Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

NBs excluded from Crown Store ?

• Lazy_Voyager
    Lazy_Voyager
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't care as much if they removed the glow on holstered gloambound weapons. It looks absolutely ridiculous having a 'Bethesda Lighting' artifact following me over my shoulder. It is objectively a bug they won't patch.
    Ora, lege, lege, lege, relege, labora et invenies.
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks absolutely ridiculous having a 'Bethesda Lighting' artifact following me over my shoulder.

But they like it, and that's how they want you to look.

Unfortunately, it's their game, and you have no choice. You can't even get a refund for your Gloambound purchase, so you're out of luck.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • KlauthWarthog
    KlauthWarthog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jaraal wrote: »
    Unfortunately, it's their game, and you have no choice. You can't even get a refund for your Gloambound purchase, so you're out of luck.

Well, they do have the choice of not spending another cent in this game. [snip]

[edited for bashing]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on October 16, 2023 3:27PM
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaraal wrote: »

Well, they do have the choice of not spending another cent in this game. [snip]

I agree with your sentiment, but the fact of the matter is that, while a lot of people may voice their indignation over the issue, they are well aware that the number of people who actually stop spending in the cash shop with be quite small. And while many folks have surmised it to be a bug that they can't fix without reverting the combat changes to the skill, they are standing by their decision and have declared that it is "working as intended." So it's a conscious decision that they have made, after weighing all the potential pros and cons.

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on October 16, 2023 3:29PM
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I mentioned this in the General section thread, but I would actually buy an arms pack that hid the permanent glow.

But it doesn't fix the problem that now a nightblade has to de-slot grim focus if they want to use an standard arms pack normally. :|
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather
    Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian ghostminder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher

BLACK HAIR FOR ALTMER PLEASE (hair color cosmetic pack)