Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

The RNG Seeding Issue is Grotesque, Grotesque, Seeding, Issue, Issue, Seeding, Issue

• El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Seraphayel wrote: »
    Just stop playing (ranked) ToT, it will make your days way better, trust me. Haven’t played for three weeks now and my mood drastically increased compared to the times I’ve played multiple matches a day. It‘s just not worth it especially with this broken RNG.

Agree. Been complaining about it for months now. Between the tavern and the brutal shuffles, if you are not on the winning side of the RNG you are either dying a slow death or getting whipped. Played one yesterday where my opponent got 17 coin on his third hand of the game thanks to multiple Ebony Mine cards to build his fortune followed by a Currency Exchange and two Midnight Raids, with the Raids coming back to back. Which, by my turn, had been replaced by 3 Elder Witch cards. Hooray.

One would think that was enough of an insult to injury, only to see on the shuffle, he got to play all three of those cards immediately with a Luxury Exports while I got the predictable trash including 2 base coin cards.

Only upside is you can immediately tell what side you are on so you don't get your hopes up
  • GuuMoonRyoung
    GuuMoonRyoung
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seraphayel wrote: »
    Just stop playing (ranked) ToT, it will make your days way better, trust me. Haven’t played for three weeks now and my mood drastically increased compared to the times I’ve played multiple matches a day. It‘s just not worth it especially with this broken RNG.

Agree. Been complaining about it for months now. Between the tavern and the brutal shuffles, if you are not on the winning side of the RNG you are either dying a slow death or getting whipped. Played one yesterday where my opponent got 17 coin on his third hand of the game thanks to multiple Ebony Mine cards to build his fortune followed by a Currency Exchange and two Midnight Raids, with the Raids coming back to back. Which, by my turn, had been replaced by 3 Elder Witch cards. Hooray.

One would think that was enough of an insult to injury, only to see on the shuffle, he got to play all three of those cards immediately with a Luxury Exports while I got the predictable trash including 2 base coin cards.

Only upside is you can immediately tell what side you are on so you don't get your hopes up

Happened to me way too many times, feel the pain friend, feel it way too much and way too many time.
  • GuuMoonRyoung
    GuuMoonRyoung
    ✭✭✭✭
    ToT getting you down? Feel like the RNG is always against you? Feel like breaking your computer every time you get bad hands after bad hands? Here is something nice for you to cheer up:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=oKd29pG9OhI

No idea why it popped up on my home but it cured my sadness over ToT immediately.