The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Azureblight lol

• Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the fastest ticking dot available in the game is the arcanist beam (tick rate 0.5 sec, so it can apply 2 stacks of azureblight per second) and this can apply to every enemy your hitting with the beam
    Arcanist's beam (and the healing carpet) are .33s tick rate abilities - 3x every second, not 2x a sec.

Tide King is 0.5s tick rate.

Necro's tethers used to be 0.33s tick rates as well, but were nerfed conveniently right before Arcanist released because ZOS deemed only Arcanist should have that.

The tethers probably should still be that fast, as they're so hard to land consistently that a faster tick rate gives more "checks" and opportunities for the ability to register a hit.

that might of been what i was thinking of lol, probably mixing up the tick rates for the ult and the beam

i actually used to use azureblight on one of my necromancers before the tick rate change, and it was pretty nice then
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
    Options
  • TankHealz2015
    TankHealz2015
    ✭✭✭
    Currently (while wait to earn more transmute stones for Dragon Dominion) running
    Azureblight + Burn Spell Weave + Pietor Their monster helm.

I've found by slotting the Psychic skill Time Freeze I survive better.... By distracting enemies enough to drop all my DoTs, heal, block, wait for booms.

Also seems to work best when working with just one additional friendly player. Maybe cause the other player grabs the aggro and leaves me to keep dropping DoTs.
    Options