Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

THE ARMY OF MERIDIA MAIN QUEST BUGGED CANNOT PROGRESS

• akneth
    akneth
    ✭✭
    its not only a Quest,its a Content blocking Main Story Quest.
    Every Day more Player raech this Point and get stuck on this Quest.
    Its lika a Server Down from this Moment.
    Options
  • nlw140589b16_ESO
    Thought i would try and get into cyrodil as well to bide my time waiting on a fix. Perma loading screen now lol.
    Options
  • warpeyb16_ESO
    server maintenance ....
    Options
  • Cinder82
    Cinder82
    ✭✭✭
    thank god!!!! finaly!! hope this never happens again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Options
  • Gorylas1
    Gorylas1
    so this is how Elder Scrolls Online enddgame looks like.. :D
    ESO.jpg 281.2K
    Options
  • Cinder82
    Cinder82
    ✭✭✭
    now lets c how long the server will be down!! beter not take 12hours like NA server-down last time.
    Options
  • Arzarzel
    Arzarzel
    ✭✭
    I hope there will be a fix for this bug because:
    "Hi everyone! We still have teams investigating this quest to try and nail down what the exact issue is. Thanks so much for your continued patience; we'll let you know if we need any additional information from you. In the meantime, if you're still stuck on this quest, please get in touch with a GM using /help in-game so they can help you get unblocked from this quest."

I haven't found any GM answering me till now....are they legendary dropps?^^
    Options
  • Sleepy
    Sleepy
    maybe it give a legendary phone drop^^
    Options
  • Sleepy
    Sleepy
    at the patchnote for 1.0.2 stand nothing about the army of meridia =/

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/71736/patch-notes-v1-0-2#latest

but the hope dies at last: The Elder Scrolls Online v1.0.2 features a number of fixes to existing content, mainly focusing on quests that were blocking progression.
    Edited by Sleepy on April 7, 2014 4:19PM
    Options
  • nlw140589b16_ESO
    Patch notes are up and there is no fix in the notes for this quest....
    Options
  • Kunni
    Kunni
    Yeah, don't see a thing in the patch notes, hope they haven't forgot this 'not crucial at all' quest...
    Options
  • Danzq
    Danzq
    Sleepy wrote: »
    at the patchnote for 1.0.2 stand nothing about the army of meridia =/

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/71736/patch-notes-v1-0-2#latest

but the hope dies at last: The Elder Scrolls Online v1.0.2 features a number of fixes to existing content, mainly focusing on quests that were blocking progression.

Great! It's the one and only quest that actually blocks progression for good...
    Options
  • Slan
    Slan
    I hope they just forget to mention the fix of this quest, otherwise...
    Options
  • Arzarzel
    Arzarzel
    ✭✭
    Hey contact the GM of ur choice!^^
    Options
  • Sleepy
    Sleepy
    maybe the server reset them self help for a small time, befor 3 days the quest worked.
    Edited by Sleepy on April 7, 2014 4:27PM
    Options
  • Kunni
    Kunni
    I reported this quest days ago, I'm yet to hear anything from a 'gm'...
    Options
  • mikael.x.eneqvistb16_ESO
    I have heard from a friend that the NPC is actually in 2 places and the one you can see is the wrong one. So when the servers are up, please check around the town for her.

I will let you know if i find a correct one to talk to, my "contact" states that she is in the townhall or Cathedral or something.

Options
  • Cinder82
    Cinder82
    ✭✭✭
    WY IS THERE NOTHING IN THE PATCH-NOTES ON THIS MAJOR ISSUE????? OMG ARE YOU GUYS DUMB. LET US KNOW SOMETHING......
    Options
  • joejccva71b14_ESO
    Hey they atleast fixed the "Overwhelming Power" bug because hey....that was gamebreaking! Ridiculous. You could just die and it would fix that, but this main quest bug is actually preventing us from progressing into VR content.

ZOS you FIXED THE WRONG BUG!
    Options
  • joejccva71b14_ESO
    Hey they atleast fixed the "Overwhelming Power" bug because hey....that was gamebreaking! Ridiculous. You could just die and it would fix that, but this main quest bug is actually preventing us from progressing into VR content.

ZOS you FIXED THE WRONG BUG!
    Options
  • strikethub17_ESO
    Even if you guys get past "Army of Meridia" there's another quest down the road that's broken and prevents progression as well. That's "A Graveyard of Ships". So, unless they fixed that today as well then you are going to be stuck regardless. I reported it via /help and /bug and tried to bring it to the attention of CS on here, but it doesn't look like I was heeded.

The animation on the quest NPC resets after the 3rd wave of mobs you have to fight and it won't let you in through the door. It doesn't help that the quest NPC's you have to kill spawn behind a rock and frequently either aggro other players and run across the map or simply drop aggro and stand behind the rock they spawn behind, thus preventing the next wave from spawning.

It's seriously disgraceful that this made it past QA and wasn't fixed. I've dropped the quest and retried it half a dozen times, logged out multiple times, you name it. It's broken for everyone at the moment that I've seen; many people just standing around kill the mobs over and over again unable to get past it so they continue the main story quest.

So, if you guys get past "Army of Meridia" today then, well, have fun with that.
    Options
  • Mackeh
    Mackeh
    ✭✭
    This is ridiculous .. patch 1.02 says nothing about this quest, a key quest. It's been reported so many times in the past, even on PTS .. why is it still there?

Sigh .. seems I might be destined to stay as level 47 forever .....
    Options
  • joejccva71b14_ESO
    Is Army of Meridia before or after the part where you have to find and talk to Valum Galerion??

Cause the quest asks you to talk to him but you can't. He's not clickable and you can interact with him.

It's the level 43 quest in the main story. Is this after or before Army of Meridia?
    Edited by joejccva71b14_ESO on April 7, 2014 4:44PM
    Options
  • Sleepy
    Sleepy
    maybe the server reset them self help for a small time, befor 3 days the quest worked. i repeate myself ^^
    Options
  • Slan
    Slan
    Well, well, well, let's see once it's up.

I'm kinda tired of lurking forum right now, Zenimax slowly killing my good karma :\
    Options
  • ulic3190b16_ESO
    If this is not fixed after the patch then I am canceling my sub, 30 days of free time standing around while you wait for bug fixes is a slap in the face!
    Options
  • Furutre
    Furutre
    Got this answer from a GM on mail after i wrote to him that the quest is destroying the late game and blocking out the veteran content. I also told him that the problem was fixed on US servers.

Is this answer acceptable? I feel like im being mocked for reporting a serious problem.

Response By Email (Dustin) (04/07/2014 09:59 AM)
    Greetings Kjetil!
    I am greatly sorry that you are still experiencing this issue, and what great problem solving skills you must posess my frien.
    We are currently working on fixing this issue. In the mean time skip this quest and come back and complete at a later time. I apologize that you can not move forward, and my ears have not heard this word on the streets, but you may be privy to information I am not my friend, I am but a lowly bosmer.

Best Regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online
    Question Reference # 140407-027886
    Options
  • CrispZ
    CrispZ
    Furutre wrote: »
    Got this answer from a GM on mail after i wrote to him that the quest is destroying the late game and blocking out the veteran content. I also told him that the problem was fixed on US servers.

Is this answer acceptable? I feel like im being mocked for reporting a serious problem.

Response By Email (Dustin) (04/07/2014 09:59 AM)
    Greetings Kjetil!
    I am greatly sorry that you are still experiencing this issue, and what great problem solving skills you must posess my frien.
    We are currently working on fixing this issue. In the mean time skip this quest and come back and complete at a later time. I apologize that you can not move forward, and my ears have not heard this word on the streets, but you may be privy to information I am not my friend, I am but a lowly bosmer.

Best Regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online
    Question Reference # 140407-027886
    bah id go nuts lol thats bad

Options
  • Furutre
    Furutre
    I feel that way too, its okey to be funny and make some comments. But this answer felt hostile more than anything else ;p

Options
  • warpeyb16_ESO
    server up but connexion time out
    Options
This discussion has been closed.