Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Quest Circus of Cheerful Slaughter

• Michael.LaMagdelaineub17_ESO
    The same thing happened to me. I'm stuck on Kill Aldmeri Dominion Actors
    Edited by Michael.LaMagdelaineub17_ESO on April 28, 2014 9:12PM
  • Paithan
    Paithan
    ✭✭
    same, still broken
  • kkeskib14_ESO
    kkeskib14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Same for me. Sigh. :( I'll note that I tried going back out and in again via the book. Did this twice with no luck. Tried to come back to it after a few hours, no luck. Always stuck at the second part "Kill Aldmeri Dominion Actors". I kill the first group, then nothing.
    Edited by kkeskib14_ESO on April 28, 2014 11:09PM
  • mcdude
    mcdude
    Also stuck
  • Jagath
    Jagath
    ✭✭✭
    same for me. I even abandoned the quest and restarted and i was still stuck on second group just like i had never abandoned the quest.
  • negatiiv
    negatiiv
    ✭✭
    Broken for me at aldermi dominion actors. Killed them all but no advancement in the quest.
  • Bolsh
    Bolsh
    ✭✭
    Same for me Dominion Actors and now its bugged won't advance... Jesus F Christ... This is getting ridiculous.......
  • luckboxing
    I too am stuck on the same part please fix the problem =D
  • xhrit
    xhrit
    ✭✭✭
    My gf is stuck at on this quest.
  • Corvusnoir
    Corvusnoir
    Soul Shriven
    Quest has bugged out at the "Kill Aldmeri Dominion Actors" for me too.
    Have tried the following
    1) Relog
    2) Abandon quest
    3) Abandon quest & Relog
    4) Searched every corner of the instance.

No luck. Cannot get past this step of the quest.
  • OuterKronos
    Same here.
  • timpaul79rwb17_ESO
    Same problem
  • Axaron
    Axaron
    Soul Shriven
    Tried redoing it three times, no dice. Anyone having any luck?
    Just a guy who loves Silt Striders, Guar and the Bosmer.
  • FattytheWalrus
    same problem. Maybe the fix was in todays maintenance that never happened.
    "If you run into an *** in the morning, you ran into an ***. If you run into *** all day, you're the ***."
    -Raylan Givens, Justified
  • Iselin
    Iselin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Same. Stuck at AD part.

There must be an AD actor spawning underground or something. I kill all the visible actors but the quest doesn't progress to the same stage where the Queen and her two remaining guards become active and attack.

I did manage to restart it from the very beginning by abandoning the quest, logging out, logging in a different character, relogging on original and accepting the quest again... but it got stuck in the same spot.

if you just abandon and accept it again right away it won't start from the beginning - it'll start right at the bugged spot where you abandoned it.
    Edited by Iselin on April 29, 2014 10:18PM
  • Jackets_Fan
    Jackets_Fan
    ✭✭
    I have the exact same issue. I honestly don't understand how something so simple, is still an active problem at this point.

If it worked before, it should be pretty simple to get it back working again.
  • neotekgeek
    Iselin wrote: »
    Same. Stuck at AD part.

There must be an AD actor spawning underground or something. I kill all the visible actors but the quest doesn't progress to the same stage where the Queen and her two remaining guards become active and attack.

I did manage to restart it from the very beginning by abandoning the quest, logging out, logging in a different character, relogging on original and accepting the quest again... but it got stuck in the same spot.

if you just abandon and accept it again right away it won't start from the beginning - it'll start right at the bugged spot where you abandoned it.

Same exact situation and steps taken. In zone chat, someone else indicated they've also been trying to complete this quest for two days.
  • FattytheWalrus
    The fix is actually in the patch notes 1.0.6 under guild.

- Circus of Cheerful Slaughter: Fixed an issue where one of the Aldmeri actors would get stuck and despawn, blocking the quest from advancing.
    "If you run into an *** in the morning, you ran into an ***. If you run into *** all day, you're the ***."
  • Iselin
    Iselin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The fix is actually in the patch notes 1.0.6 under guild.

- Circus of Cheerful Slaughter: Fixed an issue where one of the Aldmeri actors would get stuck and despawn, blocking the quest from advancing.

Maybe so but the same or a similar problem has broken it again.
  • FattytheWalrus
    The patch goes live tomorrow. ;)
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I hope so.. because this is a pain in the butt. I have searched up and down looking for it.. I want to Kill the Queen to advance and I can't.
    Far too many characters to list any more.
  • manyrabidrats
    manyrabidrats
    ✭✭✭
    its still broken for me :(
  • Jesttic
    Jesttic
    Soul Shriven
    Please fix this. it's been broken a long time :(
  • Arwen89
    Arwen89
    This quest is still bugged for me too.. Can't they just fix this already after all this time???
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The patch goes live tomorrow. ;)

What patch.
  • FattytheWalrus
    1.0.6. It is being implemented now. The patch that was not released on the NA server yesterday due to "unforeseen events" when installing on the EU server.
  • FattytheWalrus
    The problem is fixed for me.
  • Icy
    Icy
    ✭✭✭✭
    I too can confirm after 1.0.6 this quest now works for me.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________Greetings, Outlanders from -Icy (@IcyIC)twitch.tv/IcyICyoutube.com/HulloItsIcy(not ZOS_Icy)_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
  • manyrabidrats
    manyrabidrats
    ✭✭✭
    issue is resolved after 1.0.6
  • debranz
    debranz
    ✭✭
    No actors in circus-of-cheerful-slaughter? I'm not getting any actors show up at all, spent ages searching the blue circle zone. Anyone else having issues still?