Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Post Your Xanmeer Crate Rewards!

Kallykat
Kallykat
✭✭✭✭✭
Let's see what everyone gets in the free crates from the May 2024 dailies. Will they be better, worse, or the same as the Scalecaller Crate rewards?
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st Crate: 5 gems from Bitter Coast Cliff Strider pet I already had, 3 gem junk items worth 3 gems
    2nd Crate: 33 gems from Bright-Throat Scale skin I already had, 5 gems from Bright-Throat Algae Body Tattoo I already had, 3 gem junk items worth 4 gems
    3rd Crate: 5 gems from Bright-Throat Chalk Face Tattoo I already had, 3 gem junk items worth 5 gems
    4th Crate: 5 gems from Craglorn Welwa pet I already had, 3 gem junk items worth 3 gems
    5th Crate: 5 gems from Bright-Throat Chalk Face Tattoo I already had (again), 3 gem junk items worth 4 gems

77 gems total if I'm doing the math correctly...
    It might not be the most exciting pack opening I've had, but overall, it's not a bad gem haul. The skin bumped it up over my free Scalecaller haul.

Thanks, ZOS!
    Edited by Kallykat on May 21, 2024 10:59AM
    Options
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    some gems and an algae face marking
    Soupy twist
    Options
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    A piece of headgear and 3 gems
    Options
  • Shara_Wynn
    Shara_Wynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crate 1: A costume that dyes really badly (Marshlord Formal Bugshell Robes) :D , body markings which I love and am now using on one of my chars (Bright-Throat Woad Body Tattoo) :) and junk items equal to 3 gems.

Crate 2: Face marking (Bright-Throat Chalk Face Tattoo) and junk items equal to 4 gems.

Crate 3: A pet which I already had, which equal to 5 gems (Amber Ash Hopper) and junk items equal to 4 gems.

Crate 4: Body markings which I like :) (Bright-Throat Yolk Body Tattoo), major adornment (Dead-Water Tooth-and-Tusk Tiara), and junk items equal to 3 gems.
    Edited by Shara_Wynn on May 19, 2024 10:42AM
    Options
  • BixenteN7Akantor
    BixenteN7Akantor
    ✭✭✭
    Face Marking I already had, Sep Adder pet and 2 junks
    Options
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I got the green body markings and the butterscotch frog which will go nicely in my Willow Pond house
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather
    Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian ghostminder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher
    Options
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Head marking, body marking, 2 riding lessons, lots of gems. Oh, and the feathered headdress I'll never use.
    Edited by TaSheen on May 16, 2024 1:46PM

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
    Options
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    11 gems. I'll take that :smile:
    PC EU
    Options
  • crowsperch
    crowsperch
    ✭✭
    I got a Cliff Strider, A dye and like 6 gems or something.
    Edited by crowsperch on May 16, 2024 2:15PM
    Options
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Chalk and algae body markings with the typical pots traded for gems.

yay....
    Options
  • NoticeMeArkay
    NoticeMeArkay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we move these "What did your free crown crate contain?" posts move to the crown store section, please?
    Options
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we move these "What did your free crown crate contain?" posts move to the crown store section, please?

It's not a crown store thread. It's about the daily reward
    Options
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gems and a face marking
    Options
  • Sapphire_Lily
    Sapphire_Lily
    ✭✭✭
    I go the vorplasm bow and the amber ash hopper.
    Options
  • I_killed_Vivec
    I_killed_Vivec
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Same bug as last time - get dealt 4 cards but no controls to turn them, only the option to quit.

Quitting seems to auto-recover the items, so I'm not sure but I suspect I received trash poison and health potions, bright throat body and head markings.
    Options
  • carthalis
    carthalis
    ✭✭✭
    6rhosway405n.png
    Options
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same bug as last time - get dealt 4 cards but no controls to turn them, only the option to quit.

Quitting seems to auto-recover the items, so I'm not sure but I suspect I received trash poison and health potions, bright throat body and head markings.

Do you by chance have Autoloot on? I'm not sure that would do it, but couldn't hurt to check?

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

Options
  • Arizona_Steve
    Arizona_Steve
    ✭✭✭✭
    Going to be a few days late on these, but I will be happy if I can walk away with a Vossa-satl.
    Wannabe Thalmor - Altmer MagSorc
    Options
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i havent had a chance to open any yet, but i expect it will be just as garbage as the scalecaller ones lol
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
    Options
  • I_killed_Vivec
    I_killed_Vivec
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    TaSheen wrote: »

Do you by chance have Autoloot on? I'm not sure that would do it, but couldn't hurt to check?

That's an interesting thought. No, I don't, but I do have an addon (Dolgubons Lazy Writ) that auto loots reward boxes, and also sometimes auto loots flowers :)

More confusing, however, is that this has only happened twice in the last five boxes.
    Options
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TaSheen wrote: »

That's an interesting thought. No, I don't, but I do have an addon (Dolgubons Lazy Writ) that auto loots reward boxes, and also sometimes auto loots flowers :)

More confusing, however, is that this has only happened twice in the last five boxes.

Well, that's not likely to be it then. I make sure that setting is off myself because I really don't like autoloot....

Options
  • SalamanNZ
    SalamanNZ
    ✭✭✭
    I got a skin today. Early this month I only got lots of potions and xp scrolls
    Options
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Some body marking and gems.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

Options
  • AzuraFan
    AzuraFan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Day 1:

xb3oyuuqeez4.png
    Options
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Almost entirely garbage for me, but I got one of the body tattoos and the ones in these crates suck less than most for being coloured.
    Options
  • EF321
    EF321
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This was already better than scalecaller

1st day was gas plant furnishing
    2nd day was worship robe costume
    Options
  • Scaletho
    Scaletho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok: useless stuff (1 Gem), useless stuff(1 gem), useless stuff(1 gem), one lame stuff that gives me 2 gems

Total: 5 disappointing gems.

Next!
    Options
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some head markings and gems
    Options
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't get any of them so far, but in these crates I'm really hoping for the vossa-satl, mire drum, and green face markings.

I really like the body markings in these crates but until they make base markings (for example khajiit patterns, argonian patterns, bosmer horns, etc etc) separate from non-base ones so that they can be layered, I won't be using them, since it just messes up the appearances of my characters.

The face markings work on one of my characters though so I do hope I get it. Otherwise I need to pick it up for seals when these crates come back around.
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather
    Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian ghostminder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher
    Options