Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Who are you?

prepstar
prepstar
✭✭
So, as we start the morning off with here in the forums reading in anticipation for the next ADMIN patch notes, I figured it would be a good time to ask "who are you?"

A very simple question: Who are you in the world of Elder Scrolls Online?

Perhaps I shouldn't be so rude. Let me introduce myself to you all. My name is Ahzel, a Redguard Templar of the Daggerfall Covenant. My current fighting level is 10, but I feel as though I will get stronger. I enjoy fishing and running aimlessly around the outskirts of Glenumbra searching for adventure and raw materials. My goal is to not only become the greatest Templar warrior I can as well as an asset to the covenant, but also to become "The Chef of all Chefs!"
  • Tiyamel
    Tiyamel
    ✭✭✭
    I am mainly Yofune-Nushi, a Nightblade Bosmer who has defected to the Ebonheart Pact, level 10+ and you can usually find me sneaking around enemy home bases looking for the unwary ;) and when im not hunting prey i bring out my alt and gather and craft.
    Guild Master of Lost Prophecies, small group of friends playing in Ebonheart Pact, recruitment only accessible through playing with us and making a good impression.
    Want to know more on how to increase forum stars and achievements, check my guide here:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/62438/forum-badges-list
    Can't seem to level Werewolf or its abilities? check this:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/108490/werewolf-effective-levelling-of-skill-line-and-abilities-warning-spoilers-may-be-included
    If it helps then please Insightful/Agree/Awesome or even Lol me :)
  • Hellkath
    Hellkath
    Khajiit, learner of the shadow art and soon to be a master of it.
    Was looking for gold and new opportunities and ways to better myself and I found many so far but also, many people in need of this improving skill of mine.

Have not always been known for my generosity but find that my exploration has broadened my horizons on many levels.

I hope to defeat many foes and gain even more friends along the way.

Please to meet you all in advance,
    Sarsha
  • Sephy
    Sephy
    ✭✭
    I haven't been able to get in and make a character yet due to a massive download. So I'd prefer not to say just yet for the sake of preserving the name. But what I can say is I will be a Dunmer Nightblade. :3

Oh! And an Argonian Templar
    Edited by Sephy on April 2, 2014 4:55PM
  • Nox_Aeterna
    Nox_Aeterna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hard to answer , your question is. Since im not totally sure yet hehe.

I might be "Ravness" , a female breton templar for the AD.

For the queen!
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."
    -Hanlon's razor
  • prepstar
    prepstar
    ✭✭
    Hellkath wrote: »
    Khajiit, learner of the shadow art and soon to be a master of it.
    Was looking for gold and new opportunities and ways to better myself and I found many so far but also, many people in need of this improving skill of mine.

Have not always been known for my generosity but find that my exploration has broadened my horizons on many levels.

I hope to defeat many foes and gain even more friends along the way.

Please to meet you all in advance,
    Sarsha

Pleased to meet you Sarsha...I hope our blades do not find each other on this tainted field of war.

• immari1941
    I am Orsel, Bosmer of the Aldermeri Dominion.
    As a Nightblade, I build my assassination and shadow skills in preparation to gut my opponent without them even anticipating their demise.

Thought wary of social contact, I follow my group from the shadows (until my laptop or the client kills itself) and hope to partake in more combat.

Exploring the land of Tamriel and picking up lore & helping the occasional traveler is how I bide my time.

:#
  • prepstar
    prepstar
    ✭✭
    Tiyamel wrote: »
    I am mainly Yofune-Nushi, a Nightblade Bosmer who has defected to the Ebonheart Pact, level 10+ and you can usually find me sneaking around enemy home bases looking for the unwary ;) and when im not hunting prey i bring out my alt and gather and craft.

Why the Ebonheart Pact if I may ask?

• prepstar
    prepstar
    ✭✭
    Sephy wrote: »
    I haven't been able to get in and make a character yet due to a massive download. So I'd prefer not to say just yet for the sake of preserving the name. But what I can say is I will be a Dunmer Nightblade. :3

Oh! And an Argonian Templar

Will you be apart of the Ebonheart Pact then???

• Celysa
    Celysa
    My name is Celysa, an Imperial deserter who is sick of wars and kings. I left Cyrodiil for that reason and am under no allegiance to no one.

I do what I want, when I want all for the monetary gain. I pity some and spite others.

Welcome to my world. :)
  • Azzuria
    Azzuria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brunhilda Icehammer. Daughter of the North, Dragonknight, Fist of the Skald-King and Avenger of the Pact.
    Brunhilda Icehammer - Nord Dragonknight, 'Smith & Enchantress 'What is 'ranged? I need to hit something!!'
    Laehl Direthorn - Bosmer Nightblade, Purveyor of fine Clothes, Bows and Staves
    Reeza gra-Zuni - Orc Templar 'War Shaman' and Apothecary
    Noemi Snowpaw - Kajiit Dragon Knight - I laugh... or I'd have to kill you.
    Kitera Dreamon - Breton of The Dominion: Because those Daggers don't appreciate a great Mage.
    Lysara Shadowcroft - Dunmer Bloodmage: This will only hurt a lot.
  • prepstar
    prepstar
    ✭✭
    Hard to answer , your question is. Since im not totally sure yet hehe.

I might be "Ravness" , a female breton templar for the AD.

For the queen!

A Breton...for the Queen...nay you say!

• Beucko
    Beucko
    ✭✭
    They call me Olaf the Feisty, a Nord with a lust for battle which is only overshadowed by his lust for ale and Argonian maids.

As I ride into battle on my trusty steed Zippy the Quick-Footed, my bald head shines the sun's rays into my enemies' faces, making them blind to their oncoming death as my feisty beard is drenched in their blood.

I came from a poor Nord family, my father selling his beloved axe for some pots and pans which we fused together to become my armor. For years I fought with nothing more but this armor and a woodcutter's axe, a weapon taken off the steaming corpse of a woodcutter.

''Nords are too agressive to be gracious fighters.'' he said. I still remember his words well as I pulled his own axe from his head...graciously.

As I continue my journey throughout Tamriel, searching for my true destiny, I will always remember what brought me to this point. Some call me a legend, others call me a myth but I am only Olaf...Olaf the Feisty.
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    M'asad Lynx, Khajiit templar in the Aldmeri Dominion. Disciple of Azurah and defender of the Mane. Wears medium armor and wields a 2h maul and longbow. Calls upon the light of azurah in battle to smite his foes.

Mathias Blackwell, Breton nightblade in the Daggerfall Covenant. Knight captain in service to king Emeric. Wears heavy armor and wields a sword and shield or dual swords. Uses soul and blood magic passed down through the Blackwell family line to heal himself and weaken enemies in combat.

Mira Drakesoul, Nord dragon priestess in the Ebonheart Pact. Worshipper of akatosh and follower of akiviri teachings. Wears light armor and wields a flame or healing staff. Primarily uses fire based spells in combat, but also calls upon restoration magic to heal allies.

Those are my three :-)
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • prepstar
    prepstar
    ✭✭
    immari1941 wrote: »
    I am Orsel, Bosmer of the Aldermeri Dominion.
    As a Nightblade, I build my assassination and shadow skills in preparation to gut my opponent without them even anticipating their demise.

Thought wary of social contact, I follow my group from the shadows (until my laptop or the client kills itself) and hope to partake in more combat.

Exploring the land of Tamriel and picking up lore & helping the occasional traveler is how I bide my time.

:#

for an assassin of the AD, you seem very humble. (*)

• prepstar
    prepstar
    ✭✭
    Celysa wrote: »
    My name is Celysa, an Imperial deserter who is sick of wars and kings. I left Cyrodiil for that reason and am under no allegiance to no one.

I do what I want, when I want all for the monetary gain. I pity some and spite others.

Welcome to my world. :)

You fight for no King? How can this be!?

• WhiteQueen
    WhiteQueen
    ✭✭✭
    I'm the White Queen. I belong to a very private club based in High Rock, but we have branches literally everywhere. Basically, we rule the world. You just don't know it. >:)
  • prepstar
    prepstar
    ✭✭
    Lynx7386 wrote: »
    M'asad Lynx, Khajiit templar in the Aldmeri Dominion. Disciple of Azurah and defender of the Mane. Wears medium armor and wields a 2h maul and longbow. Calls upon the light of azurah in battle to smite his foes.

Mathias Blackwell, Breton nightblade in the Daggerfall Covenant. Knight captain in service to king Emeric. Wears heavy armor and wields a sword and shield or dual swords. Uses soul and blood magic passed down through the Blackwell family line to heal himself and weaken enemies in combat.

Mira Drakesoul, Nord dragon priestess in the Ebonheart Pact. Worshipper of akatosh and follower of akiviri teachings. Wears light armor and wields a flame or healing staff. Primarily uses fire based spells in combat, but also calls upon restoration magic to heal allies.

Those are my three :-)

It would seem as Sheogorath has split your personality into 3!

• BlackSparrow
    BlackSparrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blood for the Pact!

I am Nephikah the Houseless, a Dunmer Nightblade fighting for the Pact. (Don't ask about the nickname, because I won't tell.)

If skill in the art of striking with daggers from the shadows could be summed up in metaphysical units, I would be level 10. I enjoy practical, hands-on hobbies, line honing my blades and curing my own leather. Also, killing those upstart Nords, but that has become somewhat frowned upon ever since the Pact was signed. More's the pity.

I hope to see you all in Tamriel... if not in Pact lands, then at the receiving ends of my daggers.
    Living vicariously through my characters.

My Girls:
    "If you were trapped in your house for, say, a year, how would you pass the time?"

Nephikah the Houseless, dunmer assassin: "I suppose I could use the break. I have a lot of business holdings now that need management."
    Swum-Many-Waters, elderly argonian healer: "I think that I would enjoy writing a memoir."
    Silh'ki, khajiit warrior-chef: "Would this one be able to go outside, to the nearby river? It's hard to fish without water!"
    Peregrine Huntress, bosmer hunter: "Who is forcing me to stay inside, and where can I find them?"
    Lorenyawe, altmer mechanist: "And why would I want to go outside in the first place? Too much to be done in the workshop."
    Lorelai Magpie, breton master thief: "I'd go nuts. Lucky for me, I have a little experience sneaking out!"
    Rasheda the Burning Heart, redguard knight: "I would continue my training to keep my skills sharp."
    Hex-Eye Azabi, khajiit daedric priestess: "I suppose it would be lucky, then, that I built a shrine to Mephala in my backyard."
    Yngva Stormhammer, nord bandit (reformed...ish): "I hate being inside even when I'm not forced to be. GET. ME. OUT."
    Madam Argentia, vampire dunmer aristocrat: "I suppose it would be more of the same. I have a rather... contentious relationship with the sun."
    Mazie gra-Bolga, orc scout: "Uh... I'd have to house train my bear..."
    Felicia the Wanderer, imperial witch-for-hire: "What Lorelai said."
    Calico Jaka-dra, retired khajiit pirate: "This one would like a rest from her grand adventures. Her jewel shop runs out of stock!"
    Shimmerbeam, blind altmer psijic: "Provided that I am confined to Artaeum, I do not think I will want for things to occupy my time."
    Shauna Blackfire, redguard necromancer: "Sounds like paradise. I hate people."
    Kirniel the Undying, cursed bosmer warrior: "I would feel useless, not being able to fight."
    Echoes-from-Dragons, argonian who thinks she's a dragon: "All the better to count my hoard!"

(Signature idea shamelessly stolen from Abeille.)
  • prepstar
    prepstar
    ✭✭
    Beucko wrote: »
    They call me Olaf the Feisty, a Nord with a lust for battle which is only overshadowed by his lust for ale and Argonian maids.

As I ride into battle on my trusty steed Zippy the Quick-Footed, my bald head shines the sun's rays into my enemies' faces, making them blind to their oncoming death as my feisty beard is drenched in their blood.

I came from a poor Nord family, my father selling his beloved axe for some pots and pans which we fused together to become my armor. For years I fought with nothing more but this armor and a woodcutter's axe, a weapon taken off the steaming corpse of a woodcutter.

''Nords are too agressive to be gracious fighters.'' he said. I still remember his words well as I pulled his own axe from his head...graciously.

As I continue my journey throughout Tamriel, searching for my true destiny, I will always remember what brought me to this point. Some call me a legend, others call me a myth but I am only Olaf...Olaf the Feisty.

I feel as though legends will be made of you! May we cross paths within a tavern filled with the lustiest of Argonian maids!
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am xîrri, a simple khajiit in the Aldermeri Dominion. I am one with shadows yet i am never where one thinks. I have much to learn but in time i will master my trade and my crafts.
    IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
  • prepstar
    prepstar
    ✭✭
    Azzuria wrote: »
    Brunhilda Icehammer. Daughter of the North, Dragonknight, Fist of the Skald-King and Avenger of the Pact.

Your presence is very stern and somewhat menacing...as though you would use the bludgeon first and ask questions later!
  • prepstar
    prepstar
    ✭✭
    Blood for the Pact!

I am Nephikah the Houseless, a Dunmer Nightblade fighting for the Pact. (Don't ask about the nickname, because I won't tell.)

So...about your nickname....
  • leylfiye
    leylfiye
    My name is To'o (lvl 5 or so). I'm from Cyrodiil and have somehow found myself within the Aldmeri Dominion (I intended to select Daggerfall Covenant but neglected to do so :smile:). I am a Nightblade Assassin but I prefer to use my bow and Poisoned arrows when necessary. I like to mine and gather useful materials from plants, then use them to improve my crafting skills.
  • ladywillow15
    ladywillow15
    ✭✭
    This one is called Rhajiira Sun-Step, fighting for the Aldmeri Dominion. Khajiit is also a member of The Knights of the Steel Claw, an order of Khajiit warriors dedicated to helping others and driving back evil forces.

This one enjoys long walks on the beach... searching for crafting materials, and also exploring the vast reaches of the Summerset Isles in search of treasure and adventure!

May you all walk on warm sands.
    "May you walk on warm sands."
  • krez23
    krez23
    ✭✭
    I am Krez, a Breton Nightblade who still remembers his magic upbringing. I am an adventurer at heart. Usually not in one place for too long. I fight under the Lion Banner though my travels have allowed me to make many friends from all sides of the war.
  • prepstar
    prepstar
    ✭✭
    jircris11 wrote: »
    I am xîrri, a simple khajiit in the Aldermeri Dominion. I am one with shadows yet i am never where one thinks. I have much to learn but in time i will master my trade and my crafts.

You Khajiit and your riddled tongues!

• dolmen
    dolmen
    ✭✭✭
    At this point Dolmen is a place holder random... who will be played in time.

Right now Cherka Stone is a renegade Imperial DK working (as in mercenary) for the Daggerfall Covenent, who spends far to much time picking flowers, mining ore, harvesting jute, collecting runes and lockpicking chests, along with opening every dang container she comes across, rather than concentrating much on doing quests... Her one great Achievement is "Slaughtered"...
    The Sidekick Order
  • chaosngn_ESO
    chaosngn_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I am Walsingham, guild leader of House Baratheon.

I was formerly a Community Manager over at Trion Worlds, and I'm loving ESO.

If anyone is looking for an adult guild with over 120 members that's forming a very large trade network and has a focus on PvP, Dungeons, and Raids, hit me up on my main. We'd love to have you.

Bacon!

m4eLYel.png
    Edited by chaosngn_ESO on April 2, 2014 5:31PM
  • prepstar
    prepstar
    ✭✭
    krez23 wrote: »
    I am Krez, a Breton Nightblade who still remembers his magic upbringing. I am an adventurer at heart. Usually not in one place for too long. I fight under the Lion Banner though my travels have allowed me to make many friends from all sides of the war.

I trust you will teach them the true values of the covenant friend! May your fortune guide you to wealth!

• prepstar
    prepstar
    ✭✭
    This one is called Rhajiira Sun-Step, fighting for the Aldmeri Dominion. Khajiit is also a member of The Knights of the Steel Claw, an order of Khajiit warriors dedicated to helping others and driving back evil forces.

This one enjoys long walks on the beach... searching for crafting materials, and also exploring the vast reaches of the Summerset Isles in search of treasure and adventure!

May you all walk on warm sands.

"This one" feels as though you are craftier than you speak...