Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

ESO Live today ..wow

• WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like I didn’t miss much.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They joked at the beginning that this feature was mainly intended for the devs themselves so they have an easier time looking at our homes.

I suspect that's actually true. Most people seem to want something for their homes instead of looking at other people's.
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Faulgor wrote: »
    They joked at the beginning that this feature was mainly intended for the devs themselves so they have an easier time looking at our homes.

I suspect that's actually true. Most people seem to want something for their homes instead of looking at other people's.

Umm. If that's true....

I'm not saying anything. "There be slaughterfish!"

"But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending." Mercedes Lackey, Into the West

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- four accounts, many alts....
  • Eternalscourge1
    Eternalscourge1
    ✭✭✭
    They allow you to “showcase homes” for people to visit and rate it. That was it for housing besides showing us some new homes. Everybody was sure we were gonna get more slots. But Nope.

No one thought this. People hoped for it. Its not the same. They have said many times they arent doing this anytime soon.
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DinoZavr wrote: »
    in my humble understanding: very disappointing.

Zeni built up a hype promising a BIG housing feature.
    i was expecting furnishing deconstruction at the very least, increasing items limits at least twice, furnishing bag similar to a craftbag - any of these could be really big and very much demanded by the players community features.
    What we are getting?: a catalogue. Of course, it means some extra database load for Zeni, but in my humble view - it is not anything BIG or BOLD. why not to listen to players, dear @ZOS ?

Don't worry, PvP is next to be hit with a major let down. "new system coming to pvp".

I now expect it to be a stupid tab in the dungeon finder area where it says dueling and you can select someone who wants to duel.

Watch.

lol I doubt it will be that useful
    PCNA
    PCEU
  • Stafford197
    Stafford197
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So for Q3 we get….. house touring. No furniture craft bag. No furniture deconning. No planters. No armor mannequins. Nothing.

We get to look at people’s houses :neutral:

• Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think it was around the time that Gina Bruno filled the time, that should have been used fielding questions from the chat stream, with ramblings about dogs, fireworks, doggie drugs, doggie hoodies, etc... that it all sunk in that no answers were coming. You could even see her glancing at the stream and trying to look like everything is normal.

Yep that was when I zoned out and stopped watching. I mean honestly have queue cards/notes or a format to go by. At least practice the stream before you do beforehand. Very amateur presentation from such a large company. They should be ashamed of it.

Stay safe🙂
  • CmdrJohn86
    It's time ladies & Gentlemen! The Elder scrolls online:2 is needed-A total rework....We all love eso but it no longer works (to much needed for the old engine)and alot of stuff not needed! a rework with community input is now very much needed! With a new song outside the flaming nix instead of red diamond (drives me nuts that)..put down the game for a while and make those voices heard!
  • kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hotdog_23 wrote: »
    I think it was around the time that Gina Bruno filled the time, that should have been used fielding questions from the chat stream, with ramblings about dogs, fireworks, doggie drugs, doggie hoodies, etc... that it all sunk in that no answers were coming. You could even see her glancing at the stream and trying to look like everything is normal.

Yep that was when I zoned out and stopped watching. I mean honestly have queue cards/notes or a format to go by. At least practice the stream before you do beforehand. Very amateur presentation from such a large company. They should be ashamed of it.

Stay safe🙂

I have many Teams meetings, and this stream was so familiar, because it reminded me of a casual Teams meeting that my team has when working from home. Talk a bit about work, and some ramblings about daily life to pass the time. The stream was too casual for me, besides they talk too much around the topic, or fill the presentation with sales pitches. Compared to how other companies do their updates presentation, I agree with you.
    [PC/EU] Tamriel Hero, Stormproof, Grand Master Crafter
  • ESO_player123
    ESO_player123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kind_hero wrote: »

Stay safe🙂

I have many Teams meetings, and this stream was so familiar, because it reminded me of a casual Teams meeting that my team has when working from home. Talk a bit about work, and some ramblings about daily life to pass the time. The stream was too casual for me, besides they talk too much around the topic, or fill the presentation with sales pitches. Compared to how other companies do their updates presentation, I agree with you.

I was 5 min late to the stream and when I heard that unrelated talk I thought may be they are having some unspecified technical difficulties and were stalling while waiting for a fix. But no, the style of presentation did not change. So, after some time I just left.
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    CmdrJohn86 wrote: »
    It's time ladies & Gentlemen! The Elder scrolls online:2 is needed-A total rework....We all love eso but it no longer works (to much needed for the old engine)and alot of stuff not needed! a rework with community input is now very much needed! With a new song outside the flaming nix instead of red diamond (drives me nuts that)..put down the game for a while and make those voices heard!

Nah I'm good. Invested too much into ESO to buy a remake.
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kind_hero wrote: »

Stay safe🙂

If I led a meeting like that, I would have been disciplined. Horrible job.
  • ValueDrift
    ValueDrift
    ✭✭✭
    SeaGtGruff wrote: »
    I remember at least one thread where someone practically begged for players to have the ability to post their housing for the general playerbase to see-- I think they were talking about player-designed "dungeons" and the like.

Now there's an idea. Allow me to put enemies (Marauder Gothmau) into the house and suddenly this feature got a lot more interesting.
  • divnyi
    divnyi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I find it amusing that ZOS found a way to make housing players mad, given that it is supposed to be the most time and money consuming type of gameplay.
  • master_vanargand
    master_vanargand
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not working is the way to avoid losing job.
    If 10 years doing the same work that could do in a month, he would be paid 120 times as much.
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are the new skill styles?
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seraphayel wrote: »
    What are the new skill styles?

Green Roar, yellow silver bolts, purple destro ult, not sure what else.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
    • CP 2000+
    • Warden Healer - Arcanist Healer - Warden Brittleden - Stamarc - Sorc Tank - Necro Tank - Templar Tank - Arcanist Tank
    • Trials: 9/12 HMs - 3/8 Tris
    • Dungeons: 30/30 HMs - 24/24 Tris
    • All Veterans completed!

View my builds!