Maintenance for the week of June 3:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 3, 2:00AM EDT (6:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Inventory and bank size increased

Khenarthi
Khenarthi
✭✭✭✭✭
Am I the only one to notice the bank and inventory size were increased since beta? If I recall correctly, the size limits were 110 slots on the bank and 100 on the character. Or the other way around, I never got that far in beta.

These would be the current slot expansions, and their costs:

Inventory:
60 to 70 slots -- 400 gold
70 to 80 slots -- 2000 gold
80 to 90 slots -- 5900 gold
90 to 100 slots -- 11000 gold
100 to 110 slots -- 19200 gold

Bank:
60 to 70 slots -- 1000 gold
70 to 80 slots -- 3300 gold
80 to 90 slots -- 6800 gold
90 to 100 slots -- 11400 gold
100 to 110 slots -- 20500 gold
110 to 120 slots -- 28300 gold
120 to 130 slots -- 32700 gold (thanks @Dinadan)
130 to 140 slots -- 37500 gold (thanks @Dinadan)
140 to 150 slots -- 42700 gold
150 to 160 slots -- 45000 gold (thanks @iDoMnCi)
160 to 170 slots -- 50000 gold

So my question is: has anyone tested what the current bank slot max is?

Edited to add: max bank size is 240 slots according to Tamriel Journal (thanks @Phantorang‌ for providing this info and the link):

www.tamrieljournal.com/eso-bag-space-guide/

I can also confirm that feeding a horse with oats 49 times until it reaches level 50 will grant extra 50 slots to your character if that horse is selected as the active horse (at the stables). In my case feeding him from level 48 to 49 granted 2 slots instead of just one.
Edited by Khenarthi on June 6, 2014 4:20PM
PC-EU
  • Vikova
    Vikova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm saving for my horsey, but despite your doublepost this is a good question. I'd like to know if anyone has realized the max as well.
    Options
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did not realize I had double posted, sorry. The servers were acting crazy with the server downtime in process and everyone complaining at once, and I clicked one time too many. I Invalidated the other post now.

Edited to add: max slots on character are 110 after the 19200 gold fee.
    Edited by Khenarthi on April 16, 2014 5:52PM
    PC-EU
    Options
  • Starnes
    Starnes
    ✭✭✭
    Is it confirmed to be 110 slots for inventory and 120 for bank then?
    Options
  •  Azymuth
    110 is max inventory on character (can't buy more).

For bank I need to buy 20.500 one (100 to 110 upgrade) atm.
    Would also like to know cap on bank to know if those 1-2 are worth getting before horse.

However some websites said you can get up to 200 slots on character and I don't know how, its 110 (cap from bags for sure) + the bag capacity horse which has 20 (right?) + 50 from each feeding (50 feedings = max) and still missing 20 slots...so anyone knows how to get those (if possible)? Maybe horse get extra +10 after a nr. of feeinds or something?
    Options
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A far as I know, the max bag size is 110 (from bag upgrades) + 10 (from base stats on 42.7K draft horse) + 50 (from feeding the horse 50 times) = 170 slots. I do not know where the "200 slots" figure came from.
    PC-EU
    Options
  • CuthbertOfTheCudgel
    CuthbertOfTheCudgel
    Soul Shriven
    @Khenarthi There was a preview of crafting that some of the Devs did during Beta that showed a character with 200 slots.
    Options
  • Thete
    Thete
    ✭✭✭
    @Khenarthi There was a preview of crafting that some of the Devs did during Beta that showed a character with 200 slots.

Developers be sneaky when they're demonstrating/testing content. I suspect they just gave themselves that because they couldn't be bothered making mule alts.
    Options
  • x82nd
    x82nd
    Anyone spending that much on bank upgrades right now is insane.... not with the chance of losing them at a moments notice.
    Options
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    x82nd wrote: »
    Anyone spending that much on bank upgrades right now is insane.... not with the chance of losing them at a moments notice.

Tell me about it... my bank went from 110 back to 60 on Sunday. Some people had it worst though, at least I did not lose any items or skills. ZO are working on it, so I'll buy more upgrades and update the OP when the bug is squashed. Hopefully soon.
    Edited by Khenarthi on April 16, 2014 5:52PM
    PC-EU
    Options
  •  Azymuth
    Ignore this, mixed up patch notes with what they are working on (I think).
    Edited by Azymuth on April 15, 2014 7:20PM
    Options
  • Dinadan
    Dinadan
    Soul Shriven
    120 to 130 is 32.7k
    130 to 140 is 37.5k

I ran out of money, so no idea if 140 is the max.
    Options
  • dolmen
    dolmen
    ✭✭✭
    @Khenarthi, yes the starting slots were increased during beta around late Feb early March? Can't remember. But they were.
    The Sidekick Order
    Options
  • Shimond
    Shimond
    ✭✭✭✭
    x82nd wrote: »

I've upgraded things on multiple characters without encountering this bug. I don't think I'm 'lucky' so much as a few others are 'unfortunate'.
    Options
  • iDoMnCi
    iDoMnCi
    Soul Shriven
    I'm at 150 bank slots and I can still purchase another. My next one is 45k.
    Options
  • Osi
    Osi
    ✭✭✭
    iDoMnCi wrote: »
    I'm at 150 bank slots and I can still purchase another. My next one is 45k.
    Glad to hear that. Just means there is PLENTY of space for crafting materials. On a relate note, I no longer need to worry about what to spend my money on.

Also for those worried about losing bank space, the bug was fixed so you shouldn't worry about not investing in more bank space. People that lost bank space and items are having a reimbursement in gold being delivered to them.
    Edited by Osi on April 22, 2014 1:57AM
    Options
  • trixsterjl_ESO
    that means it doesn't go up after 140-150 as it's 46.5 ish for that upgrade. I'm wanting to know what the cap it. It will be funny if it's 500 at 45k for every 10 spaces. 350x45k=15,750,000 gold. I doubt it is 500 but if it is that'll give us something to do for the next year or so lol. I an make about 50k a week without finding and selling rares.
    Options
  • RianaTheBosmer
    RianaTheBosmer
    ✭✭✭
    I think the prices are way too high.
    Options
  • Lazarus_Long
    Lazarus_Long
    ✭✭✭

Start your own guild + Recruit nine other players = Free 500 slot guild bank.

The List For Living - A guide for new or troubled players

Hey Jute, get in my bag
    Take a lag spike and make it better
    Remember to let research play its part
    Then you can start to make a sweater

The Bohemian Auction House
    Options
  • Osi
    Osi
    ✭✭✭
    Inventory max is 110. The bank slot upgrades I have heard of someone buying a 150 one and still having the option to purchase another at 50kish.

Edit - Read other comments. I see...
    Edited by Osi on May 1, 2014 5:40PM
    Options
  • RianaTheBosmer
    RianaTheBosmer
    ✭✭✭

We already have that and again I will say, I think the prices of everything, repairs, bag slots, bank slots, everything is WAY TOO HIGH.
    Options
  • Radom101
    Radom101
    Soul Shriven
    I have increased personal inventory only thru upgrading horse storage and are at 120 slots at the moment
    Options
  • cromica81_ESO
    cromica81_ESO
    ✭✭✭

We already have that and again I will say, I think the prices of everything, repairs, bag slots, bank slots, everything is WAY TOO HIGH.

They are high but it's a one time purchase. Once you max out your bag and bank you never have to spend that money again, unless you enjoy playing alts I guess... yuck
    Options
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Radom101 Horse storage is something else - while it does add to your own inventory if you have that horse with you. Getting the 42.7k draft horse gives you 10 extra slots straight away and then you can level it to 50 more slots with oats every 20 hours. Effectively your max slots will then be 170.

Edited for clarity
    Edited by Khenarthi on May 2, 2014 8:02AM
    PC-EU
    Options
  • blauschwinge
    blauschwinge
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the info so far on the bank space, guess it gives you something to do for a while once you dont know what to do with your gold anymore. Until they introduce housing and its goldsinks of course :-) - One thing that bugs me though, everyone writes you can feed the horse 50 times for 50 bagspaces. But the horse starts at level 1, so if 50 is the max, I should only be able to feed it 49 times which would put me short one bagspace for an ugly uneven amount? Or am I missing something.
    Options
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @blauschwinge‌ that confuses me as well, but I cannot confirm anything as far as horses go - mine is still level 12 today so it'll be several weeks until I can reach his level 50.

But from a mathematical point of view it would make sense that if we can feed him 49 times (not 50, because he's already level 1 on purchase) you maximum slots with bags expanded plus the most expensive pack horse would be 169...
    PC-EU
    Options
  • cronos755b16_ESO
    The slot max is 240.
    Options
  • FrauPerchta
    FrauPerchta
    ✭✭✭
    For these upgrades to be so expensive I think they have laid the ground work to sell bank/bag upgrades in the store. Right now there's not much game content in the store other than Imperial upgrade but one game item is for sale for $14.99, a palomino horse
    Options
  • Seroczynski
    Seroczynski
    ✭✭✭
    This thread is very similar to this one:

Bank and bag pack upgrades costs
    “To alcohol! The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.” ― Homer J. Simpson
    Options
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Seroczynski‌
    that topic is posted at a later date and have wrong info in it(not updated like this one) :)
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
    Options
  • Seroczynski
    Seroczynski
    ✭✭✭
    I was looking at the date this first post was edited, apologies.

Either way I am glad someone summed it up. I still have 110 inventory and 100 bank so there is still quite some gold to spend.
    “To alcohol! The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.” ― Homer J. Simpson
    Options