The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vampire Guide, everything you need to know! (ZOS please read the cured section)

• NBAballar18
    NBAballar18
    ✭✭
    Is anyone.in a vampire Guild I'd love to join one
  • Kavatchian
    Kavatchian
    ✭✭✭
    So just making sure "Vampire Frost Mages" will not give you the disease? Just Bloodfiends?
    North America | Xbox One | Prince of Evil
    -Necromancer | High Elf MagSorc
    Kavatchian | High Elf MagDK
    Xavier Vivicus | Breton Magblade
    J'zah the Khajiit | Stamblade
    -Blu | Argonian Healer
  • saintdundee
    saintdundee
    Soul Shriven
    I just want to say thanks to all the poeple who contributed to this string.

Having said that I met the bloodfiends just outside dune they killed me when my retreat got glitchy but I was still infected when I respawned talked to vorundin by rawl kha and went to the shrine killed 4. Lv38 worm assassins died killed 6 more used only some food and a 2 health regen boosts. All while level 18 and after the fact only spent about 225$ repairing my armor.

!!!!! DON'T KILL THE BLOODFIENDS!!!!!

Thanks again every one when I can bite people I will but only the polite
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭

Kavatchian wrote: »
    So just making sure "Vampire Frost Mages" will not give you the disease? Just Bloodfiends?

depends on what sort of disease you are after >:)

Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• Silufadumar
    Silufadumar
    ✭✭✭
    Got my bite from Bloodfiends that appeared at location 3, but the moons were 3/4 full and it was just before morning. Just thought i'd let you know.
  • NBAballar18
    NBAballar18
    ✭✭
    I just want to say thanks to all the poeple who contributed to this string.

Having said that I met the bloodfiends just outside dune they killed me when my retreat got glitchy but I was still infected when I respawned talked to vorundin by rawl kha and went to the shrine killed 4. Lv38 worm assassins died killed 6 more used only some food and a 2 health regen boosts. All while level 18 and after the fact only spent about 225$ repairing my armor.

!!!!! DON'T KILL THE BLOODFIENDS!!!!!

Thanks again every one when I can bite people I will but only the polite

definintely kill the bloodfiends