The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Really need help from Zenimax

• JimFord047
    JimFord047
    ✭✭
    Just to outline the PC (s) I am using to avoid any issues there.

1. Liquid Cooled

Intel i7 HEDT CPU
    Gigabyte Gaming G1 Wifi MOBO
    64GB DDR4 3600 Corsair Vengeance RAM
    Samsung 1TB M.2 SSD
    Samsung 2TB M.2 SSD
    EVGA RTX 2080 Super FTW3 Gaming Ultra
    Corsair K95 Silver Cherry Keys
    Corsair Dark Core Mouse
    Acer 4K 60hz IPS Monitor

2. AIO Cooled

AMD 5800X3D CPU
    Asrock x570 Taichi MoBO
    64GB DDR4 3800 Corsair Vengeance RAM
    1TB PCIE 4, 1TB M.2
    4TB Crucial MX SSD
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Gaming Ultra
    Corsir K100 Optical Keys
    Logitech G Mouse
    43" Samsung LED TV

3. EKWB Liquid Cooling Under Way, but AIO until 16:00 Today

AMD 7950X3d or AMD 7900 CPU (not made my mind up yet - 3d is Fussy, 7900 is low pwr and cheap to run)
    MSI x670e Carbon Wifi
    64GB DDR5 6000 Corsair Vengeance Ram
    2TB PCIE 5 M.2
    2TB PCIE 4 M.2
    1TB PCIE 4 M.2
    1TB PCIE 3 M.2
    Asus RX7900 XTX TUF Gaming OC (EKWB)
    Corsair K95 Blue Cherry Switches
    Corsair Dark Core PRO
    Acer 4K 60hz IPS Monitor + LG OLED
    Options
  • JimFord047
    JimFord047
    ✭✭
    Aislinna wrote: »
    There are people willing to help you improve, but ALL of them want to see a combat report of you killing the trial dummy and you seem deadset against doing this for some reason. Taking 10 minutes and obtaining the 2 page combat report tells people everything they need to know about what your build is and what you are doing and they can see where improvements or changes are needed. It's up to you if you want their help or not. but they want to see the combat report, not your intepretation of what you think is going on. Good luck.

LOL Nope!!!

I Bought the Trail Dummy they wanted, Installed it in my house and gave them the information they requested , in fact I bought the Big Dwarven one as well because it looks better!

That's where they came to the conclusion that I was doing it wrong!!! except an "imported player" got his Normal on the dummy in my house on his account, and could not get anywhere near it on my account with a replica of His Toon - coming to the conclusion after several tries "Something is Fkd UP!!!"

Using the Wife's Account and again aa copy of My Toon, I can do LOADS of damage, on one of my alternate accounts I setup my toon, and do more damage with less CP's
    Options
  • JimFord047
    JimFord047
    ✭✭
    it's Not the Single problem i need fixed - it's all of them!!

If i can kill a world boss in 10 minutes instead of 20 I will be happy! The imported Player on The replica Setup Destroys it in under 5 !!

I am old Blind and disabled - I know I cannot do all the rotations any more - only Heavy Hits, and I accept my limitations , healer tank now rather than DPS.

But I also Know since 2014 the damage Has went down and down, and things have happened that are just weird !!!

if It keeps everyone Happy, I will setup the way they want - on 3 accounts - 1 lvl 2300+ , 1 lvl 1800+, and one lvl 250+ and run all of the bits they want on the Dummy of their choice , put up the results and see what they say!!

I will also get my Wife to do the testing, She's fitter - good eyesight and 30 years younger than me lol , so We can Both be doing it wrong lol
    Options
  • Ph1p
    Ph1p
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JimFord047 wrote: »
    if It keeps everyone Happy, I will setup the way they want - on 3 accounts - 1 lvl 2300+ , 1 lvl 1800+, and one lvl 250+ and run all of the bits they want on the Dummy of their choice , put up the results and see what they say!!

It's not about keeping anybody happy, it's about presenting your case in a clear and easily digestible manner, which hopefully shows that the data support your claims. It's also about saving you the time and effort it takes to type out your results. At this point you've written several short stories worth of descriptions, which haven't gotten you much further.

To clarify, please conduct your experiment with identical toons on different accounts and share the combat and info pages from Combat Metrics for comparison. I'm posting examples below - ignore the numbers and content, they're from the first Youtube video I found. These pages can be selected from the icons on the left of the CMX window.

Combat page
    Sc4BYuM.png

Info page
    Yvvyqfx.png
    Options