Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Gates of Oblivion Celebration Extension

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Hi everyone!

We wanted to give you a heads up that due to the scheduled maintenance occurring on all megaservers this Tuesday, November 28, we are extending the Gates of Oblivion Celebration by one day. This will change the end date from November 28 at 10:00am EST to November 29 at 10:00am EST.

Enjoy!
Edited by ZOS_BrianWheeler on December 1, 2023 6:37PM
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Gina!
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Huzzah!
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • LalMirchi
    LalMirchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome! Thanks :)
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Gina - truly outstandingly awesome!

"But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending." Mercedes Lackey, Into the West

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- four accounts, many alts....
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    awesome :3
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hi everyone!

We wanted to give you a heads up that due to the scheduled maintenance occurring on all megaservers this Tuesday, November 28, we are extending the Gates of Oblivion Celebration by one day. This will change the end date from November 28 at 10:00am EST to November 29 at 10:00am EST.

Enjoy!

Thanks for this! Hopefully this can be done more preemptively in the future.
  • Tendrielle
    Tendrielle
    ✭✭✭
    nothing to see here^^
    Edited by Tendrielle on November 27, 2023 4:20PM
  • syberfut
    syberfut
    ✭✭✭
    Mahalo, Gina!
    Much )>^.^)> <3 <(^.^<(
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is wonderful news! Thank you, ZOS! :)
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you Gina! 😄 And please pass our thanks on to the relevant parties as well!
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC
  • ShadowWolf44
    ShadowWolf44
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, be honest now... How many of you came on the forums today, ready to rant about not being able to finish the event?

** Raises hand **
  • EF321
    EF321
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nice :)
  • Drammanoth
    Drammanoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, that's a milestone. Hats off!

We have been asking and our pleas have been heard!

Kudos ZOS, KUDOS!
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice one!
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, be honest now... How many of you came on the forums today, ready to rant about not being able to finish the event?

** Raises hand **

Not me. I'm just about "evented out". I will be by the time New Life is done....

"But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending." Mercedes Lackey, Into the West

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- four accounts, many alts....
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

** Raises hand **

I haven't even started the event. The Witches and New Life events are the only two I bother with these days, and then only fleetingly. The combination of too many events and the loss of achievements for running them with different characters has removed most of my enjoyment in events.
  • Tenthirty2
    Tenthirty2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you!! :)
    • "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs - horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
    • "When my time comes, I will smile. And that will be all." -Sir Nathain Galien
    • IGN: TenThirty2 (PC/PS: NA, PC/PS: EU)
  • aussie500
    aussie500
    ✭✭✭
    Many thanks for the good news, I do not need to stay up till 2am waiting to see if the server is up early.
  • Ingenon
    Ingenon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks!
  • Deanathrae
    Deanathrae
    ✭✭
    Thank you! Much appreciated.
  • frethopper
    frethopper
    ✭✭✭
    I'm grateful for this. Downtime today is quite extensive, and its good it hasn't completely wiped out the final day of the event.
  • BigMakatak
    BigMakatak
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you very much! I thought the event had been extended. Cool, more coffers for everyone! Very much appreciated!
  • LouisaB75
    LouisaB75
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you!
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now, if I only could have 14 event tickets limit...
  • aquageekb14_ESO
    Thank you!!!
  • TimeViewer
    TimeViewer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank You
  • WolfStark1
    WolfStark1
    ✭✭
    THANK YOU!
  • Melissa1414
    Melissa1414
    ✭✭
    I knew the game was going down at 4 a.m. EST but I didn't know it would be down half my day. I wish I could have slept longer.
  • p_tsakirisb16_ESO
    p_tsakirisb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone!

Enjoy!

Thanks Gina. <3
  • ElysaDjinn
    Thank you Gina, I'd been hoping for that! It would have been a shame to miss out on those last event tickets.

Is there somewhere that tells us how long maintenance is likely to go on? I keep having to rearrange events with friends when it goes on longer than normal, which gets a little frustrating. I know it's variable and the theoretical end time isn't set in stone, but to know in advance if it's going to be a long session would be really helpful.

Thanks