Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

New Update 43 Class Sets

• Alaztor91
    Alaztor91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BasP wrote: »
    Necromancer: Corpseburster
    • 2 items: Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
    • 3 items: Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
    • 4 items: Adds 657 Critical Chance
    • 5 items: Consuming a corpse causes the corpse to explode, dealing 2805 Magic Damage to enemies within 5 meters. This effect can occur once every 0.5 seconds. Increase the damage by 10% for each Grave Lord ability on your skill bar.

0.5 seconds CD? Why is this not a higher CD like for example 5s with increased explosion damage? Even if you spam Detonating Siphon to trigger this effect you would only be able to consume the Corpses from Blastbones, Skeletal Mage and <Scribing Spammable with Necro class mastery script>.

I know that you would get better results clearing trash or in a boss fight with multiple adds, but I would prefer if the CD and damage were increased so the set has more uses. Maybe there are some skill changes coming with U43 that increase Corpse generation/consumption but after the whole GLS situation I seriously doubt it.
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sorcerer: Beacon of Oblivion
    • 2 items: Adds 1487 Armor
    • 4 items: Adds 1206 Maximum Health
    • 5 items: While you have a pet active, gain 1840 Health and 1980 Armor. While you do not have a pet active, increase your Damage Done to monsters and Healing Done by 15%.

The Sorcerer 5pc set bonus is backwards. Sorcerers should do more damage and healing done when a pet is active. When a pet is not active, the set should function as a mitigation set.
    PC NA
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    For the nightblade set, Major Vulnerability has a long cooldown (per target) and this application has a pretty short duration. Unless it bypasses that cooldown, it's not going to be a 100% uptime, more like 20%. EDIT: Nvm, Major Vulnerability lost its cooldown a few years ago, apparently.

It also only triggers when the enemy hits you, so predicting it exactly can be tricky. That means you can't use it right out of invis, but if you're actively engaged with an enemy, you can hold your shadow skill until you're ready to go go.

Maybe it's overpowered, maybe it's not worth ditching a proc set or a stat set. I'd like to see it in action first, pretty much.
    Edited by tsaescishoeshiner on July 3, 2024 10:57PM
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
  • Urzigurumash
    Urzigurumash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the nightblade set, Major Vulnerability has a long cooldown (per target) and this application has a pretty short duration. Unless it bypasses that cooldown, it's not going to be a 100% uptime, more like 20%.

It also only triggers when the enemy hits you, so predicting it exactly can be tricky. That means you can't use it right out of invis, but if you're actively engaged with an enemy, you can hold your shadow skill until you're ready to go go.

Maybe it's overpowered, maybe it's not worth ditching a proc set or a stat set. I'd like to see it in action first, pretty much.

Source or Citation for Vuln cooldown?

Even with that however that's per target, as you say, seems you could still have near 100% uptime against a BG team?

No alpha strike potential as you say, that's true, but actually it's true for all the sources of this debuff besides the random Kynmarcher's. Archdruid and Colo have near alpha strike potential with a Stun (and the luck of no Z Axis issues with Archdruid).

It's true there are other ways an NB can get close to the end result of this debuff and preserve the alpha strike.

But for the Brawlish NB, seems OP.
    Xbox NA AD / Day 1 ScrubDK / Wood Orc Cuisine Enthusiast
  • HalfDragoness
    HalfDragoness
    ✭✭✭
    Dragonknight: Pyrebrand
    • 2 items: Adds 1487 Offensive Penetration
    • 4 items: Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
    • 5 items: Your Light Attacks deal 1084 Flame Damage every 2 seconds over 6 seconds. Your fully-charged Heavy Attacks consume up to 3 of your damage over time effects to deal 2384 Flame Damage in a 6 meter radius on the target, dealing up to 200% more damage to enemies below 33% Health. The damage scales off the higher of your Weapon or Spell damage and is increased by 20% for each damage over time effect on the target, up to 60%.

This one sounds quite good but I've read it through twice and still don't fully understand it.

Looking forward to testing it on my DK though :D

• StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nightblade: Umbral Edge makes detect potions completely pointless. Why would I be foolish enough to attack a night blade using this set?
  • Urzigurumash
    Urzigurumash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblade: Umbral Edge makes detect potions completely pointless. Why would I be foolish enough to attack a night blade using this set?

He happens to be hiding in the trash mob you're clearing with your cool new Necro set?
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    For the nightblade set, Major Vulnerability has a long cooldown (per target) and this application has a pretty short duration. Unless it bypasses that cooldown, it's not going to be a 100% uptime, more like 20%.

Source or Citation for Vuln cooldown?

Aha!Took some digging, but the cooldown was apparently removed in the Markarth DLC update:
    Frozen Colossus:

Removed this Ultimate and the morphs' Major Vulnerability invulnerability.

(When Frozen Colossus was introduced, it was the only source of Major Vulnerability.)

That makes Umbral better than I thought, but still not ganky--funny for a Shadow-based set.
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    • 5 items: Your Light Attacks deal 1084 Flame Damage every 2 seconds over 6 seconds. Your fully-charged Heavy Attacks consume up to 3 of your damage over time effects to deal 2384 Flame Damage in a 6 meter radius on the target, dealing up to 200% more damage to enemies below 33% Health. The damage scales off the higher of your Weapon or Spell damage and is increased by 20% for each damage over time effect on the target, up to 60%.

This one sounds quite good but I've read it through twice and still don't fully understand it.

what i gathered on this is that your light attacks will apply a 6 sec dot

your heavy attacks consume up to 3 dots (applied by you) to deal a fire dmg burst in a 6 meter aoe, which has execute scaling for targets under 33% hp

for the part about dmg scaling to weapon/spell dmg and is increased by 20% per dot on the enemy, im not sure if that applies to both the light attack dot, and the heavy attack explode, or just the heavy attack explode

getting 60% increased dmg on light attack dot would be really nice free dot

if it goes as is, i might replace runecarvers blaze on my dot focused mag dk lol
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Warden: Aerie's Cry
    • 5 items: Dealing damage with a Light Attack applies Eagle's Mark to your target for 12 seconds. This effect can occur every 3 seconds but cannot be applied to enemies who already have Eagle's Mark. You can have one Eagle's Mark active at a time. After 3 seconds an eagle attacks your target every 3 seconds dealing 2485 Physical Damage each strike. Increase your Damage Done with Animal Companion abilities by 10% against enemies with Eagle's Mark.

Eagles? Too much like the Cliff Racers. Too mundane, as well. This is a class that uses shalk, cliff racers, netches, and insects. Yes, the bear is mundane, but surely they could do better than an eagle.
    • 5 items: While you have a pet active, gain 1840 Health and 1980 Armor. While you do not have a pet active, increase your Damage Done to monsters and Healing Done by 15%.

Interesting. I ditched my pets years ago, but just adding damage to "Monsters" is not good enough, especially since the other buffs are Armor and Health.
    Arcanist: Spattering Disjunction
    • 2 items: Adds 657 Critical Chance
    • 5 items: When you hit an enemy with a snare or immobilize ability, apply two random status effects to your target. This effect can occur once every 6 seconds. Dealing damage with a Herald of the Tome ability reduces this cooldown by 0.5 seconds, up to once every 1 second.

This one attracted my attention. Right now my fledgling Arcanist is running Hundings as the second set, and I would probably swap that out for this one.

The rest? Bah.
    ESO Plus: No
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could be wrong about the NB set, but that's quite a bit of potential damage oriented armor bonuses to give up for dodging a light attack once every 5 seconds and a 10% damage taken debuff.

Everyone screamed at ZOS the some of the original class sets, like the DK, were crazy OP and none of them were. In fact, most are decon fodder.

I will applaud ZOS for making it so these sets are certainly easier and more flexible to use (i.e., light attack rather than when you use 50 of your terrible class skills), which is already a plus. Also these on paper do look better than the original ones that are mostly decon fodder.

However, I still think this is a big missed opportunity to inject more gear variety combinations by making them a 5 piece bonus. Just about every set in the game hinges on a 5 piece bonus and it's like, "What, your sorcerer runs Crafty Alfiq, Wretched, and Chudan too?!? What a coincidence!""

After Update 43 our sorcerers will still be running that setup because 1) the new sorc set is super narrow focused (the most conspicuous miss in this new batch of sets) and 2) I can only possibly have two 5 piece armor bonuses in ZOS's gearing systems, so niche or interesting or even class unique sets pretty much have to be S tier to merit consideration or they just aren't worth it in a competitive environment.

Now if these were say 3 piece bonuses, I can start thinking, wait, I don;t have to wear crafty because I could wear the 3 piece Grace of the ancients and maybe ...
  • Urzigurumash
    Urzigurumash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could be wrong about the NB set, but that's quite a bit of potential damage oriented armor bonuses to give up for dodging a light attack once every 5 seconds and a 10% damage taken debuff.

Everyone screamed at ZOS the some of the original class sets, like the DK, were crazy OP and none of them were. In fact, most are decon fodder.

The NB set is bit triggering to Cro mains. We don't have the Major buffs other classes do because we're a Debuff class, theoretically. This is our strongest Debuff and in PvP the uptime on it was already pitiful compared to new set sources - Tide and Archdruid - but those have bothersome proc conditions, and Archdruid misses about as frequently as the 2nd and 3rd hits of Colo: most of the time. This one has an easy autoproc condition and you could maybe have better uptime on the debuff than with ANY other source of it.

Again, triggering to Cro mains.

A stun on the first hit of Colo and we're good.
  • Urzigurumash
    Urzigurumash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alaztor91 wrote: »
    • 5 items: Consuming a corpse causes the corpse to explode, dealing 2805 Magic Damage to enemies within 5 meters. This effect can occur once every 0.5 seconds. Increase the damage by 10% for each Grave Lord ability on your skill bar.

0.5 seconds CD? Why is this not a higher CD like for example 5s with increased explosion damage? Even if you spam Detonating Siphon to trigger this effect you would only be able to consume the Corpses from Blastbones, Skeletal Mage and <Scribing Spammable with Necro class mastery script>.

I know that you would get better results clearing trash or in a boss fight with multiple adds, but I would prefer if the CD and damage were increased so the set has more uses. Maybe there are some skill changes coming with U43 that increase Corpse generation/consumption but after the whole GLS situation I seriously doubt it.

It's fine we didn't get a PvP viable set, ours was one of the few from the first class sets that was.

Again, however, like the Death Knell passive, close to useless for the PvP Cro because our bars are full of Guild and Weapon skills.

Which is fine in itself, all class skill offenses are so homogenous the class becomes a boring 1 build class (see DK and the extinction of StamDK).

But we need the bothbar treatment for Death Knell, and we need in-class access to Brutality and/or Savagery.
  • IncultaWolf
    IncultaWolf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That sorc set could be pretty spicy if the condition only applied to toggled pets.

They really, really, need to exclude the Atro ult from the "pet active" switches.

Engine guardian and ball of lightning count as pets too.. :#
  • Deimus
    Deimus
    ✭✭✭

I like the idea of this so far it's very thematic, but it brings up the corpses need to drop at enemies more and not at our feet convo that we had with GLS and the class mastery script. We already have enough of our skills blowing up in our face :D

Will have to wait and see if it's viable, because it sounds like a very fun set.
  • TechMaybeHic
    TechMaybeHic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think we make too much out of these sets if we do at all. Still has to replace a set.

If I wanted vulnerability, could have it with kynmarcher. Maybe a bit more random so a little more uptime.

Templar one; sounded interesting but when I see them saying the templar has to stand in it, all I can hear is poor, lost, Wrobel talking about an impractical house.

I kind of really want to like the DK one because I have fond memories of a lethality sniper in SWTOR and thats almost what it sounds like, but I always wanted to see the "convert DOTs into damage now" effect like cull was, on an ability rather than have to use an entire 5 piece.

Necro, well; Maybe it would be cool if I was enticed to play the class in the first place and somehow subject myself to that corpse absorption mini-game to be the undisputed worst class in PvP. What set am I expected to give up to then also make sure my corpse use abilities AND graver robber abilities are all on it? Without seeing major buffs to the class, it sounds like more awful micro-management to go with the existing awful micro-management. Yo dawg...
  • TheDarkRuler
    TheDarkRuler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My feedback if those sets are as it is:

Warden: Why Offensive Pen? Otherwise whether it is used or not depends how high the dmg value is compared to Pillar or Nirn etc. COuld be good versus single-enemy boss fights though.

Templer: 2x within 30s sounds like a placeholder because that is easily achievable. As it is it sounds really good and could be a good slot for templar with the good old "jab build".

Necromancer: Sadly this scales with Grave Lord which is usually more on the tanky side but overall with the introduction of corpse spawn through scribing and other means it could be an extremely nichè setup. I doubt its gonna see much play though because Necromancer is so lacking in other terms.

Dragon Knight: I dont get why Light Attacks get a 6s burning window. Are they stacking? If yes, this could be a nice DK Light Attack Spam build? If not, not worth using. Heavy Attacks consuming the DOTs is actually a nightmare. I don't want my DOTS removed to deal a small amount of dmg in a burst. Imagine having a Venonmous Claw on 23s remaining and consuming it...

Sorcerer: What the ... straight to the dust bin i guess. All Dps-sorcs rely on pets. Why give us Health and Armor when we are dps? Most non-DPS require no pets, why give tanks and healers DPS value? Are you even aware what the skill lines do?

Arcanist: Could be strong with the slowing beam since that should count as well. A status-splatting beam? Count me in.

Nightblade: Sounds really solid. Please make it to live. Though i feel PVP'lers will cry about the attack dodging. Not much use in PVE though.
  • Eternalscourge1
    Eternalscourge1
    ✭✭✭
    Nightblade: Umbral Edge
    • 2 items: Adds 1206 Maximum Health
    • 3 items: Adds 1487 Armor
    • 4 items: Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina
    • 5 items: When you cast a Shadow ability, you gain Umbral Riposte for 3 seconds, up to once every 5 seconds. Umbral Riposte causes you to dodge the next attach made against you and automatically curses the attacking enemy, applying Major Vulnerability for 5 seconds, increasing their damage taken by 10%.

In case the Shadowy Disguise spam wasn't enough to deal with, now you can enjoy having what was once Necromancer's unique major debuff applied to you for merely attacking them!

Yeah and also the DK set. Combined with the class mastery script and the dk toolset...i have 3 tanks, arc, necro, and dk. Its unfair how OP dk is
  • Eternalscourge1
    Eternalscourge1
    ✭✭✭
    • 5 items: When you cast a Shadow ability, you gain Umbral Riposte for 3 seconds, up to once every 5 seconds. Umbral Riposte causes you to dodge the next attach made against you and automatically curses the attacking enemy, applying Major Vulnerability for 5 seconds, increasing their damage taken by 10%.

In case the Shadowy Disguise spam wasn't enough to deal with, now you can enjoy having what was once Necromancer's unique major debuff applied to you for merely attacking them!

LOL they took the only unique debuff necromancer had and gave it to nightblade, unreal.

Its available in scribing already
  • Eternalscourge1
    Eternalscourge1
    ✭✭✭

what i gathered on this is that your light attacks will apply a 6 sec dot

your heavy attacks consume up to 3 dots (applied by you) to deal a fire dmg burst in a 6 meter aoe, which has execute scaling for targets under 33% hp

for the part about dmg scaling to weapon/spell dmg and is increased by 20% per dot on the enemy, im not sure if that applies to both the light attack dot, and the heavy attack explode, or just the heavy attack explode

getting 60% increased dmg on light attack dot would be really nice free dot

if it goes as is, i might replace runecarvers blaze on my dot focused mag dk lol

If this applies to players as well its completely OP for an already OP class
  • Eternalscourge1
    Eternalscourge1
    ✭✭✭
    My feedback if those sets are as it is:

Warden: Why Offensive Pen? Otherwise whether it is used or not depends how high the dmg value is compared to Pillar or Nirn etc. COuld be good versus single-enemy boss fights though.

Templer: 2x within 30s sounds like a placeholder because that is easily achievable. As it is it sounds really good and could be a good slot for templar with the good old "jab build".

Necromancer: Sadly this scales with Grave Lord which is usually more on the tanky side but overall with the introduction of corpse spawn through scribing and other means it could be an extremely nichè setup. I doubt its gonna see much play though because Necromancer is so lacking in other terms.

Dragon Knight: I dont get why Light Attacks get a 6s burning window. Are they stacking? If yes, this could be a nice DK Light Attack Spam build? If not, not worth using. Heavy Attacks consuming the DOTs is actually a nightmare. I don't want my DOTS removed to deal a small amount of dmg in a burst. Imagine having a Venonmous Claw on 23s remaining and consuming it...

Sorcerer: What the ... straight to the dust bin i guess. All Dps-sorcs rely on pets. Why give us Health and Armor when we are dps? Most non-DPS require no pets, why give tanks and healers DPS value? Are you even aware what the skill lines do?

Arcanist: Could be strong with the slowing beam since that should count as well. A status-splatting beam? Count me in.

Nightblade: Sounds really solid. Please make it to live. Though i feel PVP'lers will cry about the attack dodging. Not much use in PVE though.

Did you miss the part for DK where it says damage is increased up to 60% for 3 dots? The another 200% for a target under 33% health? So take your damage, add 60% then add 200%
  • Stafford197
    Stafford197
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Necro set needs to get rid of that 0.5 second internal cooldown to be any fun.

And when are we going to start using more unique 2-4 piece bonuses? Why is this game is so focused on making sets boring?
    Edited by Stafford197 on July 4, 2024 4:48AM
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They want to keep the corpse management game for Necro then fine but give us more corpses. Make Flesh smash ult drop a corpse, bone totem drops one, Bone Colossus ult drops a few.

We also need more curses and debuffs. Scribing gives me some like healing absorb, mangle, minor vulnerability so that’s good but that’s just something else I need to go outside of the class to get.

I’ll have to test necro class set to see if it’s worth it but I am so far not impressed.
    Edited by OtarTheMad on July 4, 2024 5:17AM
  • GuuMoonRyoung
    GuuMoonRyoung
    ✭✭✭✭
    I feel that we really don't need more sets. We need to get rid of at least 95% of them. Lower number of sets but each OP enough to make the choice matter.
  • Yudo
    Yudo
    ✭✭✭

I read a lot of comments that this is backwards, but this is probably designed in line with passive changes to support no-pet builds more:
    • Pet builds = increase max health.
    • No pets = increase max magicka.

But I get the conflict since you can use pets for both damage or healing. Matriarch in particular is specifically designed for healing.

Fun fact, Ball of lightning counts as a pet when active, so when you jump away you get defensive bonus, and back to offensive bonus when done. B)
  • Lalothen
    Lalothen
    ✭✭✭✭

Warden: Aerie's Cry
    • 5 items: Dealing damage with a Light Attack applies Eagle's Mark to your target for 12 seconds. This effect can occur every 3 seconds but cannot be applied to enemies who already have Eagle's Mark. You can have one Eagle's Mark active at a time. After 3 seconds an eagle attacks your target every 3 seconds dealing 2485 Physical Damage each strike. Increase your Damage Done with Animal Companion abilities by 10% against enemies with Eagle's Mark.

I like the way they've gone with this; looks thematic on paper with the eagle attack, and the buff to Animal Companion abilities is good. Pen would likely be wasted in an organised group, but then not everything needs to be made for their needs, so for all other intents and purposes it's still good imo.

Templar: Aetheric Lancer
    • 3 items: Adds 657 Critical Chance
    • 5 items: Dealing damage with Burning Light twice within 30 seconds summons a spear that implants itself in a 5 meter radius for 5 seconds. This effect can occur once every 6 seconds. While standing in the area, dealing damage with an Aedric Spear ability launches the spear at your target, dealing 4887 Magic Damage and applying Sundered to your target. Throwing the spear increases your Weapon and Spell Damage by 300 for 5 seconds.

This looks solid on paper and I like the concept here.

Looks good on paper, nicely thematic and tied to Necro's offensive skill line.

I'm going to need more clarification on this one tbh. I really don't like the concept of consuming a bunch of your own dots in order to proc what looks to be a poorish amount of AoE damage that only scales up to average during the final portion of execute. Looking at the base value it looks like it would do around the same damage as Impulse if it consumes three dots & procs at a point when the full 200% bonus is applied.... that's not really inspiring.

Love the concept, HATE the 2- and 4-piece bonuses. I learned to live with crappy lower piece bonuses on Sergeant's Mail on my HA sorc, but PLEASE can we get the bonuses here changed to something more useful? I'd even take a line of Mag and a line of Stam over armor & health.

Arcanist: Spattering Disjunction
    • 2 items: Adds 657 Critical Chance
    • 5 items: When you hit an enemy with a snare or immobilize ability, apply two random status effects to your target. This effect can occur once every 6 seconds. Dealing damage with a Herald of the Tome ability reduces this cooldown by 0.5 seconds, up to once every 1 second.

Sounds okay? PTS will tell all, but my first impression is that it probably won't replace any of the current sets Arcanists tend to use for DPS. We'll see....

I'm not sure what to make of this one.. could be a nice NB tank set in dungeons & 4-man arenas? I'm in two minds about it in PvP tbh
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I didn't read it as consuming any old random DoT. I read it as consuming the set DoTs applied by light attacks. So LA-skill-LA-skiil-LA-skill-HA would apply the light attack set DoT 3x and then consume those 3 stacks for burst damage when you do the HA. Or you could just do a regular LA weaving rotation with no HAs and leave the DoTs up permanently in single target fights, but do the occasional HA in trash pulls (or boss fights with lots of adds) to get the burst AoE damage.
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The NB set is bit triggering to Cro mains. We don't have the Major buffs other classes do because we're a Debuff class, theoretically. This is our strongest Debuff and in PvP the uptime on it was already pitiful compared to new set sources - Tide and Archdruid - but those have bothersome proc conditions, and Archdruid misses about as frequently as the 2nd and 3rd hits of Colo: most of the time. This one has an easy autoproc condition and you could maybe have better uptime on the debuff than with ANY other source of it.

Again, triggering to Cro mains.

A stun on the first hit of Colo and we're good.

Is that what the Cro class is all about? For years I just assumed they were they the alternative storage class.
  • EF321
    EF321
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The Necro set needs to get rid of that 0.5 second internal cooldown to be any fun.

And when are we going to start using more unique 2-4 piece bonuses? Why is this game is so focused on making sets boring?

Without cooldown you'd be able to make huge bombs with skills that consume multiple corpses (necrotic potency or that ground heal).
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

My DPS Sorcerer hasn’t used pets in ages. I don’t build for max DPS. It is my max DPS character, though.

I generally build for resilience, since I solo a lot. The armor and health buffs seem geared towards solo builds, The strategy I use with my Sorc is to press the offensive and bring a healer companion. Switching to this set looks to drop DPS and if the improved armor and health don’t offset that, then the character is just as squishy, but with lower DPS.

My biggest hang up is that it is just for monster damage. That is not going to be a joy to play.
    ESO Plus: No
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus