The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Launcher Is Often Missing the Play Button

• newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wait for it .....

No, I'm serious. Often it just takes about 3min by the clock (yeah I know it feels longer) for the darn thing to show up
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Seravi
    Seravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some Akami routes are very slow right now for some reason. Some of the info is fed by Akami so that part is going to take a while to show up. When Akami is having problems the interwebs at large crawls. :(
  • Duck
    Duck
    ✭✭✭
    I realize I'm delayed at this, but this problem seemed to be fixed with the Orsinium patch.
    What I lack in gameplaying ability I make up for in smack talk.
  • Darsaga
    Darsaga
    ✭✭✭
    This is happening to me as we speak. Not fixed.
  • Darsaga
    Darsaga
    ✭✭✭
    So for the second time in about 40 minutes this has happened. It took 30 minutes to get back into the game with multiple PC restarts and ISP checks.

I get kicked from the game. Connection timer out error. Play button is gone from launcher. Fail to download patch manifest. Fail to repair.
  • o5stang
    o5stang
    What I did to fix my missing Play button.

I changed (enabled) the launcher setting to 'Show Public Test Environment''. I had previously installed it a long time ago but had it turned off from display, seems like it was updating the PTS install files even though the option was not showing to run from there.

Once I had both servers showing, I selected 'The Elder Scrolls Online' (non-PTS) and the PLAY button appeared.

PS: Can't seem to pause the PTS update but will just let it finish.

Not sure this is the root cause of all evil but it worked for me... passing it along.
    Edited by o5stang on January 23, 2019 1:52AM
  • IrishOphidia
    IrishOphidia
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno This is still an issue. Been happening since the beginning of Ascending Tide.
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

As this thread was originally created in April 2014 we decided to close it down. In many cases, it's better to create a new thread on a topic that you want to discuss as opposed to bumping one that is rather old.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.