The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

How to speak to a human at ZoS regarding a ticket

Mansquito
Mansquito
✭✭✭
Do ZoS ever respond after logging a ticket with an un-automated reply?

I have had a persistent issue since the last update which has made my game thoroughly disappointing and barely playable. I initially logged a ticket and received a generic response and that's all I ever heard. I tried going through the forums as well, but to no avail.

Has anyone here ever had success with logging a ticket and subsequently getting a fix for your issue? If so, what's the secret?
Edited by ZOS_Icy on November 12, 2023 5:29PM
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you live in the US, there's a field where you can put a mobile phone number into the ticket. You'll receive a text from an actual human person you can talk to.
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did you try replying back to the automated response? (Fair warning I haven’t used the system in a while.)
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.

Loremaster’s Archive open for questions!
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You must ensure that you reply to any automated reply or it will be assumed that the issue is resolved. The automated replies will lead to a human reply. Don't submit an additional ticket as it will put you to the back of the queue.
  • Mansquito
    Mansquito
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I did reply, no response. I also started maybe 2 or 3 forum threads.

I'm hoping the big gets fixed in the new update but there's soany bugs ATM that are game breaking, I'm not sure if it's 1 bug or 3.
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Post your ticket here and maybe Kevin can help.
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Kraken
    @Mansquito Hello, If you would give me your ticket number, I would be happy to look into it for you.
    Staff Post
  • danko355
    danko355
    ✭✭
    ZOS_Kraken wrote: »
    @Mansquito Hello, If you would give me your ticket number, I would be happy to look into it for you.

@ZOS_Kraken, could you kindly check the ticket 231026-003307 for me again? It has been 18 days since its submission without receiving any response. I've had two tickets redirected to a "specialized" team, and the more recent of the two has already been resolved, while the specific ticket I am addressing remains unresolved. I had diligently saved 30k crowns with the intention of purchasing all available armory/outfit slots (while they were on sale) for this particular character, only to miss out on the opportunity due to the outstanding issue.
  • ZOS_Kraken
    @danko355 I would be happy to check on it for you and I will get back to you shortly.
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Kraken
    @danko355 I have sent you a private message about your ticket status.
    Staff Post
  • Mansquito
    Mansquito
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kraken wrote: »

I'm sorry, I can't find my ticket number. I must have deleted the email and the screenshot I took on my Xbox of said number.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Mansquito

The FAQ below goes over how you can find your ticket number.

How do I update or check on my support ticket for The Elder Scrolls Online?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post