The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Who are you?

• prepstar
    prepstar
    ✭✭
    leylfiye wrote: »
    My name is To'o (lvl 5 or so). I'm from Cyrodiil and have somehow found myself within the Aldmeri Dominion (I intended to select Daggerfall Covenant but neglected to do so :smile:). I am a Nightblade Assassin but I prefer to use my bow and Poisoned arrows when necessary. I like to mine and gather useful materials from plants, then use them to improve my crafting skills.

You "intended" to but didn't...hmmm...are you a spy perhaps?
  • scneedl_ESO
    Daloscarus Runentius, Imperial Legionnaire and devout of Stendarr. I am known as Daloskar the Burned for the ruin my body received on my exodus from the Imperial City when the Anchors fell, and am called Stormborn by certain residents of Stros M'kai. I march now in Covenant lands, hunting the forces that toppled my beloved Empire, from Daggerfall to Wayrest and beyond. I have found good company and training in the Fighter's Guild in Daggerfall, and we bring the fight to the Anchors as they fall, never letting Molag Bal obtain the foothold he so desperately desires in Tamriel.
  • prepstar
    prepstar
    ✭✭
    WhiteQueen wrote: »
    I'm the White Queen. I belong to a very private club based in High Rock, but we have branches literally everywhere. Basically, we rule the world. You just don't know it. >:)

You are DEFINITELY a spy! Perhaps even an agent of the darkness itself...

• WhiteQueen
    WhiteQueen
    ✭✭✭
    I am Walsingham, guild leader of House Baratheon.

I was formerly a Community Manager over at Trion Worlds, and I'm loving ESO.

If anyone is looking for an adult guild with over 120 members that's forming a very large trade network and has a focus on PvP, Dungeons, and Raids, hit me up on my main. We'd love to have you.

Bacon!

m4eLYel.png

Colour me intrigued. (But don't really colour me because I only wear white.)
  • Juniper_Myth
    Juniper_Myth
    ✭✭
    Juni'Sif, a simple khajit with twin blades that shall strike from the shadows but this one does not live to steal. She would rather help those around her. Crafting is a tool to aid in her adventures and become more than the sneak-thief others expect khajit to be.
  • Beerbong_Ginn
    Beerbong_Ginn
    ✭✭✭
    I am Beerbong Ginn, an Imperial templar fighting for the Ebonheart Pact.

My goal is to become one of the finest smiths in Tamriel and one of the toughest defenders in any group, as well as a competent healer. Currently I am level 12 and can create Imperial, Bosmer, and Altmer gear. I'm hoping that one day, armor and weapons created by Beerbong Ginn won't be taken lightly.

In my spare time, I scour for materials and crafting books, and lend my sword and shield to any who may need them.
    Helvius Inebriato - Imperial Dragonknight, Ebonheart Pact
    Belladonna Faleri - Imperial Sorcerer, Aldmeri Dominion
    Drinks-under-tables - Argonian Templar, Daggerfall Covenant
    Koh'rona gra-Beerchugger - Orc Nightblade, Daggerfall Covenant
    The Beerwench - Nord Warden, Ebonheart Pact
    Ican Hazbeer - Khajiit Sorcerer, Ebonheart Pact
    Yukan Hazbeer - Khajiit Nightblade, Ebonheart Pact
    Mama'Emeritus - Dunmer Dragonknight, Ebonheart Pact
    Mama'Meretrix - Dunmer Sorcerer, Ebonheart Pact
    Mama'Ignitus - Dunmer Templar, Ebonheart Pact
    Mama'Obscurus - Dunmer Nightblade, Ebonheart Pact
    Faeliinyth - Bosmer Warden, Ebonheart Pact
    Byress Ginerva - Breton Warden, Ebonheart Pact
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/beerbong_ginn Twitter: @BeerbongGinn
    ✭✭
    Daloscarus Runentius, Imperial Legionnaire and devout of Stendarr. I am known as Daloskar the Burned for the ruin my body received on my exodus from the Imperial City when the Anchors fell, and am called Stormborn by certain residents of Stros M'kai. I march now in Covenant lands, hunting the forces that toppled my beloved Empire, from Daggerfall to Wayrest and beyond. I have found good company and training in the Fighter's Guild in Daggerfall, and we bring the fight to the Anchors as they fall, never letting Molag Bal obtain the foothold he so desperately desires in Tamriel.

May we walk as comrades upon the scorched war ahead of us friend! (*) (*) (*)
  • chaosngn_ESO
    chaosngn_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    WhiteQueen wrote: »

If anyone is looking for an adult guild with over 120 members that's forming a very large trade network and has a focus on PvP, Dungeons, and Raids, hit me up on my main. We'd love to have you.

Bacon!

m4eLYel.png

Colour me intrigued. (But don't really colour me because I only wear white.)

Just send me a tell whenever these servers go live again.
  • prepstar
    prepstar
    ✭✭
    Juni'Sif, a simple khajit with twin blades that shall strike from the shadows but this one does not live to steal. She would rather help those around her. Crafting is a tool to aid in her adventures and become more than the sneak-thief others expect khajit to be.

You seem more than a simple Khajiit, Juni'Sif. May you stay on the path of good.
  • prepstar
    prepstar
    ✭✭

m4eLYel.png

I may seek refuge in your house good sir!
  • Brayton
    Brayton
    ✭✭
    Hail. I am Phey Gabinia, an Imperial sorcerer using my magic skills to protect others (sometimes) with a one-handed weapon (mace if possible) and a board. I joined the Ebonheart Pact having been abandoned in Skyrim by my parents who were corrupted by a dark mage of the elven kind.
    I lived a lonely life wandering around Tamriel with varied fortune and came across Stonefalls after I managed to escape the clutches of a demon.
    Stonefalls is now my home and I cannot venture far from its walls as my skills do not permit it.
    I am currently often chaperoned by a Wood Elf whose name I shall not disclose here for personal reasons.
    My favourite greetings are 'Did an Argonian savage make this?' and 'Stay moist.'
    Dance with me if you see me around town.
    Edited by Brayton on May 12, 2014 6:34PM
  • Ishira
    Ishira
    Ishira is pleased to meet you all. This one is but a simple Khajiit of the Ebonheart Pact, brandished in the Assassin's blade. However, this one's heart is in craft, and from Ishira's passion comes armors, weapons, and enchantments.

Ishira did not wish to join the war effort, as this one has no will to fight. Only to create. But this one was plucked from her home in Haafinhiem with the Nords, drafted into the Pact. This one wishes now only to survive, and make ends for Ishira's means.

Also this one has... no will to destroy The Dark Anchors. This one... is a Daedric Worshiper.
  • Adhamh
    Adhamh
    ✭✭

I was born under the name of Adhamh and my sword strikes for the Ebonheart Pact. I'm a Nord Dragonknight that fights using a greatsword and bow. I enjoy exploring, forging metal armor and weaponry, and taking long walks on the beachhelping those in need.

I have no story yet, but I look to leave my mark on Tamriel and have bards play in my name.

Player note: Feel free to add me!

IGN: Adhamh
    Race: Nord
    Class: Dragonknight
    Alliance: Ebonheart Pact
  • Arunei
    Arunei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I am Stands-Against-Death, a female Argonian Templar with the Ebonheart Pact. I seek to support and heal my allies, but also to bring death upon my enemies with my bow.

When I am not being called to serve my allies, I spend my time crafting cloth armor as well as new bows and Restoration staffs. One must always have proper equipment to survive these troubled times, after all.
    Character List [RP and PvE]:
    Stands-Against-Death: Argonian Magplar Healer - Crafter
    Krisiel: Redguard Stamsorc DPS - Literally crazy Werewolf, no like legit insane. She nuts
    Kiju Veran: Khajiit Stamblade DPS - Ex-Fighters Guild Suthay who likes to punch things, nicknamed Tinykat
    Niralae Elsinal: Altmer Stamsorc DPS - Young Altmer with way too much Magicka
    Sarah Lacroix: Breton Magsorc DPS - Fledgling Vampire who drinks too much water
    Slondor: Nord Tankblade - TESified verson of Slenderman
    Marius Vastino: Imperial <insert role here> - Sarah's apathetic sire who likes to monologue
    Delthor Rellenar: Dunmer Magknight DPS - Sarah's ex who's a certified psychopath
    Lirawyn Calatare: Altmer Magplar Healer - Traveling performer and bard who's 101% vanilla bean
    Gondryn Beldeau: Breton Tankplar - Sarah's Mages Guild mentor and certified badass old person
    Gwendolyn Jenelle: Breton Magplar Healer - Friendly healer with a coffee addiction
    Soliril Larethian- Altmer Magblade DPS - Blind alchemist who uses animals to see and brews plagues in his spare time
    Tevril Rallenar: Dunmer Stamcro DPS - Delthor's "special" younger brother who raises small animals as friends
    Celeroth Calatare: Bosmer <insert role here> - Shapeshifting Bosmer with enough sass to fill Valenwood

PC - NA - EP - CP1000+
    Avid RPer. Hit me up in-game @Ras_Lei if you're interested in getting together for some arr-pee shenanigans!
  • Celysa
    Celysa
    prepstar wrote: »
    Celysa wrote: »
    My name is Celysa, an Imperial deserter who is sick of wars and kings. I left Cyrodiil for that reason and am under no allegiance to no one.

I do what I want, when I want all for the monetary gain. I pity some and spite others.

Welcome to my world. :)

You fight for no King? How can this be!?

There is nothing that cannot be. Only your imagination can limit you. :)

• Azzuria
    Azzuria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    prepstar wrote: »
    Azzuria wrote: »
    Brunhilda Icehammer. Daughter of the North, Dragonknight, Fist of the Skald-King and Avenger of the Pact.

Your presence is very stern and somewhat menacing...as though you would use the bludgeon first and ask questions later!

If I'm speaking to you it's because you've yet to give me reason to bash in your skull. Or your next on the list. Or I'm drunk and you're cute.

Brunhilda Icehammer - Nord Dragonknight, 'Smith & Enchantress 'What is 'ranged? I need to hit something!!'
    Laehl Direthorn - Bosmer Nightblade, Purveyor of fine Clothes, Bows and Staves
    Reeza gra-Zuni - Orc Templar 'War Shaman' and Apothecary
    Noemi Snowpaw - Kajiit Dragon Knight - I laugh... or I'd have to kill you.
    Kitera Dreamon - Breton of The Dominion: Because those Daggers don't appreciate a great Mage.
    Lysara Shadowcroft - Dunmer Bloodmage: This will only hurt a lot.
  • Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am a Nigerian prince.
    Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org
  • prepstar
    prepstar
    ✭✭
    Brayton wrote: »
    Hail. I am Padma Gabinia, an Imperial sorcerer using my magic skills to protect others (sometimes) with a one-handed weapon (mace if possible) and a board. I joined the Daggerfall Covenant having been abandoned in Skyrim by my parents who were corrupted by a dark mage of the elven kind.
    I lived a lonely life wandering around Tamriel with varied fortune and came across Daggerfall after I managed to escape the clutches of a demon.
    Daggerfall is now my home and I cannot venture far from its walls as my skills do not permit it.
    I am currently often chaperoned by a Khajit whose name I shall not disclose here for personal reasons.
    My favourite greetings are 'Did an Argonian savage make this?' and 'Stay moist.'
    Dance with me if you see me around town.

I look forward to meeting with you soon. May we dance 'til the night sky's break dawn.
  • prepstar
    prepstar
    ✭✭
    Ishira wrote: »
    Ishira is pleased to meet you all. This one is but a simple Khajiit of the Ebonheart Pact, brandished in the Assassin's blade. However, this one's heart is in craft, and from Ishira's passion comes armors, weapons, and enchantments.

Ishira did not wish to join the war effort, as this one has no will to fight. Only to create. But this one was plucked from her home in Haafinhiem with the Nords, drafted into the Pact. This one wishes now only to survive, and make ends for Ishira's means.

Also this one has... no will to destroy The Dark Anchors. This one... is a Daedric Worshiper.

Interesting Khajiit you are.

• prepstar
    prepstar
    ✭✭
    I believe you are all awesome...and look forward to meeting each and every one of you at some point of time...whether it be companion or foe, my blade will swing so that the bards may sing my tale! It would be nice to become a bard...
  • faluciousub17_ESO
    All of the greatest thieves of Tamriel are Khajiit, this is known. Khajiit are the most crafty, the most quiet, the most quick. All Bosmer are jealous of Khajiit's natural burgling skills... That said, this one this something of an oddity among Khajiit. This one is no good at sneaking and has no taste for stealing. This one is even afraid of heights a little. This one instead prefers to spend its time unraveling the mysteries of magic, the link between Mundus and Aetherius.

This one's Khajiiti name means "it is a wizard". To the other races, it is called Purrfessor Catface. Catface learned magic from the greatest sorcerers of Elsweyr, which is to say that Catface learned rudimentary skills. It is for this reason that this one set out to learn magic from its greatest practicioners: the Altmer. This one gladly serves the Aldmeri Dominion in exchange for their vast knowledge.Catface may been seen wandering the island of Auridon. He is always willing to help the other races with quests or aid in combat, this one has gained knowledge of powerful magic in its quest for higher learning. This one also loves to cook and is eager to have others critique his cooking.
    Edited by faluciousub17_ESO on April 2, 2014 6:58PM
    Our sugar is yours, friend.
  • lePoissonRouge
    lePoissonRouge
    ✭✭✭
    I'm Maeva- Uh, I mean Saryu (had to choose a different name because someone took Maeva before I could, but I still accidentally call her Maeva. By the way, if the person who took Maeva sees this, just know I've declared war on you in my mind), a level 12-almost-13 Dunmer Nightblade who is loyal to the Ebonheart Pact. I'm usually running about Stonefalls doing quests, hunting for crafting materials, exploring, looking for skyshards, raiding NPCs' houses for racial motifs, and grouping with friends if they're available.
  • alondra54321_ESO
    I am Lazywanderer a simple kajiit that wishes to become a great smith and woodworker. This one has learned all but five of the crafting styles and is working hard to learn the rest. This one is loyal to her queen.
  • Sagatho
    Sagatho
    ✭✭
    Im Sagatho, a Knight of Stendarr the god of righteous might and merciful Forbearance. he bring the light to my battle axe, im a templar how serve the light and righteous, Stendarr give to me the gift of the aedra spear to crush the evil and the unworthy from the land of tamriel.

"May Stendarr have mercy on you, for the Vigil has none to spare."
  • Sagatho
    Sagatho
    ✭✭
    .sorry duble post
    Edited by Sagatho on April 2, 2014 8:05PM
  • Hawtsauce
    Hawtsauce
    ✭✭✭
    Im that guy your mom introduced you to at breakfast yesterday ...
    Im her "special friend" ;p
    Ebonheart Pact
    Darkmoon - Mag NB
    Ermak - Mag Templar
    Pukk - Stam NB
    Hawtsauce - Mag DK
    Mystik - Mag Sorc
    Brutikus - Stam DK
  • Kobolt
    Kobolt
    Wolfgang Yingling the Bold...a dragonborn Nord warrior who decides on a course of action with a blade first then second the skill of a Dragonknight and third a formidable allegiance to the Ebonheart Pact.