The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Just build TTC into the game

• disky
    disky
    ✭✭✭
    disky wrote: »
    TaSheen wrote: »
    This wouldn't be an "improvement" for me. I don't use TTC because I don't sell on traders, and it's pretty rare I buy on them. But the devs spending time on this would mean something I WOULD use might not be added.

Thank you for your input, but I would argue that a significant portion of the population, if not a majority, uses TTC and could benefit from an in-game solution which draws directly from ZOS' own data rather than relying on the players who have installed the tracking add-on and use an unreliable website which serves you advertisements and tracks your browsing habits.

are you just gonna spam us with that singular thought process the whole way down the page then? f so i'll simply move on to another topic. nothing to see here...

I have a position and I'm defending it against people who disagree with it. I don't see why that's wrong, it's often what you do in a forum like this. If someone has an idea which contributes to the discussion other than "I don't like this idea" or "here's why this is a bad idea" then I'll engage with them differently.
  • FelisCatus
    FelisCatus
    ✭✭✭✭
    LadyLavina wrote: »
    Well hey @Danikat , haven't seen you around in a while. Thrilled to see you're still at least forum-active. Not common to see folks from the 2014 gang around these days. (I waited...like 3 years to get on the forums so I'm 2017 despite being launch/2014 myself x_x ) . Hope you're well.
    Danikat wrote: »
    That's why I'd prefer ZOS to include the functionality in the game itself, they'd be able to do it much better than an addon can. But for now it's the best option available if you don't want to spend ages checking traders basically at random to find an item.

As for this though, I agree. There are many more pressing issues (as important as this one might be to us) that need to be addressed before this is messed with. I hope this is addressed eventually , but it will likely be a back-burner item until the more critical things are sorted.

Seems like everything has to be a backburner issue 'cos the game has so much spaghetti code.
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FelisCatus wrote: »
    Well hey @Danikat , haven't seen you around in a while. Thrilled to see you're still at least forum-active. Not common to see folks from the 2014 gang around these days. (I waited...like 3 years to get on the forums so I'm 2017 despite being launch/2014 myself x_x ) . Hope you're well.
    That's why I'd prefer ZOS to include the functionality in the game itself, they'd be able to do it much better than an addon can. But for now it's the best option available if you don't want to spend ages checking traders basically at random to find an item.

As for this though, I agree. There are many more pressing issues (as important as this one might be to some) that need to be addressed before this is messed with. I hope this is addressed eventually , but it will likely be a back-burner item until the more critical things are sorted.

Seems like everything has to be a backburner issue 'cos the game has so much spaghetti code.

I believe that to be true in main. I've been around here for a long time. I've spent a lot of time in other mmos. I do really feel sorry for the current crop of devs - as they likely have no real knowledge of the code theyre trying to edit/fix.

AND the original devs didn't apparently (at least from what I can tell) comment the code so those who came after have any idea what's been going on for 10+ years.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • wolfie1.0.
    wolfie1.0.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    wolfie1.0. wrote: »
    No thank you. i trust the creators of TTC with their code and no one else.

You trust someone who you've never met, who runs a website chock full of ads and trackers, which frequently asks you to overcome captchas and sometimes doesn't even work over Zenimax Online Studios, the company which built the game you're here to play and discuss? You trust a third-party that is dependent on an in-game add-on for data when that information is readily available to ZOS and could be provided more consistently and dependably?

Why?

Let's be fair here....
    ^^ this post above says all and more

It never ceases to baffle me when people boldly step up and demand an inferior solution or nothing at all when someone suggests that ZOS do something to improve the game in some way. This kind of behavior is a big part of why ZOS chooses not to make improvements to the game - they've said as much in letters to the community. Reinforced complacency is equal to stagnation in an MMO, and ESO is suffering for it as far as I'm concerned. Keep in mind, I am not telling you that you can't play with the toys you have now.

Yes, ZOS would have to maintain the system, but it's relatively hands-off once it gets going. The system calls inventory tables and displays them in a form. Players can search and use the form, and then travel to the appropriate vendor to make a purchase. Exactly how TTC works right now, except it's internal and we don't have to deal with ads and trackers. And by the way, I truly do not care that the ads contribute to supporting the site. If I can have an internal system supported by ZOS itself, I will drop TTC in a heartbeat. I understand that it may be this person's livelihood, but it's bonkers that we have to result to this kind of solution when ZOS is more than capable of implementing something as good or better.

And as far as tying it to Plus is concerned, that would be silly because no one would use it. Everyone would continue using TTC anyway.

look, i support the idea, and would use it if implemented. I am not here to lambast the idea, I am trying to approach this from a perspective of reasonable expectations and reality. So let me try again by making a few counter points.

I am not demanding an inferior product, i am saying that we may get one. One of the reasons TTC works the way it does and is able to do what it does is because it exists outside the code of the game and it focuses on one aspect of the game, and that is all it does, but it is still outside the game. ESO has existing for 10 years now and gone through a lot of devs. they have to work with what they have. It is not unreasonable to expect that the final product of what we get will not function as TTC does, and may actually be worse. there is a gap between what one is capable of and what one can realistically expect to achieve, and often that gap is no small one.

I have highlighted at least one system that is not as requested. let me highlight a few more. CP2.0 was supposed to be superior to CP1.0 and perfectly balanced, Armory system, the new group finder system, the old dungeon finder system, account level skyshards and skill lines, Guild Recruitment, a colorblind system and color configuration, better and more reliable mail system, housing. These are just to name a few over the years, and none of these have met players expectations.

as for TTC being cost and maintenance free? ya that is not realistic. No coding is that perfect, nor is its integration that flawless. There are always issues of one nature or the other, and even if there isn't then it still needs to be tested and coded around. that takes time, and that means money. No change is costless, and its not a small piece of code or bandwidth that will be used here. ZOS would also need to disclose a business need to justify such an expense. Not saying they can't justify it, but the need to still exists.

As for it being free in game, well it could be, but it likely wont be. Nor i think would i want it to be. First, the game needs a gold sync and this COULD be one that helps with that. there are three levels of content in ESO, Available for free at 0 cost, available for a gold or in-game currency cost, and available for a IRL monetary cost. 1st set keeps players entertained, 2 set keeps the game balanced and people playing the game, 3rd set keeps the game running and profitable. between these three the area that gets the most attention, focus, and attention to detail appear in the 2nd and 3rd options.

As for your comment regarding why devs are cautious about implementing new features? I maintain that its not a case of the players asking for an inferior product or no product whatsoever. that is really an absurd idea. No, its a matter of Players asking for a new feature and expecting it to be 100% perfect and free, and then getting upset when it doesn't meet said expectations.

We can demand a perfect product, we shouldn't EXPECT a perfect product. As reality has shown quite the contrary. which is why i caution players often here on the forums that what you request often wont be what you get.

Also, never underestimate the ability of a company to monetize a new feature. it happens all of the time and there is precedent established that indicate that it could be (see my examples and see how they are currently funded)
  • disky
    disky
    ✭✭✭
    wolfie1.0. wrote: »
    We can demand a perfect product, we shouldn't EXPECT a perfect product. As reality has shown quite the contrary. which is why i caution players often here on the forums that what you request often wont be what you get.

Your point seems to amount to "don't bother to make suggestions or expect progress because it's not going to work out, and if it does happen it won't be what you wanted anyway". You have experience with things not working out and so do I, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't want better, it doesn't mean we shouldn't ask for better things, and it's kind of sad that there are so many defeatist and conservative people here. I'm not interested in hearing about the challenges, I'm here to state that I want something and if it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen. If enough people show interest in something, there is a chance it could actually happen, and it could be a good thing for everyone.
  • Lags
    Lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    personally i think they should remove it from the game. It may be a minority opinion but i think this addon and addons like it only serve to hurt the game, and absolutely go against what was originally intended for trading in this game.

It also allows people to inflate prices, and it removes a lot the "skill" of trading. Sure, knowledge still makes a very big difference but most players just brainlessly post things for whatever TTC tells them to, and sometimes they lose because of it. Im honestly not sure why zos has allowed it to exist for so long. You would think if they wanted a centralized auction house they would have designed the game in that way. This is just the same but run by players with no one from zos to oversee it.

so i guess if i had to choose between this random addon vs it being built into the game i would choose it being built into the game, but again i would perfer they just banned it and left guild traders as they are.

I also think this addon is probably part of the reason why we have 50k wax on PC. Among other things. Ya its not the only cause of the inflation, but many items on PC and console have a similar price. PC is usually more expensive, but the price can be similar. Then you get to things like wax and its just ridiculous. Last time i was on xbox wax was like 4k while its 50k here. But other things like motifs are in a similar price range. Just my speculation.
    Edited by Lags on March 26, 2024 8:11AM
  • disky
    disky
    ✭✭✭
    Lags wrote: »
    personally i think they should remove it from the game. It may be a minority opinion but i think this addon and addons like it only serve to hurt the game, and absolutely go against what was originally intended for trading in this game.

It also allows people to inflate prices, and it removes a lot the "skill" of trading. Sure, knowledge still makes a very big difference but most players just brainlessly post things for whatever TTC tells them to, and sometimes they lose because of it. Im honestly not sure why zos has allowed it to exist for so long. You would think if they wanted a centralized auction house they would have designed the game in that way. This is just the same but run by players with no one from zos to oversee it.

I get that, but without a centralized way to find things you want, people are relegated to going from vendor to vendor and that is an incredibly time-consuming process which can actually lead to even higher prices because nobody really knows how prices should really be set. At least with a more centralized search system a seller can get an idea of where a price tends to live and they can compete with each other, like in an actual economy. We need a system that respects our time and I don't think that TTC should be the de facto service provider for that aspect of the game. ZOS can and should be doing it.
  • Panderbander
    Panderbander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be careful what you wish for. I am almost certain the runaway inflation of prices on PC is a result of TTC and similar add-ons that simplify the process of pricing and finding items on traders.
    Leader of Lycan Syndicate, PC NA's tri-faction werewolf guild.~~~Played since the beta, got the monkey.~~~"The blood of the pack is now yours. They are your only family, your only allegiance!"
  • Northwold
    Northwold
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be careful what you wish for. I am almost certain the runaway inflation of prices on PC is a result of TTC and similar add-ons that simplify the process of pricing and finding items on traders.

On the other hand, increasing supply, which is effectively what a more accessible index of where to find things would do (rather than concentrating most trading in a handful of geographic locations) more traditionally is seen to *reduce* prices. In the real world I'm not sure how beneficial out-of-the-way bargains really are to the average player when no one except flippers habitually finds them. Without any global listings at all, prices would most arguably be set by whatever things go for in Mournhold etc anyway.
    Edited by Northwold on March 26, 2024 5:01PM
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i dont like TTC in that it only goes off of the listing prices, not what stuff is actually sold for

i would not ever want that to be built into the game

i dont use the TTC website anymore even to just find if something is being sold somewhere for reasons mentioned in thread (too many ads, wont even work at all if you have an adblocker running), and i wouldnt use the addon in game because im not running the external client, and again dont like the data to be based on listings
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • disky
    disky
    ✭✭✭

People pay what a market will bear. The reason prices are high is because the economy is flush with cash from people who have loads of it and they're willing to part with it out of convenience. Earlier in this very thread someone was talking about turning a ZOS-run TTC equivalent into a "much needed gold sink", so where does the problem really begin?

I've never had an issue with prices on TTC. If something is a certain price and I can't afford it, I either don't buy it or I find a way to get enough money to buy it. Prices drop when demand drops, and if you want to lower prices, find a way to lower demand or lower spending power. If there is manipulation going on, don't buy things you don't think are set at a reasonable price. Sort the listings by price and if the set price doesn't appeal to you, don't buy. If people just did this more often, prices would drop.

Anyway, I'm not here to discuss prices and I don't want to derail the thread. I just think ZOS should build this into the game, for everyone's sake.
    Edited by disky on March 26, 2024 7:13PM
  • Dawnblade
    Dawnblade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two things I'd like to see...

An in-game ability to search for items with results showing the current real-time availability (location, counts, price).

An external database with an api function that provided actual sales data.

It's pretty stupid we have to rely on some Rube Goldberg solution developed by a random person supporting it with questionable monetization just to get basic market data when the developer is owned by one of the largest tech companies and hyperscalers on the planet and worth multi-trillions of dollars.
  • Alpheu5
    Alpheu5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    i dont like TTC in that it only goes off of the listing prices, not what stuff is actually sold for

i dont use the TTC website anymore even to just find if something is being sold somewhere for reasons mentioned in thread (too many ads, wont even work at all if you have an adblocker running), and i wouldnt use the addon in game because im not running the external client, and again dont like the data to be based on listings

TTC shows sale average.

ztx2obh96y0y.png
    sndi171vqnuw.png
    Dalek-Rok - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Shād - Argonian Nightblade || Dalek-Shul - Argonian Templar || Dalek-Xal - Argonian Dragonknight || Mounts-the-Snout - Argonian Warden || Dalek-Xul - Argonian Necromancer || Two-Spires - Argonian Arcanist || Dalek-Nesh - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Kör - Argonian Dragonknight
    Don't incorporate bugs into your builds, and you won't have [an] issue.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alpheu5 wrote: »

TTC shows sale average.

ztx2obh96y0y.png
    sndi171vqnuw.png

if it is then thats better than it used to be, though the majority of the info in your tooltip is still useless as the TTC suggested, avg, min, and max are all still listings, not sales data

im also assuming for it track sales data, it would only work for your guilds like the other tracking tools, so from my perspective, it makes no sense to use the addon as listing data is meaningless to me
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

TTC shows sale average.

ztx2obh96y0y.png
    sndi171vqnuw.png

if it is then thats better than it used to be, though the majority of the info in your tooltip is still useless as the TTC suggested, avg, min, and max are all still listings, not sales data

im also assuming for it track sales data, it would only work for your guilds like the other tracking tools, so from my perspective, it makes no sense to use the addon as listing data is meaningless to me
    I don't think the fact that it shows statistics on listings instead of actual sales is that important, because in the long run, the sales are affected by the listings. Users of the addon will set an initial price based on the listings statistics, then if the item doesn't sell, or takes too long to sell, they lower the price and list the item again. So the listings and sales affect each other.
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vsrs_au wrote: »

TTC shows sale average.

ztx2obh96y0y.png
    sndi171vqnuw.png

I don't think the fact that it shows statistics on listings instead of actual sales is that important, because in the long run, the sales are affected by the listings. Users of the addon will set an initial price based on the listings statistics, then if the item doesn't sell, or takes too long to sell, they lower the price and list the item again. So the listings and sales affect each other.

if your going off listings, the TTC is a snapshot at a point in time, there is still a possibility that none of the items listed will sell, or all of them could sell

then theres also "bad listings" that throw off those numbers, say an item is valued at 10000 gold, theres 3 cases that could happen:

user could accidentally underlist for 1000 (forgot a 0), or overlist for 100k (extra 0) (thats 2 cases)

the 3rd case that could happen for listings would be someone could list a whole bunch of items for well above the listing amount say 100k each, then upload to TTC, then de-list

those results would still be in TTC until someone else in the guild ran their TTC on their guilds stuff, artificially inflating the "avg listing price" even though no transactions ever took place

with tracking of actual sales, your tracking something that already occurred and you have a record of it, even if the sale happened to be an outlier in terms of being low or high

there was something i was listing the other day that was an avg of 8-12k, but i had 1 outlier sale for 250k, someone actually made a sale in one of my guilds for an item listed at 20x what it normally lists for lol
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
  • GuuMoonRyoung
    GuuMoonRyoung
    ✭✭
    If ZOS ever think of adding a universal guild store search function, they should also add minimum and maximum sell value to items. What it would accomplish is that players would not be able to post an item above a certain price range. It will not allow the market to go even more bonkers on pc side.
  • disky
    disky
    ✭✭✭
    with tracking of actual sales, your tracking something that already occurred and you have a record of it, even if the sale happened to be an outlier in terms of being low or high

Yeah, I would imagine ZOS could make this happen if they wanted to.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, I would imagine ZOS could make this happen if they wanted to.

technically speaking it is already tracked, that is what the guild history is for, though that is for 1 individual guild, and there are currently still issues with loading guild history data

all addons that track based on the sales data use this and just compile and present it in a way thats easier for us to use, but this information is only available to those who are in the guild, so for the tracking addons to get good sales data, you need to be in at least 2-3 moderately active trade guilds

the only use ive found for TTC is just trying to find if an item is listed and where it is listed when im trying to look for something specific, and i can see how much it is listed for if i want to actually try to go find and buy the item
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    vsrs_au wrote: »

TTC shows sale average.

ztx2obh96y0y.png
    sndi171vqnuw.png

if your going off listings, the TTC is a snapshot at a point in time, there is still a possibility that none of the items listed will sell, or all of them could sell

then theres also "bad listings" that throw off those numbers, say an item is valued at 10000 gold, theres 3 cases that could happen:

user could accidentally underlist for 1000 (forgot a 0), or overlist for 100k (extra 0) (thats 2 cases)

the 3rd case that could happen for listings would be someone could list a whole bunch of items for well above the listing amount say 100k each, then upload to TTC, then de-list

those results would still be in TTC until someone else in the guild ran their TTC on their guilds stuff, artificially inflating the "avg listing price" even though no transactions ever took place

there was something i was listing the other day that was an avg of 8-12k, but i had 1 outlier sale for 250k, someone actually made a sale in one of my guilds for an item listed at 20x what it normally lists for lol
    I never denied that there are statistical outliers in the listings, but it doesn't change the fact that the listings and sales affect each other. I've used the TTC addon for quite a while, and I find it reliable enough when estimating my listing prices.
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • UGotBenched91
    UGotBenched91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah…ESO depends too much on other people to create functions that should already exist in game. 😉
    Edited by UGotBenched91 on March 26, 2024 10:42PM
  • NoTimeToWait
    NoTimeToWait
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This wouldn't be an "improvement" for me. I don't use TTC because I don't sell on traders, and it's pretty rare I buy on them. But the devs spending time on this would mean something I WOULD use might not be added.

Thank you for your input, but I would argue that a significant portion of the population, if not a majority, uses TTC and could benefit from an in-game solution which draws directly from ZOS' own data rather than relying on the players who have installed the tracking add-on and use an unreliable website which serves you advertisements and tracks your browsing habits.

In Minion you can check the number of downloads of an addon. It's not that big compared to overall number of ESO accounts (even counting potential installs not counted via Minion). I would argue that a single digit percentage of players uses TTC from this data.

I don't mind if there would be an integrated tool like this made by ZOS, but I am fine without it.
    I think the integrated tool will have a negative effect on prices (since people would be able to clear the price base line more effectively simply because more people would be able to search for cheaper items), this will result in a significant price inflation
    Edited by NoTimeToWait on March 27, 2024 12:29AM
  • disky
    disky
    ✭✭✭

In Minion you can check the number of downloads of an addon. It's not that big compared to overall number of ESO accounts (even counting potential installs not counted via Minion). I would argue that a single digit percentage of players uses TTC from this data.

I don't mind if there would be an integrated tool like this made by ZOS, but I am fine without it.
    I think the integrated tool will have a negative effect on prices (since people would be able to clear the price base line more effectively simply because more people would be able to search for cheaper items), this will result in a significant price inflation

I think I'm missing your point about the add-on download rate. I'm not worried about how many people have downloaded the add-on (though I don't use it), I'm more concerned about the website itself, the fact that it's run by someone outside of ZOS and that it's a bad and unnecessary user experience for a feature which should be managed by ZOS.

The price inflation argument doesn't really make sense to me either because it's not as if TTC's data isn't reasonably accurate right now.
  • VisitHammerfell
    VisitHammerfell
    ✭✭✭
    I think I'm doing fine without it on console. Sure, it's annoying to have to price check multiple cities, but then again I'm sure I've made plenty of sales from people who don't wanna look beyond Mournhold or Elden Root. Sales data would be more interesting than active trader listings, even then I don't want it to mess up the economy too much. And there are other more important QoL things like filtering for unknown in guild traders.
    FOR THE COVENANT!
    PS NA 2200+ CP
    🦁 Colonel 1 (25)

PS EU 1300+ CP
    🦁 Tribune 2 (28)

PS NA Alt 500+ CP
    🦁 Captain 1 (19)

Bring back Crafty Lerisa (with same voice actress)
  • BretonMage
    BretonMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the only use ive found for TTC is just trying to find if an item is listed and where it is listed when im trying to look for something specific, and i can see how much it is listed for if i want to actually try to go find and buy the item

That's really all we need for an in-game search function. Casual buyers don't need a function to track prices, and people who want that can continue to use addons. I think it would be a good start to giving players something simple and useful.
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

As for this though, I agree. There are many more pressing issues (as important as this one might be to us) that need to be addressed before this is messed with. I hope this is addressed eventually , but it will likely be a back-burner item until the more critical things are sorted.

There will always be something critical for ZOS to do or fix. They just need to make it a commitment to do something about it, then do it. 

This has been an issue for years that they have chosen to ignore, and it's only getting worse with each land update as they add more and more trading spots. With over 200 spots now, it is really impossible to search all of them on consoles without taking the whole day to do it and handwriting down the information such as price and location. We deserve better!

Stay safe :)
  • disky
    disky
    ✭✭✭
    I think I'm doing fine without it on console. Sure, it's annoying to have to price check multiple cities, but then again I'm sure I've made plenty of sales from people who don't wanna look beyond Mournhold or Elden Root. Sales data would be more interesting than active trader listings, even then I don't want it to mess up the economy too much. And there are other more important QoL things like filtering for unknown in guild traders.

I'm not on console, but wouldn't having zero data tracking render guild vendors that aren't in major locations practically useless? It seems like they would be even less worthwhile if you're only going to catch the occasional passerby.
  • disky
    disky
    ✭✭✭
    Hotdog_23 wrote: »
    There will always be something critical for ZOS to do or fix. They just need to make it a commitment to do something about it, then do it. 

This has been an issue for years that they have chosen to ignore, and it's only getting worse with each land update as they add more and more trading spots. With over 200 spots now, it is really impossible to search all of them on consoles without taking the whole day to do it and handwriting down the information such as price and location. We deserve better!

This.
  • VisitHammerfell
    VisitHammerfell
    ✭✭✭

I'm not on console, but wouldn't having zero data tracking render guild vendors that aren't in major locations practically useless? It seems like they would be even less worthwhile if you're only going to catch the occasional passerby.

Yeah the outlaws ones are kinda useless. Some lesser traders I've found good deals at like Kragenmoor, Lilmoth, Shimmerene, Bal Foyen, etc but I very rarely look at outlaws refuges. I have no idea how much the fees for tiny traders cost but people still pay for them so they must make some sales. Not too bothered either way, just hope I'd still make sales when I pay 25k a week lol.
    FOR THE COVENANT!
    PS NA 2200+ CP
    🦁 Colonel 1 (25)

PS EU 1300+ CP
    🦁 Tribune 2 (28)

PS NA Alt 500+ CP
    🦁 Captain 1 (19)

Bring back Crafty Lerisa (with same voice actress)
  • Anifaas
    Anifaas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice to not have to rely on 3rd party tools in order to reasonably access such an important in-game feature. Thank goodness for TTC though, it almost gives ESO the same smooth access to auctions that you get built-in normally with games like WoW.