Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crashed

• Uazole2
    Uazole2
    Anything zone specific...I was in Grahtwood
  • ForumSavant
    ForumSavant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Everyone crashing what's going on HELPPPPPPPPPPPP
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PCNA

login Ques then time out cannot connect to server
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • forum_propagandist
    I can't stop crashing this game is actually unplayable even juts sitting in town
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Already moved on to another game for the day, not fighting the servers today.
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    3rd time for me, first 2 was in Solitude and the 3rd time was in my home.
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    For reference for ZOS I was in West Weald doing the daily quests. I just finished a Mirrormoor Incursion and was on my way to a World Boss to do that one.

PC/NA
    Edited by OtarTheMad on June 24, 2024 4:53PM
  • ForumSavant
    ForumSavant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can't get back in, keeps giving login ques then booting me.
  • Uazole2
    Uazole2
    @ZOS_Kevin Please comment and let us know what is happening
  • enzoisadog
    enzoisadog
    ✭✭✭✭
    yes the entire zone dc'd doing a dolmen
    PC-NA
  • Azzras
    Azzras
    ✭✭✭
    An unexpected internal error has occurred.
    Wife and I both crashed at the same time.
  • AgentZenish
    AgentZenish
    ✭✭✭
    PCNA - Disconnect crash 3 times in the past 30min. Just questing in base zones.
  • sol0
    sol0
    ✭✭✭
    I'm glad they implemented all the latest changes with mail and traders that nobody wanted for server optimization... clearly it worked as intended!

I get booted regularly on good days 2-3 times today 8 times!
    sol0 and company
  • Darkmage1337
    Darkmage1337
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, same here. More server problems again.
    Massive delays on basic character actions.
    Random disconnects, plus login queues.
    @ZOS_Kevin @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom any word?
    (PC-NA)
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmage1337
    GM of Absolute Virtue. Co-GM of Absolute Vice. 8-time Former Emperor, out of 13 characters. 3 Templars, 3 Sorcerers, 2 Nightblades, 2 Dragonknights, 1 Warden. 1 Necromancer, and 1 Arcanist. The Ebonheart Pact: The Dark-Mage (Former Emperor), The Undying Nightshade, The Moonlit-Knight, The Killionaire (Former Emperor), Swims-Among-Slaughterfish (Former Emperor), The Undead Mage, and The Dark-Warlock. The Aldmeri Dominion: The Dawn-Bringer (Former Empress), The Ironwood Kid (Former Emperor), and The Storm-Sword. The Daggerfall Covenant: The Storm-Shield (Former Empress), The Savage-Beast, and The Burning-Crusader CP: 1,900.
  • Boltz4Life
    Boltz4Life
    ✭✭
    OtarTheMad wrote: »
    For reference for ZOS I was in West Weald doing the daily quests. I just finished a Mirrormoor Incursion and was on my way to a World Boss to do that one.

PC/NA

I don't think that info will be of use. The issue seems widespread. Possible server issues or something. Although, it seems you are aware that they will reply with something for you to refer to as if it's your fault xD
  • Azzras
    Azzras
    ✭✭✭
    x3
  • kookie
    kookie
    ✭✭
    Same, can't stay in game for more than 5min.
  • onyxorb
    onyxorb
    ✭✭✭
    2 drops. Then waited to get back in 'to be safe'
    Got back in, couldn't interact with anything, died during fight.
    Stood there crying to myself.... Booted again. No sympathy >:)

Soooo, guess I'll wait til they say things are fixed before going back in.
  • forum_propagandist
    I just crashed again this is unbelievable
  • HGWellsWH12
    It’s also happening on Xbox NA. I keep getting booted off the server every 3-5 minutes, and then get a short login queue.
  • enzoisadog
    enzoisadog
    ✭✭✭✭
    bruh I just bought 15k crowns and I can't play the game
    PC-NA
  • Eveready5578
    Eveready5578
    Soul Shriven
    Same as. Boot
    ed 4 times in the last 30mins with ever increasing login queues just to be booted from server before the timer even completed.
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PCNA

Login que for 2 minutes then crash (never actually ligged in. Then login no que - ok it worked - crash in less that 5 minutes.

Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Boltz4Life
    Boltz4Life
    ✭✭
    I just crashed again this is unbelievable

Well, seeing as how you posted in this category in the 50th spot, I'd say it is in fact quite believable! xD
  • Bubbles43
    Bubbles43
    ✭✭✭
    arena25 wrote: »
    I didn't experience the crash - though I was filling out paperwork in prep for my new job I'm starting this week - but I did experience a login queue. So far I'm still in and staying stable, but taking it slow for a bit since clearly the hamsters can't change shifts properly today.[/quo
    Uazole2 wrote: »
    @ZOS_Kevin Please comment and let us know what is happening

Yes please, or at least give us a time of when the game will be playable.
    Ball group doesn't play for scoreboard, we play for fights.
  • ForumSavant
    ForumSavant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just crashed again, can't do infinite archive at all.
  • Celas_Dranacea
    Celas_Dranacea
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whoever was running for their life from me at 5% health, I will see you and your telvar stones some other time
    A Bosmer Nightblade Werewolf
  • Azzras
    Azzras
    ✭✭✭
    Crashed again
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Boltz4Life wrote: »
    OtarTheMad wrote: »

PC/NA

I don't think that info will be of use. The issue seems widespread. Possible server issues or something. Although, it seems you are aware that they will reply with something for you to refer to as if it's your fault xD

Nope. ZOS just always asks for any information when it comes to stuff like this. Helps narrow things down.

• Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was able to log in for about one minute and crashed again. Time to do other things, I guess.