✭✭
    Ashlynne wrote: »
    LoLEProps wrote: »
    Yea! Back up finally!
    Made ya look! Psych!

You are sooooooooo not funny. I actually tried to log on. >.<

/wrists

Lets be honest with ourselves, it isn't like we haven't been trying to log in periodically anyway ;)
    Options
  • Sheonuff
    Sheonuff
    <--- isn't impressed with your fantasy hardware list or you make believe download speed
    Options
  • typeopymp
    typeopymp
    ✭✭
    dfwmikey74 wrote: »
    dfwmikey74 wrote: »
    My posted screenshots in one post.

I didn't think THAT was supposed to be in there.
    1097046_628320263906081_197339949_o.jpg
    I'm not moving until you do.
    1606287_628328367238604_894535542_o.jpg
    Who's next?
    1978677_628329467238494_1480932075_n.jpg
    Sunrise in Daggerfall.
    1911021_628330570571717_781758991_o.jpg
    Misty Mountains?
    893217_628331323904975_880042281_o.jpg
    Just a poor serving girl.
    1148904_628333240571450_965329666_n.jpg
    A good day for a swim.
    1921124_628335677237873_458170651_o.jpg
    Come and get me!
    1797393_628334680571306_1122619714_n.jpg

Those are pretty awesome screenshots

Thanks, I can't wait until I can get some more. :smile:

OMG DON'T QUOTE THE GUY THAT POSTS 7 PICTURES!!
    NA server: Ariseth Nightvale Level XX Bosmer Nightblade. Daggerfall.
    Options
  • Emperor_Maximus
    Emperor_Maximus
    Soul Shriven
    Hey you know it is spring take a walk, ride a bike, get out of your basements, play a different game, have sex with someone, or your self. I don't know just don't sit in front of your comp for 8 hours.
    Sitting in front of the comp for 8 hours > Sex that lasts 31 seconds :dizzy_face:

Options
  • Mordenkaiser
    Mordenkaiser
    ✭✭

Ur compensation is a well working game brought to u by hard working employees who i doubt get alot of respect from ppl. u should rethink what ur asking for and step into their shoes for once.

Not to be negative here, but there have been "many" issues with quests not working, not being able to enter zones and other issues players are experiencing, I want ESO to succeed as much as the next person and do not for one moment think the Elder Scrolls staff are not working hard, working in IT myself I can understand how much hell is breaking loose at Zenimax right now, however ignoring the games problems is not going to get it more players, just more bad press.

Kids and Adults alike need to own up to mistakes rather then hope others will make excuses for them, and while there are many parts of ESO working fine, I think "Well Working" is a stretch at this point.
    "Serve me in death, and let Sithis be your shepherd"
    Options
  • Cry_Wolfe
    Cry_Wolfe
    ✭✭✭
    HarryWolfe wrote: »
    i'm not usually a trollish type of person or the type of person to enjoy schadenfreude, but the intensity of sincere butthurt some of you guys are experiencing dude to giving a *** about other people in this thread giving you sarcastic or know-it-all or otherwise assholish replies to your comments is just breath-taking. just ignore them, why even dignify it with a pissed off response? unless you are just feeding into it so we can reach 100 pages before we're back up. in that case, carry on, i guess.
    i disagree wholeheartedly, you sir are a fop :expressionless: i find your face as offensive to my vision as your rear is to my nose.

a Fop and a Gad I call thee :expressionless:

*removes glove and slaps you in the face with it* Advance upon me, brethren!

*calls in stand-in duelist, snickers snidilly as stand-in orc has to duck to get through door. Takes off Glove and returns the slap....*
    Options
  • Rukur
    Rukur
    ✭✭
    I'm just surprised no one is taking advantage of this time to beg for gold!

Here we beg for bank space !
    Options
  • MaxBat
    MaxBat
    ✭✭✭

They did. It's a few pages back.

I don't know if anyone noticed, but this thread is featured on the "Best of ..." page.
    "Funny that magic doesn't work when a mace caves in your skull."

Playing on a PC, NA Server, since that very first day ...
    Options
  • dst_3121ub17_ESO
    dst_3121ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Kybotica wrote: »
    Don't forget that we have to download this patch once the fixes are live. So tack on an extra 1-2 hours on top of the maintenance times yes?

Oh no didn't think of that :(
    Options
  • Kybotica
    Kybotica
    ✭✭✭
    Don't forget that we have to download this patch once the fixes are live. So tack on an extra 1-2 hours on top of the maintenance times yes?

Better not take that long for how much I pay for my 10MB upload and 50MB download speed. And yes, that was with speed test. I pay ALOT.

EDIT: G changed to M.....my bad. =p

I'd bet you do pay a lot. I'm guessing most of us aren't spending THAT much on our internets.....
    M'iaq the Honest- PC/NA
    EP Khajiit Nightblade
    Guild of Shadows
    Options
  • Shiva
    Shiva
    Sarenia wrote: »
    Anyone else in the same Double Downtime boat as me?

Got on the PC right as downtime hit. Have to get off the PC most likely within the 1-2 hours when servers come back up, and won't be back on the PC until they go down again for tonight's scheduled maintenance.

Me and ZOS are on way different wavelengths! LOL

I doubt they will need to perform scheduled maintenance after this downtime. They should resolve the standard maintenance while applying the patch - not to say that some companies haven't done that before.

Options
  • juic3
    juic3
    ✭✭
    typeopymp wrote: »
    Kadigan wrote: »
    Just a thought - let's not be that guild that advertises unnecessarily.

Downtime Defenders was CREATED in this channel by the forum users... Please read pages 1-80. :smiley:
    They are still lame imo, just someone taking advantage of the situation to try and start a guild.

unlike all the other guilds spamming during the first day? atleast this one has a cool premise.
    Options
  • Laviothane
    Laviothane
    ✭✭
    I'm joining the Defenders of Downtime. or downs syndrome. one of the 2
    Options
  • pad11
    pad11
    ✭✭✭
    Holy crap we're at page 88! geez everytime I have a meeting it jumps 10 pages! nice!
    Options
  • jedwards3192_ESO
    SuperJChat wrote: »
    is our guild gona be like exclusively for members from this thread or are we just recruiting anyone who wants to join?

I don't really want the Defenders to be an "Exclusive only", "Elitist", or whatever type group, there will obviously be more downtime in the future and i'm sure we will be there when it happens, but i don't want people to feel left out, i'm sure some friends i know who almost never read the forums will want to join and i wouldn't want to be the type of guy to bar entrance to my own guild just cause they don't read forums, besides we are more like a information guild if you think about it, considering we have stayed on top of everything the devs have said and have been distributing information as we learn it.

That's just my thoughts though xD

Wouldn't it be funny if, through frustration over repeated downtimes over the next several months, every player ended up in DD?

Oh wait. That wouldn't be funny at all.
    Options
  • SpiritusSancti
    If only they could code as quickly as we can post... Off to work now so the waiting has become academic... Unless I get home and find you're all still waiting... So long as there are no rollbacks we're okay(ish)... Oops, tempted fate...
    Options
  • gustasonmichaelub17_ESO
    Trevolock wrote: »
    Everyone is most likely like this:1388472100776.png

/nods
    "Our race has not been strained for all these ages through that sieve of dangers that we call Natural Selection, to sit down, in the tedium of safety.
    The bourgeois is too much cottoned about for any zest in living; he sits in his parlour out of reach of any danger, often out of reach of any vicissitude but one of health-- and there he yawns."
    -Robert Louis Stevenson
    Options
  • acespades100
    acespades100
    ✭✭

Oh no didn't think of that :(

It wouldn't take long.... unless..... yea looking at how many are waiting if we all downloaded at the same time...... yea you may be right
    Options
  • Artmonger78
    I only bought this game so i could read the forums during downtime.. this is amazing.
    Options
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have a download limit and I already payed to get extra traffic to download the 28GB initial instal. If the patches are huge I am going ... Screw it I am going to do nothing .
    I really hope I will get more then 15 mins of early access :(
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
    Options
  • Phailps
    Phailps
    Kadigan wrote: »
    Just a thought - let's not be that guild that advertises unnecessarily.

Downtime Defenders was CREATED in this channel by the forum users... Please read pages 1-80. :smiley:
    They are still lame imo, just someone taking advantage of the situation to try and start a guild.

I don't think so. I've been following this for a while and they seemed to organically create the guild. That guild didn't even exist until this thread did.

Options
  • juic3
    juic3
    ✭✭
    MaxBat wrote: »

They did. It's a few pages back.

I don't know if anyone noticed, but this thread is featured on the "Best of ..." page.

it should be!
    Options
  • Greydog
    Greydog
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey you know it is spring take a walk, ride a bike, get out of your basements, play a different game, have sex with someone, or your self. I don't know just don't sit in front of your comp for 8 hours.

Wait ..I've heard that you can play mmo's or you can have a life but you can't do both.

Are you saying that's a lie?

"I Plan on living forever ..so far so good"
    Sanguine's Disciple

Asylum Amoebaeus ..A refuge for those who normally fly solo.
    Message me here or in game for an invite
    Options
  • homardpolicierb16_ESO
    juic3 wrote: »
    Yea! Back up finally!

this guy is trying to get murdered. should probably leave the country man,

youtube.com/watch?v=ITi7lG0x0IE

417298691_sp_0306_10_v6_xlarge.jpeg
    Downtime Defenders... How many pages can we get this time?
    Options
  • teajb
    teajb
    Too bad they cant just use all 10,000 of us who have been sitting here hours doing nothing to get the server maintenance done faster
    Options
  • misslilamaeub17_ESO
    at this point I'm not even really checking the thread any more, just refreshing the page to see when the maintenance alert at the top goes away
    Options
  • neidzwiedzub17_ESO
    neidzwiedzub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Just adding my bet to try and make 100 pages. B)
    If it takes them 24 hours to get it right then so be it. I would rather have it right tomorrow then wrong today.
    I walk alone,
    If our paths converge
    We may share the road
    When our paths diverge
    I walk alone.
    Options
  • Rukur
    Rukur
    ✭✭
    I only bought this game so i could read the forums during downtime.. this is amazing.

Wow, the one satisfied customer :)
    Options
  • SuperJChat
    SuperJChat
    ✭✭✭
    theonez wrote: »
    SuperJChat wrote: »
    is our guild gona be like exclusively for members from this thread or are we just recruiting anyone who wants to join?

I don't really want the Defenders to be an "Exclusive only", "Elitist", or whatever type group, there will obviously be more downtime in the future and i'm sure we will be there when it happens, but i don't want people to feel left out, i'm sure some friends i know who almost never read the forums will want to join and i wouldn't want to be the type of guy to bar entrance to my own guild just cause they don't read forums, besides we are more like a information guild if you think about it, considering we have stayed on top of everything the devs have said and have been distributing information as we learn it.

That's just my thoughts though xD

There is a guild setup for those people here?

Yes and no, we formed during the downtime so we havent had the time to actually make the guild, however we all want it to happen and im already working with others to ensure it does happen, if you would like to join please send @Zaeros, @Faked, or myself a message =)
    Options
  • anthemik
    anthemik

I can have sex with someone else?!?!?!?

Do they have to know about it or agree to it?

As my gaming group learned from 3rd edition D&D, if it's unconscious, it's a willing creature.
    Options