Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dirtiest move ever - by Zenimax Online

• Myrrik
    Myrrik
    Happened to me like this - Set up Subscription via Paypal just before I went to bed.
    Checked this morning and Paypal took a holding fee for my subscription amount, and then within 15 mins had reversed it and released the fee. net effect was my account showed a debit for all of quarter of an hour and now my balance is back to what it should be. No money taken and my account is now showing me on my free month without me having paid anything.

Not sure how it works with Time cards, but for me at least, the bank payment went as expected.
  • Ciante
    Ciante
    I've already paid the game, with 30 days of free play time, I must be able to play for 30 days without giving my CC details to $enimax
    This is beyond ***, $enimax don't need to know if I have a valid CC or if I use Gametime cards until my 'ALREADY BOUGHT WITH THE GAME' 30 days expires...

Going to sell my code on Ebay if they don't fix this ASAP
  • MRizk21
    MRizk21
    ✭✭✭
    I have updated the first post including all the updates and points from the discussion we had here.

I am still so sad one of Zenimax Online team was trying to edit my post yesterday without asking for permission although I am strictly following the forum rules.
  • Rousseaux
    Rousseaux
    1$ authorization charge would be more than enough.
    I expected charged money to return within an hour at max, but now it's been second day already and I still do not see them on my CC.

P.S. //Off topic: Is there any way to remove the Overwhelming Power effect? Or it's a bug?