The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Pending Data Load Error

Sordidfairytale
Sordidfairytale
✭✭✭✭✭
Submitted a ticket for this, the email response directed me to make a post here so that Devs could follow up on it here.

This is the on the PTS, with no Add-ons.
Unable to move without a crash and error at the location identified on the attached screenshot of the map. Now I am unable to log in on the character at all, attached screenshot of error.
104hjexq9u3n.png
ghxhbuxk2stc.png
Edited by ZOS_Volpe on April 17, 2024 7:12PM
The Vegemite Knight

"if the skeleton kills you, your dps is too low." ~STEVIL

The Elder World of WarScrollCraft Online ~joaaocaampos
  • ZOS_Volpe
    ZOS_Volpe
    admin
    Hi there!

We went ahead and moved this thread to a category that we think is more suitable for this topic, PTS.

Thanks for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Storm27Stars
    Storm27Stars
    ✭✭✭
    I had the same error and problem. Everytime I try and log in to that character now, pow!! crash. Will have to make a new one.
    Options
  • ghost_bg_ESO
    ghost_bg_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    thx for that zoomed in map screenshot - to know what to avoid :smile:
    Options
  • Sordidfairytale
    Sordidfairytale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Volpe wrote: »
    Hi there!

We went ahead and moved this thread to a category that we think is more suitable for this topic, PTS.

Thanks for your understanding.

Thanks, no problem on my end, the email I received provided a link to the other category however. So hopefully that gets addressed.
    The Vegemite Knight

Options
  • Highlor3
    Highlor3
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pending data load error (18478571 - c000000002b7ed9)
    Tested coming from south (Reaper's March gate), same thing happened. Always when passing/near beneath "the bridge".
    [PC-NA] CP 1400+ The Conquest of Tamriel, UESP & Taverna do Mestre
    The Scientia Consortium:
    • Rodbertus Quercus, Imperial, Dragonknight [EP]
    • Robert Bethencourt, Breton, Templar [DC]
    • Karlindah Telvanni, Dunmer, Sorcerer [AD]
    • Hejthuxis (former Raises-Her-Rear), Argonian, Nightblade [EP]
    • Limeril Bravewind, Altmer, Warden [AD]
    • Isilarelen, Dunmer, Dragonknight [EP]
    • Elindael, Bosmer, Warden [AD]
    • Hrodberaht Bright-Fame, "Nordguard", Warden [EP]
    • Ra'Kham, Khajiit, Nightblade [DC]
    • Brazilia gra-Bagol, Orsimer, Dragonknight [EP]
    • Nirrah al-Hegathe, Redguard, Necromancer [DC]
    • Theodora Quercus, Imperial, Templar [DC]
    • Cuddles-In-The-Water, Argonian, Templar [EP]
    • Cainneach the Pale, Reachman, Necromancer [AD]
    • Dughlas af-Fearley, Redguard, Sorcerer [DC]
    • Roze Cloturier, Breton, Arcanist [AD]
    • Alvyrspic the Remnant, Nord, Arcanist [DC]
    [PC-EU] No CP THE CAPS ARMY
    • Adaltos Indoril, Dunmer, Templar [EP]
    • Geralt of Evermore, Breton, Nightblade [DC]
    • Feainneweedd, Altmer, Sorcerer [AD]
    • Robert Cloturier-Baudiae, Breton, Arcanist [DC]
    • M'ahnurr the Elusive, Khajiit, Arcanist [AD]
    Options
  • baltic1284
    baltic1284
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I have the same one it is there and goes further north also under the larger main bridge where there is a sky shard at right when the sky shard shows up game crashes and same as before can't use the character after that.
    Options
  • Erorah
    Erorah
    ✭✭✭
    Submitted a ticket for this, the email response directed me to make a post here so that Devs could follow up on it here.

This is the on the PTS, with no Add-ons.
    Unable to move without a crash and error at the location identified on the attached screenshot of the map. Now I am unable to log in on the character at all, attached screenshot of error.
    104hjexq9u3n.png
    ghxhbuxk2stc.png

OMGoodness! I wish I had seen this before I went running back there!
    I had gotten this error message at the exact same spot, and now I cannot load that character without receiving it; the game crashes with that error on the screen.
    The character happens to also be my 'main' here on the PTS.

Copied the error code: Pending data load error (18478571 - c000000002b7ed9)

Edited by Erorah on April 18, 2024 2:50AM
    Editor: UESP.net > HOUSING! 📔 https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Furnishings
    Options
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah, I wish I had looked here before making a new template and running back.
    Under the bridge makes no difference.

On to making a third. :D
    Edited by ToRelax on April 18, 2024 1:39PM
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
    Options
  • Erorah
    Erorah
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Volpe

Is it possible that this will be looked at sooner than later? This area is NOT traversable at all, and all characters stuck there are unplayable as the game instantly crashes. And I do not mean Template characters that can be thrown away and remade.
    My Main Character is stuck there. I needs her back :cry:

Thank you so much in advance.
    Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, been stuck because of this since last night :smile:
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
    Options
  • XamXam777
    XamXam777
    ✭✭✭
    I also have this issue. My main (copy character) is stuck in that exact spot with the same error, cannot log into her as the same error comes up. I submitted an in game ticket on another character.

It sucks cause I had just spent the last hour before this error happened exploring West Weald and finding all the things so she has a complete map sigh...
    Options
  • CyberDiva
    CyberDiva
    ✭✭✭
    I just received this same error message while on the PTS. The game froze immediately when the error appeared:

Pending data load error (18478571 - c000000002b7ed9)

Unfortunately I cannot screenshot a copy of the map, as the game is completely frozen.

However, I am NOT in the city. I am outside of the South Wall of Skingrad. Closing out the error message crashed the game. When attempting to log back into the character, I receive the same error message as previously and it again crashes the game out completely.

Deleting the character from PTS and recreating it, with the same name and class and race, does allow you to log in to that character and play it again.

ou58r8nts9a6.png

EDIT:

Shortly after creating the new character and entering Skingrad again, I picked up the dailies and then headed outside from the southeastern gate. Previously I had been able to exit this gate without an issue. This time, however, I was not so lucky. Again I received the same error code.

Something else that I might also mention: I had picked up the dailies on the previous character shortly before I received the error the first time. This may or may not have any bearing on the issue, but it is worth mentioning nonetheless. The only common quest both character picked up was the one for the Mirrormoor incursion. Each time the delve and world boss quest was different.

The first time it was Fate-Eater and Local Recall. The second time it was Ruinous Evaluation and Hazardous Waters. I hope this helps.

wo5u2768e5y0.png
    Edited by CyberDiva on April 20, 2024 5:09AM
    Options
  • Sordidfairytale
    Sordidfairytale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the info everyone. Adding the information that this was an existing character and I had no dailies or quests. Also was not in the city, as I indicated on the map. Was just riding around the outside of the city.
    The Vegemite Knight

Options
  • Erorah
    Erorah
    ✭✭✭
    *BUMP*

Still cannot log my Main character in. So nothing has changed. I am hoping that come Monday after the first PTS Patch that this area will have some actual Data that are toons can stand on.

@ZOS_GinaBruno PLEASE have this bug in the list of things that NEED repair. So many of us are stuck in that area.
    Options
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also ran into this today. Hadn’t realized there was already a thread for it so I put the details in here. I don’t remember if I was in that exact spot when it happened but I was definitely nearby. My character had a dozen or so quests active, all in West Weald, if it matters.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.

Loremaster’s Archive open for questions!
    Options
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same issue here, went to the forbidden spot on the map and everytime i try to load into that toon, i get a critical error and crash to desktop
    Options