Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Racial Envy.

• The_Sadist
    The_Sadist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reloth is my character. I did not want to use an npc name for two reasons. One, i like to make something unique. Two, i would not like encountering an npc version of myself in game. It would make me feel schizophrenic. That being said, divath cloned his wife daughters, who is to say he did not also zerox himself to get the best apprentices and to make the work go faster. I can understand being torn about going vampire as a telvanni.

Oh the way you said "I chose to name my telvanni reloth fyr. In large part because i found him to be the mostllikable if alien sort of fellow, and i supposed that one of his relatives might share those qualities." made me assume you picked the name up from a game.
    Indeed, however certain names are locked (like mannimarco) so I had assumed that Neloth won't make an appearance in game. However the name Divayth Fyr was 'taken' despite me logging on the second the game went live.. which makes me assume he will be in game (I use í instead of an i.. it makes me very sad).
    "Each event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event." ― Zurin Arctus, the Underking.
    Tragrim - How do I work this thing?
    Casually stalking the forums