Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [IN PROGRESS] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [IN PROGRESS] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Patch 9.3.0 is a complete mess

• MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Uvi_AUT wrote: »
    Tannus15 wrote: »
    the status changes are good.

certain damage types were better simply because of the status effect. it's nice to no longer be punished for not having enough flame or poison in your class kit.

It would be nice if they also looked at Poisons. I feel like no one uses those anymore. And if they do they only use the doubledamage-poisonone.

Good news is I'm assuming they will. They're aware there is problems with uncompleted hybridization, so they already announced in the chapter preview with content creators that the food/potions, aka Alchemy/Provisioning are on their to do list when they have more time.

Since poisons give minor brutality, sorcery, prophecy, and savagery.. 1 would assume poisons need a balance pass as well. My hope is on them introducing the changes with the chapter. Will make partaking in Scribing a lot easier.
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Sorc Khajiit PvE/PVP Main || Stam Sorc Dark Elf PvP ||
    Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit
    Options
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uvi_AUT wrote: »
    Tannus15 wrote: »
    the status changes are good.

certain damage types were better simply because of the status effect. it's nice to no longer be punished for not having enough flame or poison in your class kit.

It would be nice if they also looked at Poisons. I feel like no one uses those anymore. And if they do they only use the doubledamage-poisonone.

the biggest problem i have with craftable poisons is that they are significantly harder to maintain than enchantments

enchantments are basically free, and if it runs out of charges just pop a soul gem which most people have hundreds of

poisons if you run out you run out, and use expensive mats to craft (most alchemy mats are generally pretty expensive)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
    Options
  • Shagreth
    Shagreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Status changes are good. They need to shake things up from time to time, the game feels so static, nothing major ever changes. But yeah, classes like Necro need much more love.
    Options