Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Is it just me or does gold seem kind of pointless?

• Sihnfahl
    Sihnfahl
    ✭✭✭✭
    If they haven't changed the PvP stuff, you can buy repair mats / siege weapons with either alliance points or gold. If you're short on alliance points, you can pick up those things with gold. Since you'll be swimming in gold...
  • LunaRae
    LunaRae
    ✭✭✭✭
    MaxBat wrote: »
    I have a complete set of the style motifs x 2 and now I'm giving them away for free as I find them - just to annoy the people who are trying to sell them.

You found the Daedric/Barbarian motifs too? What level are you? I'm jelly if you have those already. :wink:
    Stands-Strong-As-Snow ~ Argonian Templar DC NA V14
    Ytheri ~ Argonian Nightblade EP Thornblade NA V14
    Heals-All-Colours ~ Argonian Templar EP Thornblade NA V14
    Stands-In-Still-Waters~ Argonian Sorcerer EP Thornblade NA V2
  • MaxBat
    MaxBat
    ✭✭✭
    LunaRae wrote: »
    MaxBat wrote: »
    I have a complete set of the style motifs x 2 and now I'm giving them away for free as I find them - just to annoy the people who are trying to sell them.

You found the Daedric/Barbarian motifs too? What level are you? I'm jelly if you have those already. :wink:

Good point! I've just found the regular races: Breton, High Elf, etc.
    "Funny that magic doesn't work when a mace caves in your skull."

Playing on a PC, NA Server, since that very first day ...
  • Reiterpallasch
    Reiterpallasch
    ✭✭✭
    Gold will definitely be valuable come endgame when the only way up is through upgrading item quality and such.
  • Lazarus_Long
    Lazarus_Long
    ✭✭✭
    Gold will definitely be valuable come endgame when the only way up is through upgrading item quality and such.

And I shudders to think of the end game repair bills one might see after wiping in Craglorn.

Edited by Lazarus_Long on April 8, 2014 12:07AM
    The List For Living - A guide for new or troubled players

Hey Jute, get in my bag
    Take a lag spike and make it better
    Remember to let research play its part
    Then you can start to make a sweater

The Bohemian Auction House
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gold is importent to me, since I like crafting and I can't get enough bank space... otherwise, I prefer to craft everything, and hardly spend money. Maybe just a little on teleporting to shrines and other minor stuff.