Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Things keep getting added to the game that really don't interest me much

YetAnotherLinuxUser
YetAnotherLinuxUser
✭✭✭✭
Scrying is not something i will ever do in game. holds 0 interest for me but seems really popular.
Tales of Tribute i will also never play. can't imagine why and adventure game has a card game in game but ok people like it i guess.
I think it safe to say that arcanist is a class i will NEVER play. I see how very low players who cant even aim their beam properly just vaporize mobs but i dont care how meta it becomes that one animation not only triggers me but also fills the whole dang screen. The color and the motion are both over the top.
Endless Archive is something that might one day be playable but with all i see in forums i don't think i have the energy to spare for it right now while it irons out its bugs. I played it on pts and it seemed ok. Unlike the others i'm not dead set against it. Just seems poorly executed so far.
Apex mounts are not triggering but just annoying and over the top. Flashy mess i dont want to see. distracting with no real purpose.
Music boxes are in fact triggering for me and so i def avoid homes with them in.
Even events are of less interest than dungeons and crafting and character development. Loots that include the things i dont have an interest in arent really loots and so events that feature them wont draw me in.

Also I have no intention of ever begging for the privilege to gift crowns. THis situation with crowns is so ludicrous it deserves its own thread. I know a guy in game has been playing since beta has bought lots and lots of crowns and doesnt have the ability to gift crowns. Hes also very successful with his guild and has like 340 mil from selling at traders. I hope he never asks to gift crowns. And the prices are insane on pc eu. This was something that used to interest me. Back when i ran a small guild and had 50 some ish of the 75 or so crafting station sets i used to buy and sell crowns. I have lost all interest in buying or sellig crowns because of this mess. I certainly wont trust anyone with my credit deets who can't figure out who is or isnt scamming people. If locking down the whole feature is the only choice you can come up with i'm dont with it. And because of this mess i have lost all desire to ever try to build up another guild. they go hand in hand for building up a guild.

I seriously hope this game has something in 2024 that can pique my interest. As i t is now, i have dungeons and craftig and character development(skill points).
Summerset has that jewls crafting and galen has that gourmand set i like to pair with orders wrath. i dont need to pay even for eso plus after buying those two with crowns. I wont do another guild hall again, even with the new crafting stations which i do think are pretty great and very needed for the game. I wonder how small you could go with a guild hall... not snugpod small but maybe twin arches size? It's a curiosity only. Someone can show me theirs i wont build another as stated above.
  • OsUfi
    OsUfi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's OK this doesn't pique your interest, it piqued a lot of peoples interest.

It's also OK to not play a game that brings nothing to the table for you.
  • hiyde
    hiyde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^What previous poster said.

Also, when it comes to the ability to gift crowns, ZOS made it clear that they are battling fraud. They've (wisely imo) put together filters to make it difficult for bots/goldsellers/fraudsters/money launderers to get auto-approved.

I have a half dozen accounts, a couple are personal, a couple are to run trading guilds. 4 of mine got auto-approved, 2 didn't. I took the *2 minutes* necessary to fill out the ticket and all of my accounts now have the ability to gift crowns. Easy peasy.

In view of the fact that we lost crate gifting for ~6 months and ALL gifting for a while, I don't think this small hoop is too much to ask, in order for all of us to help fight illegal activity in the game. We don't know what the filters are and I'm not going to speculate, but it's nothing to take personal offense to for players that care about the health of the game.
    Edited by hiyde on November 21, 2023 6:36AM
    @Hiyde GM/Founder - Bleakrock Barter Co (Trade Guild - PC/NA) | Blackbriar Barter Co (Trade Guild-PC/NA)
  • YetAnotherLinuxUser
    YetAnotherLinuxUser
    ✭✭✭✭
    speaking of crowns, these measures are extreme and i have still seen posts in the forums abot people being scammed in game chat and using group finder and whatnot. it seems like to me more of a social credit scoring system. But my main point in mentioning crowns is because of all the things added to the game that interest me not at all, they took away one that did at one time interest me and made the game so much less appealing. That's the thing about that. And not to put too fine a point on it, i've read the posts people made about their frustrations filing and refiling and refiling while begging to gift crowns and it sure doesn't sound like the 2 minute process described above.
    Edited by YetAnotherLinuxUser on November 21, 2023 7:23AM
  • hiyde
    hiyde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And not to put too fine a point on it, i've read the posts people made about their frustrations filing and refiling and refiling while begging to gift crowns and it sure doesn't sound like the 2 minute process described above.

I can only speak to my experience and I sailed right through on multiple accounts. Perhaps the people who posted don't meet the criteria in place.

In your case, you're not going to "beg" to have this feature activated and find out. From the level of engagement you describe with the game, i'm betting you'll sail right through. But I guess we'll never know.

When this change first happened, I posted info in my guild's Discord for any guildies that wanted to put a ticket in. Not one person who submitted a ticket was rejected, including a member that got his approval just yesterday and donated the Ragpicker NPC to our guild house.

I don't have any inside info on their filters, so I don't know how "fair" or "unfair" they are. I just know that not a single person in our 1,000 member guild has mentioned being rejected. I'd prefer this system vs. having NO gifting in place because of fraudulent actors.
    Edited by hiyde on November 21, 2023 10:16AM
    @Hiyde GM/Founder - Bleakrock Barter Co (Trade Guild - PC/NA) | Blackbriar Barter Co (Trade Guild-PC/NA)
  • grewkshd
    grewkshd
    ✭✭
    I think it's a pretty logical inference to suggest that the reasons Endless Archive is being added, is because there's a significant demand for alternative content, compared to just more repetitive story quests.

I remember seeing many times surrounding the game that the most popular activity in the game is 'Questing', but I think it's also pretty clear it's because of two reasons.

1) There's a forced nature to a lot of questing, in order to gain skill lines/skill points etc, and daily crafting writs are technically questing, so too are hunting most motifs from daily quests etc.

2) There's simply an abundance of quests compared to other forms of content. In fact nearly every form of content is locked behind quests, or you would be foolish not to do quests. E.g. Even if you're a player who only enjoys Endless Archive, you would be foolish not to take part in the daily quests there to earn more rewards.

There's a significant portion of the playerbase, and an even more significant portion of the 'Potential player base', who like me, couldn't care less about story, and only reluctantly do quests for rewards/unlocks etc. I couldn't tell you a single plot line in 99% of areas of the game.
  • Kendaric
    Kendaric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    grewkshd wrote: »
    I think it's a pretty logical inference to suggest that the reasons Endless Archive is being added, is because there's a significant demand for alternative content, compared to just more repetitive story quests.

I remember seeing many times surrounding the game that the most popular activity in the game is 'Questing', but I think it's also pretty clear it's because of two reasons.

1) There's a forced nature to a lot of questing, in order to gain skill lines/skill points etc, and daily crafting writs are technically questing, so too are hunting most motifs from daily quests etc.

2) There's simply an abundance of quests compared to other forms of content. In fact nearly every form of content is locked behind quests, or you would be foolish not to do quests. E.g. Even if you're a player who only enjoys Endless Archive, you would be foolish not to take part in the daily quests there to earn more rewards.

There's a significant portion of the playerbase, and an even more significant portion of the 'Potential player base', who like me, couldn't care less about story, and only reluctantly do quests for rewards/unlocks etc. I couldn't tell you a single plot line in 99% of areas of the game.

That begs the question why play a game that is heavily based on quests and story which you despise/have no interest in?
      PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!. Outfit slots not being accountwide is ridiculous given their price. PC EU/PC NA roleplayer and solo PvE quester
    • TaSheen
      TaSheen
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      No one game will hit everyone's buttons. It's too bad, OP, that this one has so much you dislike; fortunately a fair number of us don't have that many issues with it. There's a fair amount of stuff I don't interact with (ToT, group content, companions) but other than those, this game really does provide everything I personally look for in somehting I do for fun.

"But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending." Mercedes Lackey, Into the West

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- four accounts, many alts....
    • CrazyKitty
      CrazyKitty
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Kendaric wrote: »
      grewkshd wrote: »

That begs the question why play a game that is heavily based on quests and story which you despise/have no interest in?

PvP
    • shadyjane62
      shadyjane62
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      I'm in the same boat. I don't like antiquities, companions, card games or tentacles. I live in hope.
    • Gray_howling_parrot
      Gray_howling_parrot
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Scrying is not something i will ever do in game. holds 0 interest for me but seems really popular.
      Tales of Tribute i will also never play. can't imagine why and adventure game has a card game in game but ok people like it i guess.
      I think it safe to say that arcanist is a class i will NEVER play. I see how very low players who cant even aim their beam properly just vaporize mobs but i dont care how meta it becomes that one animation not only triggers me but also fills the whole dang screen. The color and the motion are both over the top.
      Endless Archive is something that might one day be playable but with all i see in forums i don't think i have the energy to spare for it right now while it irons out its bugs. I played it on pts and it seemed ok. Unlike the others i'm not dead set against it. Just seems poorly executed so far.
      Apex mounts are not triggering but just annoying and over the top. Flashy mess i dont want to see. distracting with no real purpose.
      Music boxes are in fact triggering for me and so i def avoid homes with them in.
      Even events are of less interest than dungeons and crafting and character development. Loots that include the things i dont have an interest in arent really loots and so events that feature them wont draw me in.

Also I have no intention of ever begging for the privilege to gift crowns. THis situation with crowns is so ludicrous it deserves its own thread. I know a guy in game has been playing since beta has bought lots and lots of crowns and doesnt have the ability to gift crowns. Hes also very successful with his guild and has like 340 mil from selling at traders. I hope he never asks to gift crowns. And the prices are insane on pc eu. This was something that used to interest me. Back when i ran a small guild and had 50 some ish of the 75 or so crafting station sets i used to buy and sell crowns. I have lost all interest in buying or sellig crowns because of this mess. I certainly wont trust anyone with my credit deets who can't figure out who is or isnt scamming people. If locking down the whole feature is the only choice you can come up with i'm dont with it. And because of this mess i have lost all desire to ever try to build up another guild. they go hand in hand for building up a guild.

I seriously hope this game has something in 2024 that can pique my interest. As i t is now, i have dungeons and craftig and character development(skill points).
      Summerset has that jewls crafting and galen has that gourmand set i like to pair with orders wrath. i dont need to pay even for eso plus after buying those two with crowns. I wont do another guild hall again, even with the new crafting stations which i do think are pretty great and very needed for the game. I wonder how small you could go with a guild hall... not snugpod small but maybe twin arches size? It's a curiosity only. Someone can show me theirs i wont build another as stated above.

Sounds like it's time to move on bud. Find a new game and chase some happiness. You clearly care about the game otherwise (at least I hope) you wouldn't be posting on the forums. Take a break and do something else til next year.
      ESO YouTube Content Creator & Templar Tank/Healer Main
    • Mrtoobyy
      Mrtoobyy
      ✭✭✭✭
      I read the title in a Shania Twain melody.

On topic, I agree that many of the things put in the game over the latest years haven't been to my taste aswell.
      Usually I am very verbal about things I dislike with this game but I have to point out very good things that I like that ZOS has done.

Many motifs designs are great and keep getting better IMO
      Alot of QOL features such as being able highlight quests only when crafting
      The new master crafting stations
      And so on...

The biggest thing I would wish for ESO is probably and has been for many years a harder overland.
      I would LOVE to explore and quest in this game as I did at the start, the world is so alive and cool but stories, bosses and enemies just feel "meh" due to how easy it is.
      A more balanced and performance improved PVP would go a long way too
    • YetAnotherLinuxUser
      YetAnotherLinuxUser
      ✭✭✭✭
      Mrtoobyy wrote: »
      I read the title in a Shania Twain melody.

so you're brad pitt..... lol

yah there have been some good qol and some bug fixes. not as many bug fixes as i'd oped but still they did do them. i'm no coder so i can't speak on the chore that is. i tried learning basic as a teen and i bombed out.[
      I'm in the same boat. I don't like antiquities, companions, card games or tentacles. I live in hope.

i forgot to even mention companions. i dont care for their attitudes. do this but not that. social control nonsense. no thanks. i have them on one accout but not the other and i def dont miss them on the one without them. I don't hate them but i def prefer not having them.
      hiyde wrote: »

In your case, you're not going to "beg" to have this feature activated and find out. From the level of engagement you describe with the game, i'm betting you'll sail right through. But I guess we'll never know.

well since i perceive it as social control via a social credit score system, i'm opting to forgo the so called gifting process. the point isn't in the end how easy it is or isn't, which i doubt it is anyway. the point is i'd rather make do without than submit my deets to their social credit score system. I hope more people opt out of it but that's their choice after all. I dare not say more than that except to tell you to goole it and make up your own mind on social credit scoring systems.
      Edited by YetAnotherLinuxUser on November 21, 2023 7:55PM
    • whitecrow
      whitecrow
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      I imagine scrying is popular because you can get really cool items from it. But I guess if you're not into housing either (most are furnishings) that wouldn't appeal.

I agree about the card game. I don't even understand it.
    • tomofhyrule
      tomofhyrule
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭
      Not everything is going to appeal to everyone, and that's okay. There's so much to do in this game that it's easy to go for something else if there's an aspect you don't enjoy. Or, as has happened to several people, some may try something they didn't think they'd like and find it's inoffensive at worst or even enjoyable.

And then there's also the option of a lot of other games out there. I know that my ESO playtime went down quite a bit because of a combination of the quest status bug introduced in Necrom that took a whole update to fix and the fact that Baldur's Gate 3 released. Not like I left ESO permanently, and I'm having fun with parts of it at a time. It's not like I'm not playing every day, but yeah, some days I feel more like doing writs on one character and then doing something else.

But to each their own. If someone doesn't like something, then do something else. You don't need to complain about other people liking it.
      cover3.jpg
      Edited by tomofhyrule on November 21, 2023 11:36PM
    • FlipFlopFrog
      FlipFlopFrog
      ✭✭✭✭
      I used to think the same as OP "oh scrying is sooo boring, why did they bother add that!?" but then i tried it...and it's actually pretty fun, after you gain a few levels you can start to find lots of cool unique stuff. Don't knock it 'till you try it.
      PC EU
    • TaSheen
      TaSheen
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I used to think the same as OP "oh scrying is sooo boring, why did they bother add that!?" but then i tried it...and it's actually pretty fun, after you gain a few levels you can start to find lots of cool unique stuff. Don't knock it 'till you try it.

I actually LOVE it. It's a lot more fun than daily writs for sure!

"But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending." Mercedes Lackey, Into the West

• IZZEFlameLash
      IZZEFlameLash
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      TaSheen wrote: »

I actually LOVE it. It's a lot more fun than daily writs for sure!

Yeah, Scrying is something surprisingly more fun than some of the chores in the game.
      Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
    • SaffronCitrusflower
      SaffronCitrusflower
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      ESO had much better performance and was a heck of a lot more fun without housing, companions, ToT, scrying/excavating and everything else that takes away from the core mechanics of the game and chews up server resources unnecessarily.

Edited by SaffronCitrusflower on November 22, 2023 12:46AM
    • TaSheen
      TaSheen
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ESO had much better performance and was a heck of a lot more fun without housing, companions, ToT, scrying/excavating and everything else that takes away from the core mechanics of the game and chews up server resources unnecessarily.

[Snip]

If the rest of the players of this game agreed with you, there wouldn't be a dearth of pvp content, ain't? Now, I do agree about ToT and companions, but sorry, I love antiquities and housing personally. So my opinion is at least as viable as yours. I also love the questing and the world itself.

I'm not.... um.... one-dimentional....

And I have advocated for more pvp content for years, btw.

[Edited for minor bait]
      Edited by ZOS_Volpe on November 22, 2023 7:27PM

• fred4
      fred4
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      So play a different game, go back to real life ... or trade. Seriously. This is not a game where you can or should do everything, at least not on a daily basis. There are 50 Cyrodiil dailies alone. You can only drift between whatever interests you at the current time. If there's nothing, quit. Otherwise, the player economy lets you exchange goods and services from whatever makes you happy, much like real life. You could almost say this is a role-playing game.
      PC EU: Magblade (PvP main), DK (PvE Tank), Sorc (PvP and PvE), Magden (PvE Healer), Magplar (PvP and PvE DD), Arcanist (PvE DD)
      PC NA: Magblade (PvP and PvE every role)
    • rpa
      rpa
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      I've never had faintest interest to deckbuilding card games and the 'tutorial' game of ToT failed miserably to make me interested. This far there's been one quest where I was required to start a ToT match and concede at round 0 to progress with the char tainted by touch of ToT tutorial, other than that I have no problem totally ignoring that content. I find scrying and excavating minigames a trivial bore but because the Keen Eye: Treasure Chests passive and mythic gear it's unfortunately a chore which I can't completely ignore. Companions do give a little buff in combat but because their AI can't keep em out of stupid and alive in a fight with any challenge one has to be prepared to do without anyway. I occasionally enjoyed casual housing in Minecraft and Wildstar and compared to those games I find housing in ESO rather limited. (In Minecraft, the whole practically unlimited world is your housing plot, in Wildstar one could scale furniture at will and also dye it to a degree.)
      Eternal Archive has potential for fun if they get any boss bugs fixed and add save for breaks.
      Edited by rpa on November 22, 2023 3:00AM
    • LannStone
      LannStone
      ✭✭✭✭
      I don't understand those who say they hate the arcanist because the animations fill up their screen.
      Is that from playing zoomed in too close? Or maybe in group events in small quarters?
      I play solo zoomed out and the arcanist animations are hardly noticeable on a small portion of the screen.
      I've come to consider arcanist my favorite class (PVE only) simply because I find it the most efficient - quickest damage with the least amount of clicks.
    • YetAnotherLinuxUser
      YetAnotherLinuxUser
      ✭✭✭✭
      LannStone wrote: »
      I don't understand those who say they hate the arcanist because the animations fill up their screen.
      Is that from playing zoomed in too close? Or maybe in group events in small quarters?
      I play solo zoomed out and the arcanist animations are hardly noticeable on a small portion of the screen.
      I've come to consider arcanist my favorite class (PVE only) simply because I find it the most efficient - quickest damage with the least amount of clicks.

the game offers 1st person and 3rd person views. As such zos is obligated to make their game suitable for both. Lots of people cant play 1st person or even watch it as for some it can induce a seizure. If you're not aong that group, you're in the majority. Give 1st person a try and see how you like it. Arcanist animation bounces up and down across the who screen in a swirling motion that is both triggering on the one hand and disrupts the field of view on the other such that play is not possible. Other animations that occupy the screen are artic winds on warden the fill up the screen with a white swirl and the green glow from thokethorn monster set (though not as severe it's a huge block to field of view). ALso, when orbs came out it was a bright yellow glow across the screen as you could literally fill the entire field of view with multiple orbs until you ran out of magicka. They fixed orbs, whatever their claims as why. They can do the same with other animations.
    • Reverb
      Reverb
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      This post made me realize that for all of my complaints about monetization and combat//class balancing, there’s literally nothing in the game I don’t participate in.

I don’t grind out events but I do casually participate.

I’m not super into housing but I have and use a few decorated.

I didn’t have an interest in Companions but I find the system surprisingly well done and use them for overworld adventuring on most toons.

I play ToT once or twice a week even though what I really wanted was Legends.

I enjoy vet group content in spurts and have most v trial clears and dungeon trifectas. I’ve tried out the new group finder for both normal and vet trials and liked it, I’ll use it again when the urge for raiding strikes.

I don’t do the arenas often but I jump back into one on occasion.

I used to do a lot of BG and dueling when a friend was really into that, now I just dabble in both.

I don’t make a point of filling my sticker book but it is satisfying when I break down inventory and see that new items have been added.

I’ve been heavily involved in both pvp and pve prog guilds in years past, now I just have two traders and a small social guild.

I don’t go out of my way to chase endeavors but I like getting the ones that align with my normal gameplay.

I tried out EA and it was ok, doesn’t interest me much but I might get into it more as some point.

I like the antiquities system and I appreciate the work that went into creating lore for each item. I don’t think all of the Mythics were well thought out but I do farm leads for the ones I want.

I do the guild stories and skill lines, I do the quests, I explore the scenery, I interact with NPCs and appreciate the voice acting, I build wealth, I give things away, I farm mats, and I spend hours and hours in cyrodiil.

As of U35 I don’t have ongoing ESO+, I don’t pay full price for chapters, and I don’t buy crowns. But I do play every aspect of the game.

Not every gameplay element will appeal to every player. Zeni has given us a well rounded game and I thank them for that.

Now if they’d just walk back the ill conceived U35 changes…
      Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    • SaffronCitrusflower
      SaffronCitrusflower
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      TaSheen wrote: »

[Snip]

If the rest of the players of this game agreed with you, there wouldn't be a dearth of pvp content, ain't? Now, I do agree about ToT and companions, but sorry, I love antiquities and housing personally. So my opinion is at least as viable as yours. I also love the questing and the world itself.

I'm not.... um.... one-dimentional....

And I have advocated for more pvp content for years, btw.

I've completed every zone quest in the game, have you? I also participate in trials and trifectas. I've almost certainly paid more to ZOS over the years than you have and have been here since 2014.

PvP requires extensive PvE to get gear etc. With that said, PvP is the true end game content, as outlined by ZOS when ESO was released, and it's the most challenging content to excel at in ESO.

Edited by SaffronCitrusflower on November 22, 2023 9:56PM
    • Ezhh
      Ezhh
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Also I have no intention of ever begging for the privilege to gift crowns.

This implies those of us who sent tickets "begged". Please consider that there are ways of contacting support to request (or even politely demand or state your right to) something, which don't involve begging.

As for scrying. I detest it. But since I play trials and there is an expectation to have mythics, it's something that needs to be endured so that I can do the content I care about. A lot of players I know feel the same and, despite using it, would be more than happy if scrying had never been made.
    • Destai
      Destai
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      LannStone wrote: »

The green used by many of the skills is very intense and feels hard on the eyes. To me, it feels out of place with the game world. Which I suppose makes sense, given they're eldritch powers granted by an unearthly being. The animations themselves aren't bad, I think they're best ZOS has does in years.

I get in moods where I like the class, but I don't think I could look at it all the time. Skill wise, yes, it's a powerful class with a simple rotation. I rather enjoy healing on it.
      Edited by Destai on November 22, 2023 9:47PM
    • fall0athboy
      fall0athboy
      ✭✭✭✭

Sure, and if my Grandma had wheels she'd be a bike. Games need new content and systems to thrive. Otherwise they stagnate.
      Edited by fall0athboy on November 25, 2023 1:41AM
    • AllegedParadigm
      AllegedParadigm
      ✭✭✭
      Honestly when these things were announced they sounded meh to me, but I ended up enjoying most of them. Antiquities is super grindy at times, but I still do it. The card game is fun once in awhile. Companions are ok I guess. I always use mine as a healer but they aren't super necessary for my adventures. Arcanist I really was against bcus I myself struggle to have alts, but I now completely love mine. I think every year the features impress some and leave others with disappointment and that is normal. Not sure what I really would hope for next year specifically, but I'm sure I'll still be playing regardless.
      PC/NA August 2020 | PvP Nerd, Housing Enthusiast, Completionist
      Koritha Larethian, Yaeli al-Iskour
    • Kendaric
      Kendaric
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      ToT wasn't my kind of thing, it would have been more to my liking if it was like "Gwent" in The Witcher 3.
      Arcanist is not really a class that interests me, though I can't play it anyway sincea lot of their skills induce nausea when I look at them, not as bad as it was with crux in the beginning but it's still problematic for me.
      And Bastion Nymic and EA... well, not my kind of content in the slightest.

Antiquities are fun for me though and companions are bit of hit and miss. While I like the Blackwood companions (Mirri & Bastian), none of the later ones appealed to me (either because of their personality, race or appearance).

Edit: I wish they'd stop releasing constantly flaming/glowing/whatever vfx mounts. If I want those ugly things I'd play one of the countless asia grinders. Not only are they ugly and incredibly annoying, they also contribute to lag. That is a serious problem in areas with a lot of people.
      Edited by Kendaric on November 23, 2023 5:37PM
        PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!. Outfit slots not being accountwide is ridiculous given their price. PC EU/PC NA roleplayer and solo PvE quester