Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Looking for sexy female outfits to craft

Mansome
Mansome
✭✭✭
Just checking do we have any styles that are like this on the female crafting skins? I am specifically looking for Robes that won't make the characters look like old nuns in a dusty habit. Anything thats showing skin is fine by me.
  • rtx
    rtx
    ✭✭✭
    Bosmer style light and medium armour.
    However, you logic is - no offence - stupid. After all, armour is supposed to protect, not show breasts.
  • TheBusStop
    TheBusStop
    ✭✭
    This game isn't like all those Asian MMO's where the more skin that is showed, the better the armour rating is for females. The Bosmer armour is the only one that shows skin, but this is because it fits their tribal tropical culture. But keep in mind that this is only for the lower level robes for the Bosmer, the high level robes don't show any skin.

This is for the better (for me at least) because it is more realistic the have full protection and I like a game to have armours that you would actually like to wear in battle because they really would protect you
  • Ebonwind
    Ebonwind
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sea Drake Disguise is pretty sexy
    VwijVyD.jpg
  • Chomppa
    Chomppa
    ✭✭✭
    I want sexy armor too .
    :):D:(;):\:o:s:p:'(:|B):#o:)<3 (*) >:)
  • Abigail
    Abigail
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh great, let's be like every other MMO ... and for player housing ZOS can just create one big trailer park.
  • Chryos
    Chryos
    ✭✭✭✭
    I came in here, and now.. I have to go wash the shame off of me.
    If I am going to quote someone, it's going to be me.
  • Arreyanne
    Arreyanne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ya would be great if some of the mods for skyrim could be ported over.

Not the stats just the textures and models.

Neo wear, yes

Rogue Elite outfit YES

Tera Armor Mod
    Edited by Arreyanne on May 8, 2014 3:12AM
  • Brennan
    Brennan
    ✭✭✭
    Wait. Am I having a stroke?
  • AreoHotah
    AreoHotah
    ✭✭✭✭
    Someone needs faping material. Just saying...
    Hota'h, Dual-wield/bow full medium armor NB Khajiit from day 1.

https://imageshack.com/i/p2rF313Qj/b]
  • canofoder
    canofoder
    From what I've seen lower level armors have some options, but the higher you go the more completely covered they become. The more prude-like it feels, which I find to be a little sad with all the options for body/face markings. I rather wish you could make the lower level Bosmer style's work in place of the higher level ones stats wise, they seemed a lot prettier and more feral/open in the earlier looks.

And yeah I suppose more clothing = more protection, but it seems like in a fantasy setting where you are magically imbuing traits into armor, the whole realism could be put on hold for more fashion choices.
  • KenjiJU
    KenjiJU
    ✭✭✭
    Stygian set armor drop.
  • ZiRM
    ZiRM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HTHFAjQ.jpg
    Want to become Vampire? 5k @ZiRM in game.
    ESO Server Status. ( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ ) SkåL!!!!!
  • Arreyanne
    Arreyanne
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's a game What difference does it make if your Lore friendliness is thrown out the window.

I like fashionable stuff sue me
  • Shiaxi
    Shiaxi
    ✭✭✭
    rtx wrote: »
    However, you logic is - no offence - stupid. After all, armour is supposed to protect, not show breasts.

while I kind of agree with you I would like to note that he specifically mentions light (cloth) armor... when going for realism, cloth isn't really much in the way of armor.
  • Syntse
    Syntse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Think there is like 2 crafting styles that shows some skin, cannot remember which ones those were. But you could look up site like eso-fashion and find those.
    Syntse Dominion Khajiit Dragonknight Stamina Tank [50]
    Ra'Syntse Dominion Khajiit Nightblade Magica DPS [50]
    Syntselle Dominion Dark Elf Dragonknight Magica DPS [50]
    Syntseus Dominion Imperial Templar Healer [50]
    Syntsetar Dominion High Elf Sorcerer Magica DPS [50]
    Friar Tuktuk Daggerfall Brenton Templar Healer [50]
    Syntseyn Ebonheart Brenton Nightblade Magica DPS [50]
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mansome wrote: »
    Just checking do we have any styles that are like this on the female crafting skins? I am specifically looking for Robes that won't make the characters look like old nuns in a dusty habit. Anything thats showing skin is fine by me.
    No, there are no robes or armour that show much skin, some of the disguises might, but they aren't armour or craftable.
    Edited by AlexDougherty on May 8, 2014 9:45AM
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • Syntse
    Syntse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok checking the eso fashion
    - Light barbaric
    - Light/medium bosmer on lower lvl gear
    - Redguard homespun

Those at least... too bad they are missing few of the pics there still and also separated female and male outfits missing. Then also class might effect on what kind of looks it has.
    Syntse Dominion Khajiit Dragonknight Stamina Tank [50]
    Ra'Syntse Dominion Khajiit Nightblade Magica DPS [50]
    Syntselle Dominion Dark Elf Dragonknight Magica DPS [50]
    Syntseus Dominion Imperial Templar Healer [50]
    Syntsetar Dominion High Elf Sorcerer Magica DPS [50]
    Friar Tuktuk Daggerfall Brenton Templar Healer [50]
    Syntseyn Ebonheart Brenton Nightblade Magica DPS [50]
  • Elirienne
    Elirienne
    ✭✭✭✭
    No. Just no. Go play Tera if you want skimpy. This is an elder scrolls game, armor is there to protect, not to *** to.
  • Elirienne
    Elirienne
    ✭✭✭✭
    umm since when is that a swearword? I used a word for "self pleasuring", starting with m. That is not a swearword by any standards... lol.
  • LadyLothi
    LadyLothi
    ✭✭✭
    Low level Redguard shows some skin, spider silk Khajit robes show naked arms at least.

That being said, I'm more than glad that TESO doesn't go the way of Tera. I like the robes the way they are, because I personally wouldn't want to run through the snowdrifts of Eastmarsh in a skimpy outfit.

I'm no RPer by any standard, but for my travels to Eastmarsh I plan on crafting a Nord style robe with pelt and stuff to keep my sorceress warm. :)

Maybe a lot more will happen in regard to costumes, maybe this will satisfy those who want to show off their body markings.
    "It's easy, a child of five could do it. Unfortunately, we don't have a child of five, so I have to walk YOU through it." Abnur Tharn <3
  • Lanae
    Lanae
    ✭✭
    rtx wrote: »

if I want realism I will open a window and look outside. I am playing games to avoid realism. :p

• mmriftb14_ESO
    mmriftb14_ESO
    ✭✭
    Try the Argonian Shrike robe, just the regular one you can craft.
  • Aluluei
    Aluluei
    ✭✭✭
    The Orcs seem to go for cleavage at all levels of heavy armor. Argonian light robes reveal both cleavage and random bits of midriff, and look quite intricate and colorful as well.

I recommend http://eso-fashion.com/ for help in wardrobe-planning.
    IRL: Elizabeth. AD: Aluluei, Eiledh, Yreshi, Zabetheli. DC: Lededje, Pilun, Safket-Abwy, Semley. EP: Ieulula, Tenarha, Tisaarwat, Veralia.
    CP 2200+, playing since beta.
  • Phazzle
    Phazzle
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting discussion. The internet is full of sexy pictures of ladies if you want to look at that stuff. There is a certain kind of weird fetishism for dressing your female toons in sexy outfits. Personally, I want my girl characters to be protected so I armor em up as much as I can. I love them that much!
    ESO Traveler
    1. Helping you get the most out of ESO!
    2. Veteran Ranking Guide
    3. Leveling Guide
  • twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Phazzle wrote: »
    Interesting discussion. The internet is full of sexy pictures of ladies if you want to look at that stuff. There is a certain kind of weird fetishism for dressing your female toons in sexy outfits. Personally, I want my girl characters to be protected so I armor em up as much as I can. I love them that much!

Considering the fact that The Devs could make armor look like Saran Wrap and worth 2,000 armor points, which you could then enchant too, I'd say 'looking heavily armored' wouldn't count as much as being heavily armored.

Just my opinion, and I have lots of opinions....

:)
    The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.
  • Audigy
    Audigy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You also need the body, not everyone can wear everything, just saying :p

I felt the Skyrim mods were a bit weird, I mean was there anything else than boobs as big as heads? Do men really like that? :o
    Edited by Audigy on May 8, 2014 12:52PM
  • Sleepwalker
    Sleepwalker
    ✭✭✭
    Hahaha... *looks around* Oh, this is a serious concern? Oh wow... Interesting.

Well, the Argonian and Bosmer robes show some skin, but I'm not sure "sexy" is the right word. I'm no lore expert, but I'm not sure the females of a time where your villages and cities are constantly under attack by demons, vampires, and werewolves really concerned themselves with such things... out in public anyway.

Maybe you could um... keep it in your pants while playing this particular game? Just a suggestion.
    "QUIT CRYIN'! Do some pushups or something!"

Grayfield - V2 Breton Nightblade
    Windspike - 40 Bosmer Sorceror
  • Ravinsild
    Ravinsild
    ✭✭✭✭
    Argonian style clothes look great on just about everyone except Argonians ironically.
  • Ravinsild
    Ravinsild
    ✭✭✭✭
    Audigy wrote: »
    You also need the body, not everyone can wear everything, just saying :p

I felt the Skyrim mods were a bit weird, I mean was there anything else than boobs as big as heads? Do men really like that? :o

YEP
  • mmriftb14_ESO
    mmriftb14_ESO
    ✭✭
    Well, if you were staying abreast (see what I did there? :) ) of the mods for Skyrim, there were clothing mods too (not mentioning all the other types since they definitely wouldn't fit in an MMO environment). Really, mods of any kind to assets would never work or be allowed in an MMO, nor should they. That would open a huge exploit door.