Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Damage number display?

gamingonly454
gamingonly454
Soul Shriven
I'm curious, I tend to do a lot of my combat in 3rd person since I can see the red damage cone to avoid . I'm curious if there is an option or way to see a damage display for each type of attack such as light attack, strong attack and each skill. I have seen some damage modifier weapons and I would just like to be able to see how much it really is adding to my damage.
Thanks
  • dagnome
    dagnome
    ✭✭✭
    Cant by default but zenimax is supporting user UI mods. I would reccomend this one:

http://esoui.com/downloads/info28-FoundryTacticalCombat.html
  • dagnome
    dagnome
    ✭✭✭
    I use a few ui mods these days and i would also reccomend anyone looking for quality ESO mods to check out ESOUI.com
  • SexyVette07
    SexyVette07
    ✭✭✭
    dagnome wrote: »
    Cant by default but zenimax is supporting user UI mods. I would reccomend this one:

http://esoui.com/downloads/info28-FoundryTacticalCombat.html

I also use FTC. I highly recommend it.
  • gamingonly454
    gamingonly454
    Soul Shriven
    Hmm, FTC isn't loading up on my add on screen. The instructions are easy and this isn't my first time,but i think screwed myself since i moved my user file from my OS C: partition - Data D: then tried moving it back again today.
    But ESO was installed and the data files went to the user file in my Data D;....ugh ***

Any of you guys have any thoughts or experience with this prblem?
  • dagnome
    dagnome
    ✭✭✭
    It is going ot pull any addons from the "Elder Scrolls Online: Live: Add-ons folder. Make sure your installing it in the right place, that's what seems like the issue. Also, when your in the game make sure you go to the menu, add-ons and make sure it is enabled. If you installed it while the game was running you will need to refresh it by going to the Add-ons screen form the menu and press F or R.
  • gamingonly454
    gamingonly454
    Soul Shriven
    I went to my User/Username/Documents/ Elder Scrolls / live / add on / then installed there.

I noticed other Elder Scroll files, but neither had any add on files, so I will assume I installed in the right spot. However, the files which included the live / add on file was on a different partition completely.

I decided to take every file and restore the location to default. Uninstall and then re installing ESO so hopefully when I try again it will go through.
  • gamingonly454
    gamingonly454
    Soul Shriven
    Problem fixed. Future note to anyone: when downloading an add on and it doesn't intially work, it is because there is an extra file path way.

I.E My FTC add on went into elder scrolls/ live/ add on/ ftc_24/ Foundry Tactical Combat / <files>. The extra (ftc_24) was keeping the game from registering the add on so quickly just deleted that extra file and got it working.

Thanks for the support and help guys!