Soul_of_Wrath
    ✭✭
    Is there a way to get a status on my ticket? I have requested a status twice since the patch and have not received an update. #140412-113868
  • Aravel
    Aravel
    [...] I called on Thursday afternoon, and was told that, due to the number of people submitting tickets about this, you assume the majority of us are lying.
    Wow! I wish this accusation could surprise me, but it just seems to fit so perfectly with the horrid customer service. Don't take responsibility--blame the victims! \o/
  • Delte
    Delte
    ✭✭✭
    Is there a way to get a status on my ticket? I have requested a status twice since the patch and have not received an update. #140412-113868

Sent in a ticket the day it happened, resubmitted it the next day as per instructions here on the forums. Nothing so far not even a email saying they are working on it. So I sent in another ticket asking what is going on. Still nothing.

Overall not very happy with the CS so far in this game.

• Bennett Sawyer
    Bennett Sawyer
    Soul Shriven
    I have a question for those that have been reimbursed the gold for the lost bank slots (which is all I need because that is all I lost)- should I wait to hear from CS or can I start upgrading my bank now? I'm under the impression I should leave everything "as is" from the bank bug as evidence- though I would really like to move on now from all this and do understand the line of people ahead of me.
    Also I want my inventory management achievement :)
  • Hechicera
    Hechicera
    ✭✭✭
    I did resume using my bank, and redo the upgrades as of earlier today without waiting for reimbursement. So many alts and crafters, so much pain. It was the weekend and I just wanted to play. I agree there should be a cheevo for "I survived the great bank bug of 2014 with crafters!".

When I returned from dinner, they did reimburse me cost to cover my lost slots, cover the lost gold and a smidge extra. I had no known missing items. So I was able to put that toward the next expansion, so I'm now at bank expansions+1, and replaced gold. I was probably easy, having lost no items or skill points.

• Etchesketch
    Etchesketch
    ✭✭✭✭
    They have stated it's ok to buy your slots again and it won't have any affect on any reimbursement you have coming.
    The number one rule of online gaming is now and has always been, Never play on Patch Day.
  • bamos7b14_ESO
    bamos7b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I have a question for those that have been reimbursed the gold for the lost bank slots (which is all I need because that is all I lost)- should I wait to hear from CS or can I start upgrading my bank now? I'm under the impression I should leave everything "as is" from the bank bug as evidence- though I would really like to move on now from all this and do understand the line of people ahead of me.

If you check the edited first post, they say it's OK to go ahead and upgrade slots. It won't affect your reimbursement. I upgraded slots this morning and got my gold this afternoon, no problem.
  • Vhalkyrie
    Vhalkyrie
    ✭✭✭
    Still haven't received my reimbursement from my ticket on 4/8. Hope it will be soon. Glad to hear they have started the process.
  • andrantos
    andrantos
    ✭✭✭

I would recommend waiting until your experience with CS has been resolved. I will confidently say that more than likely, you will be compensated with gold. However, I wouldn't want your repurchasing of the slots to impact the resolution of your case.

Basically, be safe, and hold tight for just a bit longer.
  • Glissando
    Glissando
    ✭✭✭

Question Reference # 140414-099656

Date Created: 04/14/2014 04:33 PM
    Date Last Updated: 04/17/2014 05:53 PM

Thanks.
  • Xereph
    Xereph
    They just threw money at my problem (all my gear missing from bank and character) and said go buy new gear.. glad to know that my problem is important enough to click the restore character to earlier time button... Gladly unsubbed today.
  • palszym_ESO
    palszym_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    OK I understand the bag thing has been "fixed" ... if it was then it shouldn't be such an issue for the bags and the items to be returned. I have contacted customer support per the instructions. But still nothing done.

For the people it hasn't affected they have no idea how miserable it is for us that have lost all the slots we paid for not to mention some missing items. You mention something in zone and they say things like "ohhh it was posted on the forums (duh) all you have to do is contact customer support"....UHHHHH I DID!!!!! 2X ALRDY.

I for one was able to get all of my items back (40 slots worth) by making alts and storing all bank items on them then a few hours later, the missing items would appear in those empty slots and also on my main's inventory backpack.

So for myself I am only missing my Bank Slots ... However it is truly miserable a lvl 50 having to survive on 60 slots. I've had to sell things and put off progression on some things just to manage my 60 slots... I don't want to be logging off and logging onto a different toon everytime I want to get something done.

Do something for your paying customers ... PLEASE!
  • alive741
    alive741
    Wait, how do we know if they reimbursed us and how much it's for? I did notice just now I had what I thought was too much gold but I shuffle gold between toons a lot..and really don't pay attention..was it just dumped on a character? If so how'd they pick which character? I definitely don't have any in game mail from them but got a similar email to those posted above.