Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

List of bugged and broken NB class skills

merfpmerfinton
merfpmerfinton
✭✭✭
So, I wanted to get a list together and eventually post it in the customer support forum, since it also seems to be the "Bug" section. If figure if we post our class issues there maybe we can get some kind of acknowledgement, since its obvious they don't check the "class skill" section.
They have a "known issues" post up claiming that what is /was listed is high priority, but it just seems to be about quests and missing banks slots.
Also, if anyone happens to speak German or French and is willing to translate this into it's respected "Customer Support" forum, it would be much appreciated.

On to the list....
So far what I know of..

1: Teleport Strike - Often when using this ability character will preform the animation, but will not teleport to the target. This may seem minor, but this will effectively drop you out of stealth and break invisibility. Same can be said of the Ambush morph and apparently the snare on the Lotus Fan morph is not working.

2: Mark Target - NO damage increase on it or any of it's morphs. All other functions seem to work fine for it and both morphs.

3: Haste - Reports of this skill not increasing light or heavy attack speed when used with a bow. If someone could test it out with melee that would be great. Also would like to know if it's morphs are functioning correctly.

4: Pressure Points passive - See http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/72460/nightblade-pressure-points-not-working#latest

6: Shadowy Disguise Only applies bonus to weapon critical. Tooltip doesn't specify that it's weapon only.

7: Veiled Strike - Occasionally suffer from the same issue as Teleport stike.

8: Leeching Strikes - See
http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/73608/leeching-strikes-broken-bug#latest

9: Cripple - No change in movement speed when used.

Edited by merfpmerfinton on April 15, 2014 8:59AM
  • Zabus
    Zabus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shadowy disguise doesn't even work. I do zero crit, ZERO. Stealth > Shadowy Disguise > Charged attack. And it does no bonus damage..

Reaper's mark is also a big one for me. It'd be a wonderful ability if it actually ignored the armor it's supposed to.
    Edited by Zabus on May 18, 2014 10:21AM
    Zavus - Khajiit Nightblade EP | AR 50
    Zāv - Imperial Templar | AR 24
    Zavbags - Argonian Nightblade EP | AR 19
    Zabus - Redguard Nightblade DC | AR 13
    Negate Three - Breton Sorcerer EP | AR 19
  • Aoifesan
    Aoifesan
    ✭✭✭
    Shadowy disguise doesn't even work. I do zero crit, ZERO. Stealth > Shadowy Disguise > Charged attack. And it does no bonus damage..

Reaper's mark is also a big one for me. It'd be a wonderful ability if it actually ignored the armor it's supposed to.

It's a wonderful skill even without that as it's a self heal for nearly all of your health pool in one shot.

Is your shadowy disguise at rank IV yet? If it isn't you still have a goodly chance to not crit. Rank 4 gives you 100% crit.