The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Poll for the Nightfall crate.

dragonlord500
dragonlord500
✭✭✭✭✭
The year is 2024 and since its been a long time I figured I would make this once more. I'm curious as to how many want the see the Nightfall crate return to the store and hopefully if it gets a lot of votes maybe Zos will budge and finally add it to the store soon.

Unless of course you want some other crown crate? list the name of that crate down below.
Guild master of Darkness of Sanguinaris. Birthday is December 4th.

Poll for the Nightfall crate. 16 votes

Do you want to see the Nightfall crate return very soon to the store?
37%
DojohodaMashmalloManAnumarilMalyoredragonlord500Overamera 6 votes
Do you want some other crate return to the store? (If so list the name of the crate down below)
62%
MoonPileFischblutmoo_2021Tariq9898wilykcatLunaFloraWoke_TeaMansk90KatzenzungeVisitHammerfell 10 votes
  • dragonlord500
    dragonlord500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what no one wants to vote? I wont get mad at anyone who chooses the 2nd option. This is just something I'm very curious about. I do like to see others opinion on this topic.
  • Mansk90
    Mansk90
    Do you want some other crate return to the store? (If so list the name of the crate down below)
    I would like the Frost Atronach crate to return (the only crate that didn't return for 3 years). This year's most likely returning crates are (in no particular order):

Dwarven returned: 11/17/2022 - 12/1/2022
    Flame Atronach returned: 5/19/2022 - 6/2/2022
    Scalecaller returned: 7/14/2022 - 7/28/2022
    Hollowjack returned: 10/20/2022 - 11/3/2022
    Xanmeer returned: 3/17/2022 - 3/24/2022
    Frost Atronach returned: 11/18/2021 - 12/2/2021!
    Nightfall returned: 8/25/2022 - 9/8/2022
    Sunken Trove released: 3/31/2022 - 6/23/2022
    Dark Chivalry released: 6/23/2022 - 9/22/2022
    Wraithtide released: 9/22/2022 - 12/8/2022

So according to this list and that the crates usually return every 2 years, the Nightfall crate will return soon, just not "very soon". Not even if you make a new poll or discussion for it every few months. ;)
    "I fight because I fight. I fight for we few who fight so that all the fighting already fought hasn't been for nothing." - Ulfric Stormcloak on a typical Stormcloak rally.
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    im mostly waiting for Sunken Trove so i can get more aquariums, ponds, and waterfalls.
    and Frost Atronach for the book stack.

also kinda want the Reefstrider Ornaug from the Wraithtide crates.

but i doubt it'll be sooner than like the middle of the year for those two to return.

addition: frost atronach should return soon?
    i feel like it's way overdue at this point as it last returned December 2021.
    Edited by LunaFlora on February 22, 2024 11:44AM
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Cooperharley
    Cooperharley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I chose not to vote as I'm vehemently against crown crates & gambling in this game :)

BUT, I wish you the best and hope whichever you prefer returns ASAP! Cheers :D
  • dragonlord500
    dragonlord500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mansk90 wrote: »
    I would like the Frost Atronach crate to return (the only crate that didn't return for 3 years). This year's most likely returning crates are (in no particular order):

Dwarven returned: 11/17/2022 - 12/1/2022
    Flame Atronach returned: 5/19/2022 - 6/2/2022
    Scalecaller returned: 7/14/2022 - 7/28/2022
    Hollowjack returned: 10/20/2022 - 11/3/2022
    Xanmeer returned: 3/17/2022 - 3/24/2022
    Frost Atronach returned: 11/18/2021 - 12/2/2021!
    Nightfall returned: 8/25/2022 - 9/8/2022
    Sunken Trove released: 3/31/2022 - 6/23/2022
    Dark Chivalry released: 6/23/2022 - 9/22/2022
    Wraithtide released: 9/22/2022 - 12/8/2022

So according to this list and that the crates usually return every 2 years, the Nightfall crate will return soon, just not "very soon". Not even if you make a new poll or discussion for it every few months. ;)

sigh... fair enough. I guess this whole topic can be deleted.
  • Tariq9898
    Tariq9898
    ✭✭
    SCALECALLER CRATES!
  • Overamera
    Overamera
    ✭✭✭✭
    Give us nightfall crates, I will spend my whole life savings on it
  • dragonlord500
    dragonlord500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Overamera wrote: »
    Give us nightfall crates, I will spend my whole life savings on it

Ya ill be spending 15k crowns from my yearly sub on it.
  • MidniteOwl1913
    MidniteOwl1913
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I buy whatever crate is there. 99% of the time it's stuff I exchange for gems anyway. Hard to get too excited.
    PS5/NA
  • VisitHammerfell
    VisitHammerfell
    ✭✭✭
    Throwing in another vote for Frost Atronach. I was fairly new when they were out previously, and I really would like the dwarven spider mount, trying to collect them all someday and it's one of my favorites
    FOR THE COVENANT!
    PS NA 2200+ CP
    🦁 Colonel 1 (25)

PS EU 1300+ CP
    🦁 Tribune 2 (28)

PS NA Alt 500+ CP
    🦁 Captain 1 (19)

Bring back Crafty Lerisa (with same voice actress)
  • Anumaril
    Anumaril
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The two main crates I'm hoping for are Nightfall and Frost Atronach. The Ayleid Crates would also be nice, but it's not as much of a priority to me as the first two.
  • Mesite
    Mesite
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got the free crates today and didn't even think about opening them as I just mostly get potions and stuff I'm not interested in. I eventually opened them after a while and I found I had another free crate from levelling up that I hadn't even opened.

Got a new dress and a bard costume for my orc.

I would love a Dwarven crate of it gave me a Dwarven Guar though.
  • peacenote
    peacenote
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    what no one wants to vote? I wont get mad at anyone who chooses the 2nd option. This is just something I'm very curious about. I do like to see others opinion on this topic.

Awww I like to participate in polls, but there are so many crates at this point, I have no idea what's in the Nightfall Crates vs others. So you'd need an option for that for me to answer the poll. When I think of it, I peruse the Crown Store and I will get things based on my mood, but I stopped long ago getting upset if I miss a certain crate or waiting for one to return. There is just so much stuff. I also tend to try and purchase the biggest option available (I think it's usually 15?) every time a newly themed crate comes out, but I don't keep trying and trying if I don't get what I want.
    My #1 wish for ESO Today: Decouple achievements from character progress and tracking.
    • Advocate for this HERE.
    • Want the history of this issue? It's HERE.
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    peacenote wrote: »

Awww I like to participate in polls, but there are so many crates at this point, I have no idea what's in the Nightfall Crates vs others. So you'd need an option for that for me to answer the poll. When I think of it, I peruse the Crown Store and I will get things based on my mood, but I stopped long ago getting upset if I miss a certain crate or waiting for one to return. There is just so much stuff. I also tend to try and purchase the biggest option available (I think it's usually 15?) every time a newly themed crate comes out, but I don't keep trying and trying if I don't get what I want.

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Crown_Crates
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Nightfall_Crate
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Mesite
    Mesite
    ✭✭✭✭