Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [IN PROGRESS] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [IN PROGRESS] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Necromancer Skill: Stalking Blastbones VS Grave Lord's Sacrifice.

• Kalle_Demos
    Kalle_Demos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stalking Blastbones
    They need to go back to the original release of Necromancer undoing every previous nerf and start from there. With the current state of other classes like Arcanist, DK, and Sorcerer the Necro would not be unbalanced any more.

I'd argue that the Necro was never OP. Necessary adjustments aside, the Necro was like the Arcanist now. The new shiny thing that loud discontents want to tear down. Welp, they got what they wanted and the Necro is firmly behind in the pack. The difference now is that Zos seems to have learned from those mistakes and is making careful adjustments to the Arcanist and ignoring calls for unnecessary hard nerfs. I believe this history will be taken into account when the Necro is revisited.

"If I am to be Queen, I must look fear in the face and conquer it. How can I ask my people to have faith in me if I don't have faith in myself?" - Queen Ayrenn
    Options