Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Server maintenance times

• Harming
    Harming
    ✭✭✭
    12 hour maintenance is unreal i slept in and was worried id miss gaming time, woke up to still down. Seems like you should have pushed back launch / early access a week or so.
  • Trevolock
    Trevolock
    I honestly cannot stop refreshing this page.
  • Z0MBiEjaw
    Z0MBiEjaw
    ✭✭✭
    THEY FIXED THE HORSE BUG
    Luminous beings, are we; not this crude matter.
  • vaxure
    vaxure
    ✭✭✭
    Patience skill has increased to 10... Thank you Zos for jumping on exploits right away, one of my guild members had found the mail exploit and I was happy to see it was disabled right away. As much as i hate the downtime, i'm more than happy to see things being fixed rather then just let go.
  • Robert.Graham18rwb17_ESO
    and assasins (hopefully lol)
    -Rob Aka
    Weldien Phoenix
    Guild Leader Warriors Blood.
  • typeopymp
    typeopymp
    ✭✭
    For everyone a nub to browsers... F5 refreshes the current website.

You're welcome!
    NA server: Ariseth Nightvale Level XX Bosmer Nightblade. Daggerfall.
  • gw.morrowb14_ESO
    So. if I just keep my launcher open and it is set to automatically update. Will I know when it is about to come up just by watching the launcher start patching?
  • MaxBat
    MaxBat
    ✭✭✭
    trinta wrote: »
    LoLEProps wrote: »
    Is anyone else having tacos tonight?

Had them last night. Leftover chicken tetrazzini tonight, chicken things with marinara and pasta tomorrow.

Holy Azura, Tacos are popular. I had them last night, too.

Edited by MaxBat on April 2, 2014 4:55PM
    "Funny that magic doesn't work when a mace caves in your skull."

Playing on a PC, NA Server, since that very first day ...
  • sinraven1642
    sinraven1642
    Soul Shriven
    Ive been following this thread, and it is awesome! ^_^
  • MistryssNite
    MistryssNite
    ✭✭✭
    typeopymp wrote: »
    While we are here.... Let's work on Forum Star counts!! Insightful, Agree, Awesome, LOL everyone that participated today!
    If that's the case, give me some goodness on this post? I'm really lacking in Lols. T.T
    ^.^
    If you want me to lol in return, just let me know.

Current main: Pe'tra
    Female Khajiit Templar of the Aldmeri Dominion
    Feel free to join her in questing ^.^
    It's just been a morning of death
  • Myrdreth
    Myrdreth
    ✭✭✭
    Trevolock wrote: »

I don't know what you mean. °A°
    ~ ♥ ~
  • Sarenia
    Sarenia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zaggolf wrote: »
    Sarenia wrote: »

The question on everybody's mind:

Can we get a rough ballpark ETA? Because you ladies and gentleman have been dangling a carrot in front of us.

That's why people are agitated. Some of us have been here almost 8 hours waiting around, and seeing "Soon(tm)" messages.

If someone had told us 8 hours ago "We'll be down for a while, please check in in the morning" I would have gone to sleep.
    dev response here
    Totally understandable and fair, @Sarenia. You're right. We'll keep that in mind if we have a long downtime like this again. For now, to be on the safe side, we're looking at a few hours, possibly less.

They are aware of there lack of communication zombie.When you where gone they lets us know they will work on it

They already did, 1-2 hours after noon est was the last ETA

@elfindreams FYI, I posted that hours ago. ZOS elaboration on downtime was posted after that.

Chronology is still in effect, you can't alter time. ;)
    Edited by Sarenia on April 2, 2014 4:56PM
    [beta_group_85b_9]
  • Z0MBiEjaw
    Z0MBiEjaw
    ✭✭✭
    Harming wrote: »
    12 hour maintenance is unreal i slept in and was worried id miss gaming time, woke up to still down. Seems like you should have pushed back launch / early access a week or so.

Careful, don't voice your opinion or the fanboys'll find you :P
    Luminous beings, are we; not this crude matter.
  • SuperJChat
    SuperJChat
    ✭✭✭
    is our guild gona be like exclusively for members from this thread or are we just recruiting anyone who wants to join?

I don't really want the Defenders to be an "Exclusive only", "Elitist", or whatever type group, there will obviously be more downtime in the future and i'm sure we will be there when it happens, but i don't want people to feel left out, i'm sure some friends i know who almost never read the forums will want to join and i wouldn't want to be the type of guy to bar entrance to my own guild just cause they don't read forums, besides we are more like a information guild if you think about it, considering we have stayed on top of everything the devs have said and have been distributing information as we learn it.

That's just my thoughts though xD
  • Zaeros
    Zaeros
    ✭✭✭
    go-home-you-are-drunk-6.jpg
    "Yes, one step after the next. Come what may, that is what it means to live" - The Seneschal.

This is why we keep going. What else are you going to do with your life?
  • tyler_797b16_ESO
    typeopymp wrote: »
    Ok so.... Defenders need to make a post here: forums.elderscrollsonline.com/categories/EN-pve-guild-recruitment

It would make it easier to recruit us all when we get back on.

Ya I agree
  • Rukur
    Rukur
    ✭✭
    Trevolock wrote: »

Yer it takes off every now and again and its hard to catch it :)
  • Cry_Wolfe
    Cry_Wolfe
    ✭✭✭
    MaxBat wrote: »
    You know, I just had a thought. Wouldn't it be great - and a nice touch of customer service - if Jessica came back and said:

"Look, we had to do some work on the servers. They're fixed now. Thanks for your patience. And, because you've been so cool through the wait . . . have an extra day of free time."

How cool would that be. Then the only people with anything to complain about would be the terminally ill.

free-day only possible if people subscribe after the initial month, also it wouldn't replace the 'work day' effectively lost for australasian players, nor would it replace the Pre-launch day lost, effectively reducing the 3-day down to a 2-day.
  • ScarlettRein
    Myrdreth wrote: »
    You're all writing too fast...can't keep up...*dies*

Oh goodness, I agree i cant keep up either. Im trying to read everything but the a new page pops up almost every 2 minutes!
    +So the night will fall and morning will rise once again.+
  • arrogantferret
    HarryWolfe wrote: »
    i'm not usually a trollish type of person or the type of person to enjoy schadenfreude, but the intensity of sincere butthurt some of you guys are experiencing dude to giving a *** about other people in this thread giving you sarcastic or know-it-all or otherwise assholish replies to your comments is just breath-taking. just ignore them, why even dignify it with a pissed off response? unless you are just feeding into it so we can reach 100 pages before we're back up. in that case, carry on, i guess.
    i disagree wholeheartedly, you sir are a fop :expressionless: i find your face as offensive to my vision as your rear is to my nose.

a Fop and a Gad I call thee :expressionless:

*removes glove and slaps you in the face with it* Advance upon me, brethren!
  • typeopymp
    typeopymp
    ✭✭
    SuperJChat wrote: »
    is our guild gona be like exclusively for members from this thread or are we just recruiting anyone who wants to join?

I don't really want the Defenders to be an "Exclusive only", "Elitist", or whatever type group, there will obviously be more downtime in the future and i'm sure we will be there when it happens, but i don't want people to feel left out, i'm sure some friends i know who almost never read the forums will want to join and i wouldn't want to be the type of guy to bar entrance to my own guild just cause they don't read forums, besides we are more like a information guild if you think about it, considering we have stayed on top of everything the devs have said and have been distributing information as we learn it.

@SuperJChat put this up in forums.elderscrollsonline.com/categories/EN-rp-guild-recruitment
    NA server: Ariseth Nightvale Level XX Bosmer Nightblade. Daggerfall.
  • T3CHN01221
    T3CHN01221
    ✭✭

200% agree buddy.
  • Zaeros
    Zaeros
    ✭✭✭

pretty much nailed it there. we distribute info as we get it and attempt to stop people raging at ZEO for something that needs to be done
    "Yes, one step after the next. Come what may, that is what it means to live" - The Seneschal.

This is why we keep going. What else are you going to do with your life?
  • Artmonger78
    So. if I just keep my launcher open and it is set to automatically update. Will I know when it is about to come up just by watching the launcher start patching?

do it and let me know how the watching a patch screen goes.. sounds like an utter waste of time
  • MaxBat
    MaxBat
    ✭✭✭
    phogan110 wrote: »
    Good morning ESO peoples... I decided to go to bed when the servers went down... still down.... *Le sigh*

On the upside, reading this forum is more entertaining than reading any novel by Stephenie Meyer.

"Funny that magic doesn't work when a mace caves in your skull."

Playing on a PC, NA Server, since that very first day ...
  • DocSavage47
    ZOS is just as upset about the server outage as we are. Here's their CEO:

giphy.gif
  • Herbatio
    Herbatio
    ✭✭✭
    weell it's 3 minutes to 1:00 pm...let's hope its a 1 hour left as opposed to the 2 hours left...CAUSE I GOTTA GO TO WORK SOON!! LOL
  • ill_tactics42013b14_ESO
    Page 85 people keep it up let us know how this downtime has made your life not worth living..
  • jonal11_ESO
    jonal11_ESO
    ✭✭✭

Chronology is still in effect, you can't alter time. ;)

Yes, you can. Start drinking.
    Edited by jonal11_ESO on April 2, 2014 5:00PM
  • gustasonmichaelub17_ESO
    Z0MBiEjaw wrote: »
    THEY FIXED THE HORSE BUG

^ This \,,/(>_<)\,,/

"Our race has not been strained for all these ages through that sieve of dangers that we call Natural Selection, to sit down, in the tedium of safety.
    The bourgeois is too much cottoned about for any zest in living; he sits in his parlour out of reach of any danger, often out of reach of any vicissitude but one of health-- and there he yawns."
    -Robert Louis Stevenson